PDA

View Full Version : America Central Time/ The Yawning Portal/ Need help DMing

Mini Chaos
May 21st, 2017, 19:37
Hey everyone! I purchased the Yawning Portal quests and I'm putting together a group of 4 or 5. I have never played D&D nor have I ever DM'd a game. I'm hoping to find someone who has experience using the software and experience DMing with it that is interested in playing but will also help me to understand how to utilize the software. I'm hoping to start playing within the next 2-3 weeks. Games will be weekly. I just started a new job so I have to see how my times will work out for when we can play.

Thanks folks!

Noger118
May 21st, 2017, 22:35
Hey i could help! i'm in central time and while i'm still fairly new to FG and 5E myself, i have close to 120 hours in fantasy grounds now( mostly dming ) and have picked up most of the major functions. I have other games on Sunday and Wednesday right now but other than that i'm free to game.

Grob
May 21st, 2017, 23:33
I am new to FG and new to 5E but am open to playing in some adventures. I need some guidance as I am new to FG any help would be appreciated.

taylordavidm
May 22nd, 2017, 04:37
I'd be interested in helping out. I've been on FG for a couple of months now. I'm by no means an expert but there are people in my game that are if there are questions that come up.

Grundole
May 23rd, 2017, 04:03
Hello

I am very interested in playing through the adventures in the Yawning Portal. I would like to play them and then run them later. I have been using FG for 10 years and have both DM'd and played. I am in central time zone, but prefer to play after 8:30 or 9:00 and would be available for Wednesday or Thursday evenings. I can probably give some guidance for setting up FG and for new players.