PDA

View Full Version : Multiple GMs in a single campaign?

Mirikal
May 21st, 2017, 16:24
Is there some way to add a second GM or multiple GMs to a campaign that I have missed and have been unable to find via Googling? For clarification, I have another DM that would love to be able to impersonate the NPCs in my campaign, but I can't find any way to give him GM power. I have the ultimate license, but I'm not sure that matters in this case.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Bidmaron
May 21st, 2017, 17:01
That would violate the license agreement even if there were a way, which there is not.

Mirikal
May 21st, 2017, 17:03
Odd that this would violate the LA, even if both individuals were licensed? Knowing there isn't any way to do this however solves any issue. Thank you for the prompt response!

Bidmaron
May 21st, 2017, 17:40
Sorry, I was assuming the second GM did not have an ultimate license. You might be able to share campaign files to achieve part of what you want but you need to be specific on what you want to happen

LordEntrails
May 21st, 2017, 20:00
Given that FG is a client-server architect and only the server has GM priveledges, I don't see a way of doing something like what you want. The second GM could connect as a regular player and you could share those NPC's with that player and they could then see, move etc those NPC's.

But, maybe a better approach would be to just create the NPC as actual PCs. Have the second "gm" then just take control of those characters.