PDA

View Full Version : Questions about buying/ syncing pathfinder content from steam?

pnpoldschoolgamer
May 21st, 2017, 05:13
I'm just about to pull the trigger on buying all of the core content for Pathfinder along with Rise of the Rune Lords. I would like to buy these through Steam.

I have different user names for both my steam and FG accounts. I know when buying prior content I needed to send a request for the info to be synced between Steam and FG, but that was on a Mac and a few years ago. Steam has all my content and core FG license currently.

Will purchases from Steam for the Pathfinder material be automatically synced to my FG account? Do I need to have my user IDs matching between Steam and FG? Does not having them match complicate things? How long should I expect syncing to take?

I saw somewhere that Steam buyers will eventually be able to get the PDFs from Paizo through their FG content purchases. I do not currently have an account for PDFs with Paizo- is there anything I should know when setting up my Paizo account to help sync with FG. I know it will be awhile (maybe a month or more) before it's available.

Thanks for the help!

Nylanfs
May 21st, 2017, 20:34
Dlc is not synced between smiteworks store and Steam. Only the main license is synced.

pnpoldschoolgamer
May 21st, 2017, 21:55
thanks- managed to find help on steam forums too.

arjona00
June 9th, 2017, 13:42
Hi,
Today I purchased on steam Pathfinder core rules. I have connected steam with application. I refresh content on page too.
Now, I opened FG application and I updated, but module doesnt appears on module list.

P.D.: windows 10

Trenloe
June 9th, 2017, 13:46
Welcome to the forums arjona00

After associating your products in the FG website, make sure you go to the settings window, enter your user name in "FG Store Login", click the "Update" button, enter your password and click "Login" - this will allow the update system to be aware of all of your product purchases. Then click "OK" and click "Update" in the product updater.

arjona00
June 10th, 2017, 20:05
Welcome to the forums arjona00

After associating your products in the FG website, make sure you go to the settings window, enter your user name in "FG Store Login", click the "Update" button, enter your password and click "Login" - this will allow the update system to be aware of all of your product purchases. Then click "OK" and click "Update" in the product updater.

Perfect. I hadnt associated FG store login.
Thankiuu