PDA

View Full Version : Looking for New Players to FG - Monday night 5/22 5e one-shot (6:30 pm MST until ??)

Gwydion
May 21st, 2017, 03:19
GAME FULL! Thanks, all!

Good evening, all. I am going to be running a one-shot this coming Monday, 5/22. It will start at 6:30 pm MST and go until we finish. Probably 9:30 or 10:30. It should be pretty short overall. This one-shot is intended for new players. I'm happy to help you learn FG during the game. In fact, that is what this game is for! My intention is to show you all how easy it is to be a player and encourage new players to become FG addicts like me! I will stream it on twitch so only sign up if you are comfortable with your voice on twitch.

The adventure is called Dead of Winter. I won't give you much more than that other than the adventure will start as you are on a road heading towards a town in the dead of winter...... If you are interested in playing, send me a private message here or, for a quicker response, join my discord channel and PM me there. https://discord.gg/ZbjZnh8.

If I get 4 players we are on! I'd like to keep it to 4 players but might be open to 5 in the event we get a lot of interest.

I will open my server sometime later tonight and/or tomorrow and Monday if folks want to create characters. I will also have pre-gens available. Thanks!

daydrop
May 21st, 2017, 07:09
I'm interested, but still quite new to*everything.* Would this be an OK experience?

Gwydion
May 21st, 2017, 13:21
The game is now full everyone. Thanks, all! Daydrop, I messaged you in discord. You are in and this should be a great game for a first experience.