PDA

View Full Version : 1 LFG 5E Friday Night - Sunday Night Standard License, Core +Wizard/cleric packs.

JasonRazCalZevr
May 20th, 2017, 01:19
FG License: Standard. If I can get enough experience I may buy Ultimate and DM.
Time Zone: -4 GMT, EDT. I am more than willing to play with folks around GMT 0, or GMT+5 ish, because I can play in the afternoon, morning or evening.
Day(s): Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If it is a campaign, I prefer a set time frame. I can work other things around game time given a 10 day notice. Once a time is set, I can maintain the same schedule.
Term: Long term, one-shot, multi session campaign.
Voice: I am familiar with Discord, and if it will run on a tablet, I can use it. So far discord works perfectly on my tablet.

Game System Preferred: 5E(for now).
Game System Experience: I have only played 5E so far.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds, only played a one shot so far, but it was easy enough.

Character Type Preferred: Wizard, Cleric, Rogue, in that order. I am now disproportionately experienced with creating Wizards, and Clerics due to several false starts with the DM never showing up, or responding to messages.

About me: I don't have a lot of RPG experienced, but I have learned the mechanics of fantasy grounds quickly so far. I would like more experience, and maybe even a regular campaign. I am quiet until I am comfortable. I love to laugh, and make inappropriate jokes, but I try not to be offensive. Mature, stable, capable of asking questions and thinking of unique ways of using the tools at hand.
In real life I speak, read and write two languages. I am an introvert for the most part, and I am unfortunately capable at understanding people. My job involves explaining to people that make 5x my salary that I do in fact know more about my portion of the business than they do, and that I am there to support them, and their needs, not just to report them to their boss when they can't follow up.
In D&D I am looking to laugh, and have fun while bending to forces of creation in order to set the world on fire, or smiting the godless. Depending upon the class I play.
I do maybe have a regular local game going, we'll see how that pans out.

JasonRazCalZevr
May 24th, 2017, 12:01
Bump

JasonRazCalZevr
June 3rd, 2017, 02:44
Bump again.