PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1PC, Horde of the Dragon Queen, Friday or Sunday AEST

Jesse Darklight
May 19th, 2017, 13:11
Hey, I'm looking to play through the adventure modules before I run them as DM in real life with my IRL friends but none of them want to DM so I'm turning to FG to help me be a player again. Id like to start at HotDQ and if the group's good play through all of the adventures eventually but fornow HotDQ is what id like to play.

FG License: Paid (Not Ultimate)
Time Zone: +10GMT (AEST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday night or Sunday
Term: Long Term if possible
Voice: Discord, Skype, TS3, Ventrilo, I'm easy

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: 6 months. DMed LMOP already and am playing in a SKT group on Saturday nights
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Proficient

Character Type Preferred: Paladin Lawful Good Human

About me
Love RPGs and have fallen in love with D&D. Love the social aspect and the way you can problem solve or run in. Enjoy thinking and enjoying suspense with other people. I'm not a rule cruncher who whinges if the DM chooses to ignore or alter rules. DMs word goes in my eyes so that's how I'll be playing. Love to RP my characters and love to have fun so hopefully I can fit into a group already running or looking to start up!

Jesse Darklight
May 23rd, 2017, 05:38
No groups running this at the moment?

Olddragon
May 23rd, 2017, 06:13
Doesn't seem to be. Or there all full.

I cant find a game either.

Jesse Darklight
May 23rd, 2017, 06:25
What days and time zone are you available

Nulk
May 23rd, 2017, 06:32
Hey guys, the groups are out there, keep looking and a game will surely pop up that will suit your needs.

I unfortunately don't have a spot available in my campaign, so can't be of any help myself, but I will keep you in mind if a spot becomes available.

Good luck and don't give up.
Nulk

Jesse Darklight
May 23rd, 2017, 21:28
Thanks man!! That'd be great

Jesse Darklight
May 30th, 2017, 12:55
Still Looking, Keen to find a group that's either starting or about to start. I am free Friday Nights from 2100 AEST (+10GMT) which is anyone who follows PDT is around 4.00AM Friday for you. I am also free Saturday night 1600 till 2100. And then free Sunday morning from about 0900 till 1200-1300 which is obviously your Saturday at 4Pm.

Jesse Darklight
June 19th, 2017, 10:30
Still looking

Maxibeard
June 19th, 2017, 21:18
If you fancy getting up at 6:00 then you could fit in to my game scheduled for 8 on Saturday. Although who wants to get up at 6:00 on a Sunday...

EDIT: except its not horde of the dragon queen. Note to self, read title of post.

Jesse Darklight
June 26th, 2017, 02:11
Haha damn was totally stoked too :(

Fussimohr
June 26th, 2017, 15:22
Look at https://www.alonlinetools.net/.
Stuart Miller is running a HotDQ-Game at sunday evening. You can still join with a 1st level character. Maybe you get a seat.