PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player-All week-GMT/GMT+1 (UK) 5thED

AngryPup
May 18th, 2017, 23:35
Hi,
A new player recently finding a right place in life (as - free time and stable job) is looking for a game to join. I have very little knowledge of FG and D&D but that is changing every day the more I read about it. Happy to fulfil any role (no strong preferences) but if given a choice I would pick Cleric or Warlock.

FG Licence: Standard
Time Zone: GMT/GMT+1 (UK time)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday - Friday 18:00 - 00:00, Saturday - all day, Sunday 13:00 - 22:00 (I'm "on call" most of the days so there is a slim, but still, a chance that I have to leave at any time. It rarely happens but I thought it's only fair to mention it here)
Term: Preferred long campaigns, high magic/fantasy is a plus but I'll be happy to play any game.
Voice: Discord/TeamSpeak or any other software needed.
Game System Preferred: 5th Edition but I wouldn't mind trying something else as long as it's fantasy.
Game System Experience:Zero. Trying to get into it. I read about but I'm yet to play a game.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very little. I'm "messing around", creating characters and stuff but that's it.
Character Type Preferred:Cleric or Warlock but no strong preferences. Happy to fill a needed role or play a pre-made character.
About me:I'm 35 years old guy who lives in the middle of nowhere so the only chance for me to play D&D is to do it online. When I asked people my age about it, they looked at me like I was crazy...and asking younger people (like teens) to play games is borderline creepy (and criminal...probably) so...yeah, online! I have a stable 9-5 job so my attendance would be pretty spot on. Not sure what else to add here. If you have questions, please ask here or send me PM.