PDA

View Full Version : 5E Homebrew Wednesdays LF 1 Player for ongoing campaign

Streetd0g
May 18th, 2017, 01:59
Time: 9-12 EST Wednesday Nights

Preferred Character Type: Cleric

Campaign Type: Heroic Homebrew 5E (Strong characters, tough enemies)

Requirements: Must be willing to work with a party and not be the cause of unneeded drama. Not much experience in fantasy grounds is required, but would like the player to know a bit about 5E. I have the ultimate license so players can connect without needed anything. The player is expected to show up for sessions consistently. If a player misses too many sessions they will be asked to leave. Please do not post here or send me a message if you cannot uphold these requirements.

About the Group: Three of us have been playing for 2 years together now and we have two newer players with us. One of our other players left recently and we are needing to replace them. We are a pretty fun group that likes to joke around here and there, but mainly stick to the game.

I do have a few homebrew game rules, but I will go over that in character creation.

Jeaucide
May 18th, 2017, 20:11
Hey!
This sounds great. I am looking to get into a game during the weekdays. I would love to play a cleric too. I am reliable.. It is very rare for me to break a commitment since I have a pretty stable situation going in my life. I am pretty outgoing and have no trouble trying to fit into an existing group. I hope to hear from you!

TheDux
May 18th, 2017, 20:54
I'd also be interested if above player doesn't work out. I can definately roll a cleric, though if you allow UA, I do have a Circle of Dream druid I have been wanting to play.

zow419
May 19th, 2017, 02:16
Hey Streetd0g, I had PM'd you this morning at 7, if it's first come first serve. :D I'm down to play a healing Cleric(maybe multi-class but still focused on healing) and I'll do my best to fit in and keep things productive.