PDA

View Full Version : LFG- Star Wars Saga Edition

ambiDEXtrous
May 17th, 2017, 05:06
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone is interested in getting into any kind of weekly Star Wars game. I have never DMed before so I would better fit being a player probably but I am willing to try if nobody else would be willing to or want to. This will be up to the group to decide what direction we go with this and what kind of story or campaign we want to run, but I am just trying to get a headcount and see if anybody out there would be interested in something along these lines. If you are interested, please feel free to comment below or message me and I can get a couple people together to talk about what we would want to do as a group consensus. Moreover, what I am looking for is a group of players that is okay with joking around, being cooperative with the group, and looking to have fun more than anything else. While rules are essential, I believe with roleplaying games it is sometimes necessary they are bent to make the story more interesting and provide the best possible experience for the DM and players. Thank you for reading this over, as I said, if interested let me know and we can try to get something going within a week or so if possible! :-)

kreutzkevic
August 5th, 2017, 10:09
Hey mate,

I'm not looking to play but I've got a question:

Have you tested the SW Saga ruleset? I have most of the rulebooks and was planning on creating modules of these. It'll be a ton of work. Is it worth it? Does FG parse the ruleset correctly?