PDA

View Full Version : LFP for D&D 5e Rage of Demons

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 03:38
*******This Thread is officially closed********

My name is D.J. I am DMing a D&D game this Friday morning. Looking for just 1 player to play a caster-type character.

FG License: Ultimate, Players only need the Demo

Game System: D&D 5th

Time Zone: PST, Arizona

Day of week and time: Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM

Planned start date: This Friday, May 19th

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session, biweekly for now. After June we may go to weekly

Campaign: Rage Of Demons : Out of the Abyss

Text or Voice: Voice & text

Voice software used: Discord, own Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: Expected is 60% roleplay, 40% combat; but will depend on the individual adventure the party chooses to pursue.

Number of Players in game & needed: All we need is 1 player. Preferably someone who wants to play a caster of some sort.

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard equipment for new characters even though you won't be using any of it to start.

Character restrictions: Must be Races and Classes from PHB.

Characters should of good or neutral alignment.

Details of your scenario: You are prisoners of the Underdark. Find the way out, or plunge deeper into a realm of demons and madness.

Wulfdeyne
May 16th, 2017, 04:02
I'd love to play Friday mornings. I can roll up a wizard or warlock either way.

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 04:03
sweet. you have any experience in D&D and/or FG?

Wulfdeyne
May 16th, 2017, 04:06
I've only been on FG for about a month, but I started playing D&D in 1992. I skipped 4e and have been playing 5e for about a year or so now. I have 3 regular groups on FG so I've been busy during that month.

Mouley
May 16th, 2017, 04:06
Would love to join up with the group.

I am off every 2nd Friday so making the sessions is not a problem. I'd like to play a Cleric I like a mix of an offensive with some heals thrown in. I'd also be in for a traditional caster if that is what the party is in need of. Played Warlock, Sorc and a Wizard.
I have played D&D for quite a few years.

Mouley

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 04:16
Would love to join up with the group.

I am off every 2nd Friday so making the sessions is not a problem. I'd like to play a Cleric I like a mix of an offensive with some heals thrown in. I'd also be in for a traditional caster if that is what the party is in need of. Played Warlock, Sorc and a Wizard.
I have played D&D for quite a few years.

Mouley

Yea we have a paladin Mouley for that... Need a Sorcerer or a wizard. Warlock would be cool too.

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 04:18
I've only been on FG for about a month, but I started playing D&D in 1992. I skipped 4e and have been playing 5e for about a year or so now. I have 3 regular groups on FG so I've been busy during that month.

ok no problem. I would prefer a wizard, but a warlock would be ok.

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 04:20
Also, have either of you played OOTA campaign yet?

Wulfdeyne
May 16th, 2017, 04:24
I have not. Does the group need crowd control or blaster more? I'm open to either class. I enjoy them both.

Lyconius
May 16th, 2017, 04:25
either one actually. I think more crowd control would be better

Mouley
May 16th, 2017, 05:45
I uploaded my Warlock