PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 player looking for 5e game on tue-fri evening - gmt+1

Vinbaron
May 15th, 2017, 22:53
FG License: Paid licence
Time Zone: GMT+1.
Day(s) of week Looking for weekly game or bi-weekly game. Prefer tue-fri evening.
Term: Long term preferred if the group is having fun.
Voice chat: Available.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
Game System Experience: D&D 5E recently, experience with several other systems but that is a long while ago. (Shadowrun, Das Schwarze Auge, Middle Earth, Battletech).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Had it for a while but just recently I started using it again for a home game of 5E. Mostly for displaying maps and images because we like the pen and paper feel and rolling real dice in our home game. Familiar with most of the options the systems offers.

Character Type Preferred: Don't have a preference for a specific character. I like to see what happens rolling scores or using points and create a character around those.
About me: I'm a 36 year old guy that recently started playing D&D 5e again after several years. I started a 5e home game with family and friends. They don't have a lot of time and it's hard to get everyone together on a specific date and time so I would like to participate in other games as well. I live in the Netherlands. My native language is dutch and I'm decent in English. I speak a little German but I understand it quite well. What I like in a game is a combination of roleplaying and combat. Since I'm not that experienced I would like to participate in a game with a group that welcomes new players which main goal is to have fun with the intention to play for a longer term.