PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sun 4e. Looking for a few brave souls

computertrucker
May 15th, 2017, 13:52
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/Dark_sun_logo.png

Greetings all. Last August I started a Dark Sun campaign. Unfortunately in December real life reared its ugly head and I had to call it short. I have one of my Original players chomping at the bit to play again, as am I to run it. Unfortunately my other players are now involved in other games, or activities

Starting the second week of June. Either Wed or Thursday, June 7th/8th, evenings (US Central time ) I would like to start the campaign back up. Sessions typically run 3-5 hours based on groups ability.

Players would be starting at level 6, and joining the remaining player (an athasian bard) in what I hope to be a long term campaign.

Players will need the regular license to play. Knowledge of 4e would be helpful, but not required. I will help as much as possible to get new players going. I do have access to the parsed 4e players handbook, which makes things easier.

For those interested I would like to to set up a day to build characters.. I do have the older characters still available as well if you would prefer to join knowing our existing character. If not I have planned a way to bring everyone in easily.

As for the game
-It will be 50/50 roleplay/combat 100% survival
-It will be brutal (its Dark Sun). Lol OK challenging
-We will be using Team speak (push to talk required)
I also have private Facebook group set up for us to more easily communicate..
-I do use some House Rules. I'm open to hear and consider yours if you have them.
-Plan to try (TRY) for 3 games a month, hopefully no less than 2.

If you may be interested please let me know. I can start the game with 2 additional players. But prefer 3-4 additional.

Thank you.

Vhok
May 16th, 2017, 06:56
never played 4e but I'm willing to try, free thursdays

Llyle
May 16th, 2017, 11:18
I'd be interested if it's on Thursdays. (No time on Wednesdays)

I'm experienced in 4e (love it) and by the time this begins I'll have a few months experience with FG, but still learning about all the nifty functions. I've never played Dark Sun, but it sounds interesting.

spite
May 16th, 2017, 11:32
I hope you have good luck finding a group of great players. I unfortunately can't join up, but if you consider running on thursdays CST I'd sign up in a jiff.
Dark sun is a great setting!

Pramxnim
May 17th, 2017, 04:55
I don't know what my schedule looks like for June yet, but for now I'm free on Wed/Thurs, and definitely interested in more 4e. I'll know more at the end of the month, so I'll let you know if anything changes by then.

computertrucker
May 18th, 2017, 11:10
Awesome I will send you guys PMs later today to contact and discuss.. Last 2 days ended up pulling 16 hour shifts. Or would have contacted sooner

Justyn
June 5th, 2017, 18:53
Hey guys, are there still spots on the table?

Vhok
June 6th, 2017, 02:03
never heard from the gm