PDA

View Full Version : LFG DM With 25+ Years of Experience Looking to NOT DM FOR A CHANGE!!!

M0rganstern
May 14th, 2017, 07:30
You know how it is: you wield omnipotent power over entire worlds, your vast conciousness holding the minds of every living thing in existence (minus a few meddling kids), and it starts to get dull. You start thinking, "What if I were one of the little people, free to murder a poor orc for his loot without having to worry about his challenge rating or having to find his CMD (because it's never in his defense stats. Why isn't it in his defense stats!!)". No, there is a time in every evil overlord's life when they must become... A Player!

Do you run a Pathfinder Adventure Path (that isn't RotR, SS, CoT or KM) or maybe​ 5e (I'm willing to forgive and forget)?
Do you run on weeknights after 8:30 pm EST (except Thursdays) or weekends (that aren't Sunday night)?
Have you or has a member of your family ever seen a spook, spectre, or ghost?

If so then I may just be willing to temporarily part with my innumerable legions just long enough to thwart your dastardly schemes, in no way creating a power vacuum that I could effortlessly step into upon your minions demise. I look forward to kicking down your​ doors, removing the eye gems from your idols, and receiving quests from your old man in the corner of the bar.

computertrucker
May 16th, 2017, 01:52
I'm not running pathfinder or 5e, but I am soon to restart a 4e dark sun campaign. So if you're up for something different let me know. Starting in June and shooting for wed evenings..

Oh and sorry but Orcs are extinct on Athas, but we could find other creatures for you to.murder.

M0rganstern
May 16th, 2017, 06:14
Thanks, but I think my play style is a but too whimsical for Dark Sun. I'll hold out for a campaign where magic missiles don't require an attack roll or make turtles extinct. Have fun ambushing people with thri kreen!