PDA

View Full Version : Wed night D&D 5e group with room for 1-2 more

Talon0076
May 11th, 2017, 17:40
Greetings! We are a long standing group new to Fantasy Grounds (migrated from Roll20) with need of one additional player, possibly two, for an ongoing campaign. Currently playing through Princes of the Apocalypse campaign and the party is nearly level 7. We are a family friendly group looking for a player to add a fun, light-hearted personality into our pretty lax group. We all have kids and tend to keep the language PG-13ish with fun roleplay and crazy antics. We play nearly every Wednesday at 7pm PST. Group has all core classes already so really any class would add value. If interested, please post a little about yourself, because personality and availability are the most important aspect for us as we use this game as a form of fun.

HoratioDrank
May 11th, 2017, 17:57
First, welcome to the Fantasy Grounds family. I think you're going to like it here. It's an active, affirming community.

Second, you will probably maximize your success of finding what you're looking for if your game ad follows the recommended game posting template found here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings). It is by no means required, but it is pretty tried and true.

Anyway, welcome! I hope you find some good players to fill your empty seats. :)

Riley
May 11th, 2017, 23:06
hey wednesday is great for me i sent you a pm!

tee_rex
May 12th, 2017, 06:19
I also sent a PM.

Ridgjohn
May 12th, 2017, 10:42
I'm interested as well.

Gothstaff
May 14th, 2017, 04:08
Hello, I'm interested as well, please PM me if there's still an opening

Agent Chaos
December 29th, 2018, 18:36
Player Name: Frank Dempsey
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
D&D Experience: Over 16 years
Availability: Always available, I never miss a game.

Personal Information:
I'm a military veteran.
I first started playing D&D back in 2002
back when I joined the Army and have been
playing ever since. I'm the type of guy who
enjoys roleplaying and I like to immerse
myself into my character
Discord: Dempsey#1230

Character Information:
Character Name: Dawson Synthairus
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Fighter
Class Archetype: Battlemaster
Background: Noble Knight
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Character Personality: Dedicated, Brave

Character Backstory:
Dawson is a member of a knightly order known as the Battlemasters, an elite order dedicated to the protection and defense of the innocent.
Never knowing his parents Dawson was dropped off when he was born, Dawson was taken in and raised with a member of the Battlemasters.
Years passed by, and when Dawson was old enough, The Battlemasters began his training. Dawson soon became one of the best students the
Battlemasters had ever seen. After years of hard training, Dawson became a Battlemaster, making Dawson the youngest Initiate to ever complete the trials.

JayceStorm
December 30th, 2018, 20:32
My partner and I would be interested in joining and have several character options that we would be happy to discuss.

reese
December 30th, 2018, 21:34
This post is dated May 11th, 2017, 11:40. Doubt they're still looking.