PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly Game Sun-Fri EST U.S. Player

Ultralazuli
May 10th, 2017, 07:26
FG License: Ultimate (DM a Game on Saturdays)
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for WEEKLY (stable schedule) game from 6 PM - 4 AM Any day but Saturday
Term: Looking for Long Term or module.
Voice: Has mic, Discord, TS3, Skype. Prefers Discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5.0, Shadowrun, World of Darkness/Vampire: the Masquerade, Blades in the Dark, Numenera, Stars Without Number, Dark Heresy
Game System Experience: D&D 5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0/PF, Blades in the Dark, Parallels 3.3/5.12
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate level. Learned a lot of stuff about it DMing a game raw on FG, still learning little tricks and stuff here and there.

Character Type Preferred: After having played a failed Cleric several times, and watching it crash and burn several times, I'm more interested in martial classes--barbarians, fighters, rangers, samurai, rogues, etc. Bonus points to play a rogue or assassin type character, but I will fill if necessary.
About me: Experienced DM/Player who has played D&D since the release of 3.0. Looking to get into a good roleplay-centric game where I can flex my creative muscles a bit more and get descriptive. I am looking for somewhere around a 70-30 split of roleplay to combat. Also looking for perhaps a more narratively driven experience, but with plenty of room to improvise and develop a storyline parallel to the current main storyline. Looking for very tough combat and problem-solving when it does happen. Also looking for a game where I start at level 3 or above. Playing at level 1 or 2 does not interest me. Above all, however, I am more than willing to follow the directions of a talented DM/GM when asked, as I cannot stand when my directions or rules are called into question.

Ultralazuli
May 15th, 2017, 18:07
dunno if bumping is allowed here but bump.

Jz2122
May 15th, 2017, 21:05
im looking to join a game i already have a rogue made and i have skype

Ultralazuli
May 16th, 2017, 08:55
im looking to join a game i already have a rogue made and i have skype

You should make your own thread then, this isn't an advertisement for a game I'm making.

Ultralazuli
May 19th, 2017, 22:02
bumparoni