PDA

View Full Version : Paizo themes for AP's window resize issue

DeadlySecret
May 9th, 2017, 20:26
My players and myself noticed that the new Paizo content seems to have an issue or two. One of the issues is with window resizing. We agreed this was a bit wonky and so here I am posting about it. The cursor does not line up with the edge of image and we have to move our cursors further out until we get the option to resize. This did cause an embarrassing moment during one of our twitch streams that caused me to have to reset everything back into place. I now know the issue exists and can make better efforts to remember this issue, but I would like to see if it's fixable. I attached an example of where my cursor is until I get the option to resize the image.

If someone already posted this and it's being worked on, awesome!

If this is in wrong thread... uh sorry can you relocate me?

Trenloe
May 9th, 2017, 20:27
What's mentioned here applies to any window that can be resized: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=336262&viewfull=1#post336262

DeadlySecret
May 10th, 2017, 04:41
Ah, ok thank you.

Trenloe
May 10th, 2017, 04:43
And you can do a quick resize of images through right-click -> Resize -> Original Size.

DeadlySecret
May 10th, 2017, 04:45
When you're in the heat of a twitch stream, it's sometimes easier to just grab the corner and make it exactly what you want. I tend not to use certain hotkeys much. I can practice at it.

Trenloe
May 10th, 2017, 04:53
The right-click resize menu is incredibly useful - size horizontally and vertically for large maps, etc.. I'd recommend trying them out. Watch the video linked here - it shows how quick, easy and useful the resize options are: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34902-Very-cool-map-Kiskstarter-finishing-soon-great-VTT-maps&p=304700&viewfull=1#post304700

DeadlySecret
May 10th, 2017, 04:57
Very interesting. I will relay that to the players. Thanks for insight I'll check it out later.

Nickademus
May 10th, 2017, 11:08
And you can do a quick resize of images through right-click -> Resize -> Original Size.

I use this all the time. (For some reason one of the updates changed the size of all my images.) It quickly becomes second nature to 'Original Size' an image before sharing it with the players.