PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Monday GMT, 5E D&D

Bleak Midwinter
May 9th, 2017, 19:17
Hello all.

FG License: I have an Ultimate licence, so I can play whatever.
Time Zone: i.e. British time.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm looking for a weekly game, Monday nights, GMT. Between 18:00 - 23:00. I know, that's very specific and very optimistic.
Term: I'd like to join a campaign.
Voice: I can use voicecomms although I usually type my character's actions out, for ease of reference.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
Game System Experience: I'm familiar with 5E, which is all that's relevant!
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Moderate experience with 5E, I run a Curse of Strahd campaign with FG (and use it to support a separate in-person Curse of Strahd campaign, too).
Character Type Preferred: A caster type - I'm not too fussed about which type. I've played a lot of tanks lately.
About me: I'm in my thirties, easygoing, and try to avoid rules lawyering. I don't feel the need to fill silences on voice chat, so I won't be the one spamming your game or distracting people from it all the time. I don't play edgelord characters and I rarely initiate party conflict, so you could say I play well with others. I prefer a heavy roleplay game with few fights, but those fights to be challenging and involve terrain (pits, cliffs, clumps of trees, whatever. I like puzzle solving and that's how I see D&D combat). I don't get passive aggressive when my characters die, either.