PDA

View Full Version : Increasiing the DC of a spell

dellanx
May 9th, 2017, 01:45
I would like to make an effect that Increases the DC of a spell by 1.

Born to the Black Blade (Su)

Epic Table

Prerequisite: Black blade class ability

Benefit: Her black blade is always ready for a battle, and she can sense its keening thirst as combat draws near. In addition, her deep connection to the weapon also allows you to channel and control spells with greater ability than normal; she gains a +2 bonus on initiative and a +1 bonus on the Difficulty Class of all spells she cast when using her spell combat class ability.

Moon Wizard
May 9th, 2017, 01:53
There is no effect to increase DC. You can click on the spell class details, and add a misc modifier to the DC of all spells for a given spell class.

Regards,
JPG

dellanx
May 9th, 2017, 01:56
There is no effect to increase DC. You can click on the spell class details, and add a misc modifier to the DC of all spells for a given spell class.

Regards,
JPG

Thanks, that is what I thought.

DelasGoodfelllow
May 9th, 2017, 05:09
No, unfortunately. It'd be nice to have an effect to increase DC of a spell school or school tag. BUT, at least you can modify it for the known spell. Click the search for details on the spell, then in the details by the DC, click the search button to then pull up a window that allows you to add a plus to the DC. A pain, but better than nothing. I'm guessing it remembers this for the character as long as you don't delete that known spell. Haven't verified that yet... [Edit] Oops, sorry moon had already mentioned that. I scrolled down too far and missed it!