PDA

View Full Version : Love Fantasy Grounds

dellanx
May 5th, 2017, 15:10
I would like to thank fantasy grounds staff and developers for creating this wonderful software! After each game I can't wait to play again!

rob2e
May 5th, 2017, 16:16
Right? FG is the BEST there is!

Topdecker
May 5th, 2017, 16:18
Just surpassed 800 hours of use... Safe to say that I am addicted.

rob2e
May 5th, 2017, 16:20
Just surpassed 800 hours of use... Safe to say that I am addicted.

Please tell me there's a way to find out how many hours we've racked up using FG, or is it (my secret feeling) that you've just added it up in your head OR ACTUALLY KEPT TRACK?

dellanx
May 5th, 2017, 16:25
Please tell me there's a way to find out how many hours we've racked up using FG, or is it (my secret feeling) that you've just added it up in your head OR ACTUALLY KEPT TRACK?

Do you double the use with two monitors?

Topdecker
May 5th, 2017, 16:31

I am using the Steam client and Steam tracks my time in any game or software title.

Topdecker
May 5th, 2017, 16:32
It doesn't, but it does make my monitor sun-tan a bit more even.

ddavison
May 5th, 2017, 17:05
Yes, Steam tracks it whenever you launch from Steam. Steam only lets you launch one copy so the 2nd copy is launched outside of Steam.

goodmanje
May 5th, 2017, 17:22
Yep, I wouldn't be gaming if I hadn't found Fantasy Grounds. An amazing product that just keeps getting better.

rob2e
May 5th, 2017, 17:32
Yes, Steam tracks it whenever you launch from Steam. Steam only lets you launch one copy so the 2nd copy is launched outside of Steam.

Dammit! STEAM! Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I use a naked install of FG. Although I do have Steam, I don't use FG that way. Based on my YouTube video count, let's call it 1500 hours since SEP 2015. I should have a pilot's license.

GarthGiantbane
May 5th, 2017, 19:07
I agree, FG has increased my enjoyment of RPG tabletop exponentially!

dellanx
May 6th, 2017, 00:14
I could never before organize the game the way I can in FG. Also since all my friends that played RPG moved, or stopped playing, playing such games has become impossible. Also, one is able to control most details, which does make the job of running a game much easier.