PDA

View Full Version : Vampire the Masquerade

wsorrentini
May 4th, 2017, 19:25
Does anyone is interested having Vampire the Masquerade on Fantasy Grounds. Come in comment and re-post all around maybe they will do it one day.

HoratioDrank
May 4th, 2017, 21:10
I would likely make purchases for the second edition stuff (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Awakening, Changeling: The Dreaming, etc.). For my taste, that is when WoD was at its best.

MoonlitDNC
May 4th, 2017, 22:25
I'm a huge fan of the user-created VampireTM v20 ruleset that was made for Fantasy Grounds and have even semi-worked on privately converting the v20 Dust to Dust campaign book into a FG-playable adventure for my family & friends.

I would love to see official White Wolf support for v20 on Fantasy Grounds in the form of an up-to-date ruleset & as many reference & adventure books as D&D 5E has gotten~! :D

DrakosDJ
May 5th, 2017, 05:12
There are a few floating around. Check out Fantasy Grounds Wiki. They are for older versions, but they could be a basis for updating the FG II v3.

wsorrentini
May 5th, 2017, 20:10
i send this message to a group who is very into VTM hopefully they can get in touch with them,

Have you guys heard of Fantasy Grounds a web base format were you can play all kinds of RPG's such as Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Castles & Crusades, Rolemaster Classic and D&D. They are expanding big time and i'm sure they can put VTM on it too. if there is enough interest and you guys are very good at it. Here is their email ([email protected]) and web site https://www.fantasygrounds.com/press/

I dont know if they can be some monetary value for you guys but there is a demand of players out there and its growing. If you have a few to spare contact them maybe something good could come out of it. Thank you

patoarch12
May 5th, 2017, 21:12
I too am interested. In the interim I have begun creating my own custom campaigns that fuse together the D&D 5E rule set with a heavy White Wolf game style story/ theme.

damned
May 6th, 2017, 01:31
A number of the rolls for these systems are available in MoreCore.

Martin2301
May 6th, 2017, 05:30
Hi I im a huge fan of Vampire the mascarade the second edition (d10), It would be nice!

Black Hammer
May 6th, 2017, 08:48
I've run a couple of WW games using FG. The community rulesets work pretty well, although I have a few beefs with the nWoD options available. Need bigger typefaces, functionality for some features that seem cut (buttons to control public access, resizing notes, better organized character sheets).

wsorrentini
October 21st, 2017, 19:57
LFP 3-4 VTM 20th (2nd ed )time -5GMT(EST-USA). M to F 9am-to 2pm local/F- 7pm to late

Black Hammer
October 21st, 2017, 22:13
Yeah, the available rulesets are mostly serviceable, and considering the complex mishmash of White Wolf stuff that gets use, it's probably the way to go.

When I ran Hunter the Vigil recently, it was a tad confusing to explain we were playing Hunter: the Vigil, NOT Hunter: the Reckoning, so it IS World of Darkness technically, but it's really New World of Darkness, but the second edition of New World of Darkness, for which the Book is called Chronicles of Darkness, and the latest update is the God-Machine Chronicle, but we're not playing the God-Machine Chronicle setting per se, and they haven't released the second edition of Hunter: the Vigil yet.

wsorrentini
November 6th, 2017, 16:15
LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

MadameDiamond
January 24th, 2018, 07:35
Hello all! If anyone is interested in doing a Vampire the Masquerade game, I would love to play. I've never used Fantasy Grounds but have played RPG's in the flesh for several years. I'm US Central time, my schedule is flexible pending any interest.

Bidmaron
January 24th, 2018, 12:17
Welcome to the forums! You may have more luck posting in the looking for griup sub forum in the game organization area (can’t post a link on phone)

MadameDiamond
January 24th, 2018, 15:25
Thank you! Probably a good call.

wsorrentini
February 9th, 2018, 13:49
LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

wsorrentini
February 13th, 2018, 17:20
LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late; FG License: trial

Hanyo990
August 26th, 2019, 16:34
As an Ultimate licsense holder I love FG. One of the things I would definitely love to see for it is both Vtm 2'nd Edition including WW:Apocalypse, Mage: The Awakening etc and see some real work put into that. I would ALSO like to see the Vtm 5'th stuff put into works too. I have a group we play once or twice a week, and I would buy that campaign setting TODAY, if it were setup as well as the Wotc D&D 5e.

LobuMaru
March 29th, 2024, 06:06
Does anyone is interested having Vampire the Masquerade on Fantasy Grounds. Come in comment and re-post all around maybe they will do it one day.

i would love to have a way to play VTM in FG

Egheal
March 29th, 2024, 11:05
You mean that (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=VTM5TH)?

The Hermit King
April 6th, 2024, 05:02
i agree V20 vampire and mage. i would buy them

The Hermit King
April 9th, 2024, 18:43
I would egerly buy vampire, IF they released the 20th (4th ed) version of it

Moon Wizard
April 9th, 2024, 18:50
@The Hermit King,

Doug added a new feature request list and was asking for game system requests, so we could prioritize based on user demand. You should add your request there as a Ruleset you would like to see.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?80868-New-Feature-Request-Page-to-replace-IdeaInformer

Regards,
JPG