PDA

View Full Version : Share button not showing

flynnkd
May 4th, 2017, 12:03
Today my Share button on the CT is not there. Using the Rippers game. Was there yesterday. Might the patch have had an effect? Is there another way to share the CT?

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 12:41
Welcome to the forums flynnkd

Please type /version in the chat window and report back all of the information shown in chat.

Do you see the share button in a new Savage Worlds campaign without any extensions/themes?

flynnkd
May 4th, 2017, 13:04
FG 3.3.0
SW 4.3.2

I tried Rippers REsurrected and the Share is there.
I tried deleting all the Rippers modules, re-updated but no good.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 13:07
What do you get when you type /version in the chat window?

I get the following and I can see the share button in the CT:

Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.3.2 (Build 5)
Rippers Extension version 2.3 (Build 0)

flynnkd
May 4th, 2017, 13:14
Yes, same values.

I have created a new Ripper campaign and it is ok. I wasn't far into the other one so it is annoying but ok.

The only thing I did was edit a .mod for the pistol damage from 1d6 to 2d6. Things seem to cascade from there...

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 13:25
The only thing I did was edit a .mod for the pistol damage from 1d6 to 2d6. Things seem to cascade from there...
Just modifying a module should have an effect on the combat tracker share button.

If you want us to look further, please attach (or PM a link to) your db.xml file from the campaign in question.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 13:31
But, before you do anything, go the the campaign options settings and check Combat (GM) -> Minitrackers: Host Controls. If this is set to "Off" and Minitrackers: Host See Shared is also Off then the share button won't be seen.