PDA

View Full Version : The Shackled City: Adventure Path (European Timezone)

Bware
January 5th, 2006, 15:55
A new FG-game should be starting soon. I want to give my players the opportunity to set up decent characters, so starting around february sounds correct.

This campaign is based up the Adventure Path as published in the Dungeon Magazines. So if you have read those adventures please refrain from joining.

The purpose is to set up a long running campaign (starting at level 1 and spanning al the way to level 20), so if you are just looking for a casual game, please mention it in your 'application'.

Basic setup of the group:

- Tank: figther, paladin, psy-warrior ...
- Healer: cleric (paladin, Druid)
- Magical: Wizard, (Sorcerer, Druid)
- Jack of all trades: rogue (bard, ranger)
- 2 wildcards

This is a generic Dnd setting, were elements of Forgotten Realms, Eberron (shifters, changelings) can be incorporated.

Session Times: Thursdays 7pm -11pm Central European Time

Key words: Roleplaying, Maturity, Availability

Experience is welcome, but enthousiasm and availability are a must.

If still interested: PM me

dde
January 6th, 2006, 20:16
Hello bware,

im very intrested in your campaign.

but i dont know much about Fantasy Grounds (i played D&D, i have PHB 3.5)
but i wanne know how Fantasy Grounds is, i guesse almost the same.

I dont have a Full License for Fantasy Grounds, so i have the Demo version, would you like to introduce me to the Demo version by creating one?
if its realy like D&D, i will by the Full License, and play with you your campaigns :D

(can you speak Dutch? (Netherlands)

Bware
January 7th, 2006, 09:09
Welcome to FG dde ;-)

I'll try setting up a short demo for u so u get a feel of FG. I'll sent u a pm for further details (date and time)

And yes I speak dutch, french and english (in that order ;-)

DarkStar
January 21st, 2006, 13:14
Say, I'd be willing to join. I haven't bought FG yet, but it's not a problem, it's just a few clicks away and my credit card is itching. ;D I'm from Poland, and so I'm looking for European DMs and players, because we're all interested in CET zone, aren't we? Thursdays would be great.

As for my experience, I have been playing a role of Game Master in Warhammer Fantasy RolePlay for over two years, played Cyberpunk 2020 a few times. We're talking ages ago. ;) I own core D&D 3ed rule books and some additions, though I have... never played it (besides cRPGs). I read whole Player's Handbook two times a long time ago and moved on to DM's Guide but never played. So I'm kinda newbie to D&D, but not to RPGs. Is it OK if I join? I'd be willing to take on some magical role probably (wizard or sorceror). I usually play rogues, but for how long can one stay in the shadows? ;D

So, shall I take my credit card out yet?

EDIT: um.. I see that you have more brains than muscles in that party at the moment. ;) A wizard is not a must for me, I can always find some other interesting character to play.

Bware
January 21st, 2006, 13:24
U'de surely be welcome indeed.

And muscle is what we are lookign for (paladin, warrior, psy-warrior types)

PM me for more info

Yami Euro
January 23rd, 2006, 15:04
I am interested in joining your game. if you have anymore slots open. I have benn playing D&D for 16 yrs i am 21 now my uncle started teaching me how to play when i was 5 it was because of him and this game that i wanted to learn how to read. I am stationed in germany so these hours would be good for me. I personally play rogues, and fighters mostly, but have experience in all classes let me know if i could possibly join.

Wraith
January 23rd, 2006, 17:10
I am interested in joining your group. I have posted on the calander and sent an e-mail to bware, but I got it returned do to a server problems. I have DMed in the past but I am looking to play until I learn FG. I play spellcasters mostly and tend to favor the black arts leaning towards LN or TN.
I am waiting for my taxes to pay for the program but once I do I'm available nights and weekends once or twice a week.

Bware
January 31st, 2006, 14:33
I currently selected:
Stuart (Samurai)
Yami Euro (Scout)
Ricco (Cleric)
Darkstar (Warrior)

Meaning I have room for 2 more: needing at least one extra spellcaster (probably a spellcaster and a rogue type).

So our meeting on 02/02 will decide who the other 2 candidates are: If all show up the GM along with the 4 base players will decide who they'll hire :-)

Criterai:
Being there (duh)
Having the soft to play ... (demo's can't connect)
gutfeeling
roleplaying the first session
etc ...

Good luck ;-)

Stuart
January 31st, 2006, 17:36
Help Wanted

Two vacancies exist for those seeking excitement, danger and imminent death. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate arcane skills and prefereably wear a pointed hat, stars optional.

:p

Stuart

Wraith
January 31st, 2006, 17:59
I perfer the dark art and refuse to wear a pointy hat but I am willing to follow you and act as a well of knowledge.

Bware
January 31st, 2006, 20:43
Our party just reached 5:
Samurai, Warrior, Scout, Cleric, Necromancer

We'll take one more: probably a rogue

Bware
February 1st, 2006, 19:54
Well we should have our party of 6, ready to go.
Hope to see you all on thursday "night" for the kick-off.

My excuses for the people i had to 'cut'. You'll be the first ones i'll recontacted in case others bail out (if you still interested offocurse)

Bware
February 26th, 2006, 15:00
Our party is looking for a rogue player to join us.
Our campaign has just started, so players are still level 1.

PM me if interested

Bware
March 30th, 2006, 06:23
Our cleric bailed ... have you ever ;-)

So our party (samurai, rogue, fighter and necro) is looking for divine healing.
We are still aroudn level 1, so a newcomer can be easily integrated.

PM me

Bware
April 11th, 2006, 17:54
We have an opening for muscle/tank and/or arcane firepower ... Interested PM me

roger250
April 20th, 2006, 23:11
email me at [email protected] or post here

Bware
April 21st, 2006, 06:11
We are full at the moment