PDA

View Full Version : Newish (to Fantasy Grounds) LFG Pathfinder, 3.5, or 5th Edition

MysticCelt
May 3rd, 2017, 07:00
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekdays - 9pm-4am EST. Twice per month minimum, once per week maximum.
Term: Long (preferably). I would prefer to find a dedicated group.
Voice: Voice is no problem.
Game System: I am most familiar with 3.5, and Pathfinder. 5th is also fine. I'm also open to other systems. The group matters most to me.

About Me: So I played in a Fantasy Grounds campaign a while back (two years or so) and really enjoyed it but life got crazy and I had to stop. I'm not super familiar with the program so I will likely need to learn a little. I've played Dungeons and Dragons and other pen and paper RPGs for 12 years or so. I'm in my thirties and looking for a solid and consistent campaign with a good balance between RP and combat. I'm cool with homebrew or quests/adventures. My hope is to find a campaign that plans to run for a while. I'll play pretty much any style of character.

I have no problem filling a missing role. I'll play any class. I always try to come up with interesting characters, write up a backstory and love to roleplay both in and out of combat. I can min/max or not depending on preferences of the DM. If I find a solid group I am also willing to take a turn at DM once I familiarize myself enough with FG.

Character Experience: I've played fighter, rogue, cleric, bard, druid, wizard, and sorcerer.

Post here or contact via PM.