PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Group LF 1 or 2 DM/Player

Daemini
May 3rd, 2017, 06:39
FG License: Ultimate (you may need standard or higher cause of the DM aspect; see Details)
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: Any (my time zone is EST)
Day of week and time: Tuesdays, 10pm EST to 1am EST (next session 5/9/2017)
If new game, planned start date: Not New, 6-8 sessions in
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions, Weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice Chat mostly, minor Text
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 or 2
Character starting level & equipment: What the PHB states you have
Character restrictions: PHB, Volo's, SCAG (Adventurers League guidelines, only one choice from non-PHB book)

Details of your scenario: We are a group of DM's looking for 1 or 2 other DM's that are willing to share the DM'ing responsibility (we are running Storm Kings Thunder, you might or might not need depending on when you decide to DM). We currently have 3 main players, and 1 that has some timing issues, so we're looking for 1 or 2 more to fill the group out. DM'ing is voluntary but would like players to share the responsibility so everyone gets a decent chance to play. We follow the Adventurer's League guidelines in order to keep track of everything in between DM's. I am currently running Chapters 3 and 4 of Storm Kings Thunder, so you will come into the game at level 6. Current party make up is a Paladin, Cleric, Wizard (Blade Singer) and Druid. Oh and my character who is absent at the moment, a Rogue.

How to Apply: Private message a little about yourself, your DM exp (new DM's welcome), what type of character you'd like to play, and a brief background story. If you do not get a response back from me by Sunday (5/7/17) I'm sorry but I chose someone else. Next session is scheduled Tuesday 5/9/2017 at 10pm EST.

Link to Gamecalendar page: No Calendar entry

Daemini
May 6th, 2017, 04:17
Well, if I cant get a DM/Player, then I'll open it up for just players. Read above and follow the How to Apply.