PDA

View Full Version : DDAL06-01 A Thousand Tiny Deaths 5/23/2017 @ 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 21:31
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 05/23/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency:3-4 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The promises of glory and the chance of riches draws you to Blasingdell, a small village near the infamous Stone Tooth. Within the rocky mountain lay the dwarven stronghold Khundrukar and the fabled Forge of Fury, to which a chance encounter provides you with the location of a hither-to unknown entrance. Are you brave enough to explore this mystery? Will it lead you to wealth or to your doom? New players are welcome and encouraged!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Calendar link:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2534

unablefrog
May 17th, 2017, 20:39
I would love to join in on another one of your games! Let me know if this is okay... can't find a sign in button...

Teufelhunde87
May 17th, 2017, 22:48
I would love to join in on another one of your games! Let me know if this is okay... can't find a sign in button...

I'll be posting more soon! Always welcome to join. Some have had issues accessing calendars from time to time. If you do, let me know and I'll add your name as an invite and it will show for you.
I have experienced issues a time or 2 myself.