PDA

View Full Version : DDAL06-01 A Thousand Tiny Deaths 5/23/2017 @ 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 21:31
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 05/23/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency:3-4 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The promises of glory and the chance of riches draws you to Blasingdell, a small village near the infamous Stone Tooth. Within the rocky mountain lay the dwarven stronghold Khundrukar and the fabled Forge of Fury, to which a chance encounter provides you with the location of a hither-to unknown entrance. Are you brave enough to explore this mystery? Will it lead you to wealth or to your doom? New players are welcome and encouraged!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Calendar link:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2534

Elliannith
May 2nd, 2017, 23:36

Fun little Sparking Cleric

Teufelhunde87
May 3rd, 2017, 00:11

Fun little Sparking Cleric

Nice!Sparks are good!

HoratioDrank
May 3rd, 2017, 04:38
I'll upload Tolmyr when we get closer to the date. I have him scheduled in a few adventures between now and then. :)

Teufelhunde87
May 3rd, 2017, 13:18
I'll upload Tolmyr when we get closer to the date. I have him scheduled in a few adventures between now and then. :)

NP! That's a good dilemma!

Dee_36
May 8th, 2017, 23:04
Hi Teufel...I'd like to play! I am definitely someone who likes the role-play as much as hack & slash! I just joined the AL and am looking for others to mentor me in the online stuff. I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to tech. It seems I can't upload a word doc here...so let me know how to get my LV1 Tiefling Bard named "Noble Tune" to you.

Teufelhunde87
May 9th, 2017, 00:41
Hi Teufel...I'd like to play! I am definitely someone who likes the role-play as much as hack & slash! I just joined the AL and am looking for others to mentor me in the online stuff. I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to tech. It seems I can't upload a word doc here...so let me know how to get my LV1 Tiefling Bard named "Noble Tune" to you.

PM sent with email address, or you can export the xml from FG and attach it to this thread. If you need help, let me know and I'll set up a time with you to link up and go over things!

Elliannith
May 11th, 2017, 00:12
Heeeeeere's Brownie18945

Arcanix
May 17th, 2017, 13:47
Signed up with Keyra. Cleric and potion handler.

Cant attach the character file to this thread for some reason.

Teufelhunde87
May 20th, 2017, 16:01
As game night fast approaches, lets go through our check lists!
Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=5&day=23&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=4383
Very important to be on time or early , lets respect each others time . If you have an issue or know you will be late , let me know in advance or your slot will be filled!
I will start the game NO LATER than 1815 EDT.
Characters: It is much easier for me to properly prepare for the game if I have your characters ahead of time. This saves time in game where I need to look up things I haven't encountered yet(which is a lot!!lol)
Alternates : Be available in Discord at or before game time. This get crazy at game start up , and it is best that you check in with me and see how the slots are filling. I will try to keep track of the alt#'s, but monitoring the calendar, Discord screen names, and game start up at the same time is interesting to say the least!
There are 15 people signed up for 7 slots, I expect a full house again, which means game time will be longer than expected in most cases. I will continue to run max party sizes as to give as many people as possible a chance to play. These modules WILL be re-run at some point , to give those that missed an opportunity to play.

JHale1966
May 23rd, 2017, 11:26
Here's Cymoril. :)

Teufelhunde87
May 23rd, 2017, 20:18
Got it!

JHale1966
May 23rd, 2017, 21:30
Got it!

I wanna try her as a WM. I may change her to Dragon Born before she hits level 5 - that would actually fit better since she was from the Dragon Isles (Elric's Cousin).

And a quick reminder that I should be online by 5:15p CDT. :)

Teufelhunde87
May 23rd, 2017, 21:46
I wanna try her as a WM. I may change her to Dragon Born before she hits level 5 - that would actually fit better since she was from the Dragon Isles (Elric's Cousin).

And a quick reminder that I should be online by 5:15p CDT. :)
I'll hold your spot!

JHale1966
May 24th, 2017, 04:02
So? How did it go after my character left the prime material plane? :D

Teufelhunde87
May 24th, 2017, 04:06
They took you to the town and left you with the Zhent's . you were res'd. Party did good, but it was hairy at times. I had the crit rolls going ! Spider was awesome.

JHale1966
May 24th, 2017, 04:18
They took you to the town and left you with the Zhent's . you were res'd. Party did good, but it was hairy at times. I had the crit rolls going ! Spider was awesome.

Sweet! I'm glad they made it (and they took me to town). :D

Hopefully she'll fair better on Tuesday. :) What's funny is it wouldn't have mattered WHAT class she was - she never got an attack off and all I saw was [INSTANT DEATH].

Teufelhunde87
May 24th, 2017, 04:20
Sweet! I'm glad they made it (and they took me to town). :D

Hopefully she'll fair better on Tuesday. :) What's funny is it wouldn't have mattered WHAT class she was - she never got an attack off and all I saw was [INSTANT DEATH].

Damn kobold hit twice and critted on the second. Scouts were rough!

Teufelhunde87
May 24th, 2017, 21:28
Heeeeeere's Brownie18945

Here is Bellaphin. I put an effect in Bladesong. The AC will show on effects as a reminder, as will speed, on the combat tracker.

Elliannith
May 25th, 2017, 22:48
Thank you sir