PDA

View Full Version : Official Pathfinder Modules Bug Report Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ddavison
May 2nd, 2017, 20:01
The first 7 modules are now available for Pathfinder. Please kindly let us know anything we missed or might want to tweak below.

When reporting, please provide the steps to reproduce the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Mangon
May 2nd, 2017, 23:12
Not sure if this is the right thread but...
Bought the first 3 kingmaker modules, looks good so far but, all the pins on the maps In the Stolen Lands are not linked to the story/encounters or anything at all. also Oleg's Map the grid is 5 feet/square not 10 feet, so your preset grid is off. I'll update as i find more mistakes.

DMReckless
May 2nd, 2017, 23:52
Skills seem to be missing from the PF core rpg book/mod- links on character sheet indicate Unable to find skill record with the correct name." and there are no skills under skills button or in ref manual links.

DMReckless
May 2nd, 2017, 23:58
I don't know how easy/hard it would be to make "small" equipment or an extension to "shrink" (or enlarge)equipment, but it's be nice to at least have small weapons and armor for the wee halflings and gnomes.

DMReckless
May 3rd, 2017, 00:01
Encumbrance is not auto-populating based on strength/size (don't know if this is planned or not-wouldn't be surprised if it were too complicated.)

DMReckless
May 3rd, 2017, 00:38
Yah, seems all the encounter links are broken, both on the maps and under the encounter button. happening with all 3 modules for kingmaker. will try with normal theme/skin and see if that helps

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 00:42
Yah, seems all the encounter links are broken, both on the maps and under the encounter button. happening with all 3 modules for kingmaker. will try with normal theme/skin and see if that helps

I just tested Map - Nettles Crossing and the encounter there and it opened and placed without issue. Please note that the encounters are linked to the Player versions of the map and the tokens are placed there.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 00:48
Not sure if this is the right thread but...
Bought the first 3 kingmaker modules, looks good so far but, all the pins on the maps In the Stolen Lands are not linked to the story/encounters or anything at all. also Oleg's Map the grid is 5 feet/square not 10 feet, so your preset grid is off. I'll update as i find more mistakes.

Can you upload a screenshot showing what you see for the links? Please also make sure you have all other extensions turned off just in case those are interfering. The links are working for me when I test. Also, the adventure PDF and docs provided by Paizo show Oleg's Trading Post is supposed to be 5 feet per square and not 10 feet. Perhaps they updated the PDF somewhere along the way.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 00:52

Make sure you don't have an unpacked PFRPG ruleset folder as well. If you do, that will override the latest PFRPG ruleset updates that came down with the latest update.

DMReckless
May 3rd, 2017, 00:53
Yup, it's an issue with the Pathfinder Official Theme- something broken in the encounter mapping/set up- they pull up fine from the regular skin and map links work again.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2017, 01:08
Can anyone else confirm this? I'm testing with the official theme without issue.

Trenloe
May 3rd, 2017, 01:12
Can anyone else confirm this? I'm testing with the official theme without issue.
Working fine for me. New PFRPG campaign, v3.3.0 live, only extension enabled = "Theme - Pathfinder Official"

sciencephile
May 3rd, 2017, 01:36
Doug mentioned in the Rise of the Runelords video about having only one theme enabled. Could that be the issue (having multiple themes enabled)?

DMReckless
May 3rd, 2017, 01:37
Yup, with a little testing, it was the autoxp calc extension that busted it, which makes sense.

Aventhar
May 3rd, 2017, 16:05
Hi - I noticed a minor issue with the Items List. Magic Items from the Core Rules module (But not Mundane Items) are duplicated. This does not appear to be the case for items from the Advanced Players Guide module.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18824&d=1493823637

MODERATOR: Moved to the PF module bug reporting thread.

Thank You for moving! - hadn't noticed the official Bug Thread.

edem
May 3rd, 2017, 21:43
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the Core Rules does only contain one token - the Paizo logo golem. Do I have to buy any other products to have at least the basic race tokens (that were clearly seen in the showcase video) available?

Trenloe
May 3rd, 2017, 22:00
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the Core Rules does only contain one token - the Paizo logo golem. Do I have to buy any other products to have at least the basic race tokens (that were clearly seen in the showcase video) available?
Check your portraits, not tokens. Shown at around 9:50 in the video Core Rulebook product page.

edem
May 3rd, 2017, 22:30
Check your portraits, not tokens. Shown at around 9:50 in the video Core Rulebook product page.

Yep, they are there, sorry, I was being a muppet. :D

GenesisX
May 3rd, 2017, 23:49
I cannot resize the combat tracker when using the offical Pathfinder Theme.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 02:47
I cannot resize the combat tracker when using the offical Pathfinder Theme.
Looks like the them is missing the usual resize hooks. You can still resize the original way by holding down the CTRL key and click-dragging within the window. See Windows - Sizing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/The_Basics#Windows

Ratupper
May 4th, 2017, 17:08
I noticed in Rise of The Runelords Sins of the Saviors the Map scale is off some maps are set to 10' per square not 5'

GenesisX
May 4th, 2017, 17:31
Also, most of the reference manuals label the Foreword as Foreward, which I find mildly irritating. (It is the same in some 5th edition modules).

sciencephile
May 5th, 2017, 03:25
Thank you, Ratupper and GenesisX for the feedback. I goofed on the spelling and didn't notice the fact that the maps switched several times between 5 foot squares and 10 foot squares. I have corrected both issues and have submitted the corrected modules for review and release.

-Danny

drvolk
May 5th, 2017, 14:01
The font of the official PFRPG Theme for the Header in the sidemap windows seems to be not supporting international characters (like the german characters üÜöÖäÄß).
So e.g. if i use the geman PFRGP LPak extension for all Headers wiht an german "umlaut" in its name the corresponding character is just replaced by a blank ...

GenesisX
May 5th, 2017, 15:25
I found a significant bug in the Pathfinder material. All the Spells in the Core Ruleset and the APG have their Duration line set to their Save line:

https://i.gyazo.com/edd885a6ce11776ed84f6422044cbdd0.jpg

GenesisX
May 5th, 2017, 15:26
I found a significant bug in the Pathfinder material. All the Spells in the Core Ruleset and the APG have their Duration line set to their Save line:

https://i.gyazo.com/edd885a6ce11776ed84f6422044cbdd0.jpg

Aventhar
May 5th, 2017, 15:53
I noticed another issue with spells, Many, if not all of the Core Rulebook Spells are Duplicated with an incorrect source of Advanced Players Guide. In addition, the Advanced Players Guide 'versions' have no data.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18848&d=1493995819

ddavison
May 5th, 2017, 16:47
Thanks for the reports. We will do a sweep of these next week and plan on pushing a fix then.

Myrddin
May 5th, 2017, 19:23
Many of the labels in the PFRPG Theme character sheet are being truncated, particularly on the Main (e.g. CONSTITUTIO, FORTITUD, PERCEPT) and Combat (e.g. ARMOR CLAS, ARMO) tabs which detracts from the otherwise excellent and clear styling. Could a smaller font size perhaps be used, margins reduced or placement adjusted to show the full label text?

magnusprime27
May 6th, 2017, 08:22
I bought the core rle book through steam..

my problem: I have no tokens except for the paizo symbol.
am I supposed to create my own?

magnusprime27
May 6th, 2017, 08:25
also on steam,not sure whos responsible, BUT the description for the CRB, is the description of the bestiary 1..

GenesisX
May 6th, 2017, 10:07

The core rulebook does not come with Monster Tokens, but it does come with players portraits. Your options are to either create your own, buy one of many token packs available or purchase a product that comes with them. The adventures have tokens for every encounter preset and the beastiary comes with tokens for all monsters that have an image. Those without are marked by letters.

Sasmira
May 6th, 2017, 11:18
Hello it's me ! again ... :D

I have a new problem, with the Theme Pathfinder Official ... you know too that I'm a no-american user like some Fantasy Grounds players ... and in my language, we use accents in the word ... "CCTreacherousCorners.ttf" and "CCTreacherousCurves.ttf" haven't accents in in their fonts ... Can you change fonts with international fonts please ?

MODERATOR: Moved to the PF bug report thread.

DMReckless
May 6th, 2017, 14:12

The Core Rule Book has portraits instead of tokens. If you use them for PCs, they will create tokens.

Modules with creatures have tokens.

GenesisX
May 6th, 2017, 14:40
Another bug:

All Armor Items in the Core Rules are lacking their arcane spell failure entry.

Ratupper
May 7th, 2017, 00:42
I don't know if this is a bug but I was wondering about the favored class bonus. Currently all that comes up it the +1 hp or +1 skill point. What about the racial favored class bonuses?

Moon Wizard
May 7th, 2017, 03:43
The theme fonts issue with non-English languages and missing spell failure entries for armor have been added to our fix sheet.

Racial favored class bonus has not been implemented. You will need to close the normal favored class bonus window with the small X, and apply manually for now. There are many highly specific rules (sometimes optional) in the Pathfinder game system that have not been implemented, including racial favored class bonuses, racial alternate traits, etc. As mentioned when we first launched this effort, we made a first round of updates, and will look at more over time based on demand for Paizo products and user requests. You can throw on the wish list for tracking as well.

Regards,
JPG

Targas
May 7th, 2017, 08:48
Skills seem to be missing from the PF core rpg book/mod- links on character sheet indicate Unable to find skill record with the correct name." and there are no skills under skills button or in ref manual links.

- Kingmaker 1 module character skills link to PFRPG Basic Rules Skills, and not the Pathfinder Core Rules.

- Skills on Character Sheets cannot be dragged/dropped/replaced with the skills from the Pathfinder Core Rules module

- Pathfinder Core Rules module list is missing the 'Skill' section list when opened in the library window, only feats and such are listed

- Skills from the Pathfinder Core Rules module can only be viewed, by opening the 'Reference Manual' Section, selecting the Skills entry and then the skill in question

timg
May 7th, 2017, 18:17
Not sure if it is a bug, or just an omission. My group has an alchemist on board and so we were really pleased to see the APG as an official supported module and grabbed it quick. Unfortunately there does not seem to be native support for mutagens and discoveries or bombs in the system. They show up as "discovery" but there is no way to choose individual discoveries as actual features with effects. Similarly I would expect mutagens to be usable and give effects as bonuses/penalties to stats/ac/skills/etc. Finally the clincher is that there is no support for a weapon/spell type item for their bombs so we are basically back to doing it all by hand the way we had to before. If we had known this up front we probably would not have bothered with the APG purchase at this point :(
Love the rest of the source material, and are really happy to see the official modules arriving. Just wish they were a little more complete.

swbuza
May 7th, 2017, 21:14
Does the text PFS Legal: True and PFS Legal: False need to be in the module, or is this a development orphan that can be removed?

ddavison
May 7th, 2017, 22:41
Does the text PFS Legal: True and PFS Legal: False need to be in the module, or is this a development orphan that can be removed?

This is information that would be valuable to the PFS DM's and players and we added it specifically for that reason.

I plan to evaluate the alchemist along with other reported issues this week. I'll let you know what we determine.

IrishBouzouki
May 8th, 2017, 02:22
I just tested Map - Nettles Crossing and the encounter there and it opened and placed without issue. Please note that the encounters are linked to the Player versions of the map and the tokens are placed there.

The "GM Stolen Lands Map Greenbelt" (sic, close enough) links are the ones everyone (I think) is saying are "broken". The pins on the GM Map are offset by some constant(?) index so for instance the pin in Hex L refers to the encounter for Hex A and the pin in Hex Z refers to the encounter for Hex O, with the others in between offset the same. The pins before Hex L refer to other paragraphs in the Story that are not Hex encounters, probably whatever is indexed immediately before the hexes.
I don't know how to get a screenie with the tooltip text, and the title on the GM map is correct just the tooltip and the link is wrong.

The equivalent Player map in the module has the correct links and tooltips, just obviously no text on-map.

I've been using only the player map anyhow in the game I am GM'ing.

swest
May 8th, 2017, 04:39
I searched for the string 'story' in this thread, and only had 3 hits, so I hope this hasn't been mentioned before (and I hope this is the right place to report this).

It would appear, in the Pathfinder Theme (v1.0), that 'Story' entries have a fixed length. The little triangle in the lower right corner of a story entry can only be dragged left or right.

- s.west

Trenloe
May 8th, 2017, 05:30
It would appear, in the Pathfinder Theme (v1.0), that 'Story' entries have a fixed length. The little triangle in the lower right corner of a story entry can only be dragged left or right.
What's mentioned here applies to any window that can be resized: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=336262&viewfull=1#post336262

swest
May 8th, 2017, 16:01
What's mentioned here applies to any window that can be resized: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=336262&viewfull=1#post336262

Cool! I did not know that... very useful, since, even with windows where resizing is working, it's tedious to hit the exact point to resize both LR+UD... <CTL><Left-button> is much easier.

Thanks!

- s.west

swbuza
May 8th, 2017, 21:48
The Sorcerer Bloodline Power Grave Touch is listed under the Undead Sorcerer Bloodline, but the Grave Touch Special Ability appears to be missing from the Special Abilities list.

dantedoom
May 9th, 2017, 01:36
Don't know if was already said, but Gogmurt attack is wrong it stands:

flame blade +3 (1d8+2 plus fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Flame Blade should be a touch attack and all damage fire:

flame blade touch +3 (1d8+2 fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

swbuza
May 9th, 2017, 18:10
Do we know when the Core Rules with Skills will be out?

ddavison
May 9th, 2017, 19:58
I just submitted a batch of fixes for internal review and if it looks good, it should be filtering through the patch system this week.

I'm moving on to the APG next, so this list is only the Core Rulebook module.

The high level summary of fixes are these items:
1. Added Skills (this addresses several different issues reported)
2. Fixed Dominate Animal in Cleric Animal Domain
3. Fixed Undead Bloodline sorcerer ability
4. Removed duplication of magicitems
5. Fixed Spell durations

nickabbey
May 10th, 2017, 02:35
Maybe this doesn't belong here, as it seems like a design decision more than a bug... please advise if I should just make a separate post or add to the wishlist. Anyway, prior to 3.2.2 I was using the d20 pfrsrd traits module (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17935-Pathfinder-Feats-Traits-and-Equipment&p=139672#post139672) to drag and drop traits to the the "Special Abilities" area of the character sheet. Is there any intent to make the individual traits from the APG in to drag and droppable items that can be placed on the character sheet? It's not a big deal to just create a new item in the list and copy paste the text from the APG text but it would be nice to have it in a searchable box like spells and traits. That way we could easily find and drag/drop to the character sheet from one simple location.

nickabbey
May 10th, 2017, 02:39
uhhh... never mind. sorry. found it in the "special abilities" section of the APG. searchable, draggable, and droppable. don't mind me. :confused:

ddavison
May 10th, 2017, 02:41
Maybe this doesn't belong here, as it seems like a design decision more than a bug... please advise if I should just make a separate post or add to the wishlist. Anyway, prior to 3.2.2 I was using the d20 pfrsrd traits module (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17935-Pathfinder-Feats-Traits-and-Equipment&p=139672#post139672) to drag and drop traits to the the "Special Abilities" area of the character sheet. Is there any intent to make the individual traits from the APG in to drag and droppable items that can be placed on the character sheet? It's not a big deal to just create a new item in the list and copy paste the text from the APG text but it would be nice to have it in a searchable box like spells and traits. That way we could easily find and drag/drop to the character sheet from one simple location.

The traits are in a list called Special Abilities. You can drag and drop from there.

In addition to the traits, I recently added a few other categories. It's going through internal testing along with other bug fixes, but the other special abilities for the APG will cover the following items:
1. Alchemist Discoveries
2. Racial Favored Class Options
3. Cavalier Orders and Powers
4. Inquisitor Judgments
5. Oracle Curses
6. Oracle Mysteries and Powers
7. Witch Hexes and Patrons

nickabbey
May 10th, 2017, 03:16
Awesome! Looking forward to this, and the additional bestiaries as well. Thanks again for all the hard work you and your team are doing!

ddavison
May 10th, 2017, 18:42
I went ahead and moved these over to LIVE mode so it should pick up the newest version with an update. Let me know if you spot anything strange.

stylusnix
May 11th, 2017, 00:37
Hey like Deadlands and D&D ... will there be a category to just get all of the Pathfinder materials with a discount?

sciencephile
May 11th, 2017, 05:06
Don't know if was already said, but Gogmurt attack is wrong it stands:

flame blade +3 (1d8+2 plus fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Flame Blade should be a touch attack and all damage fire:

flame blade touch +3 (1d8+2 fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Thank you for the catch, dantedoom. I went back and looked at the original material from the author (to see if I had goofed) and it is listed incorrectly in the original source, as well. My guess was that the author mistakenly thought of a sword with the flame magical enhancement on it. You are correct in your assessment as Gogmurt has the spell flame blade on his list and I am fixing the module and submitting it for production review and release.

-Danny

sciencephile
May 11th, 2017, 05:10
The "GM Stolen Lands Map Greenbelt" (sic, close enough) links are the ones everyone (I think) is saying are "broken". The pins on the GM Map are offset by some constant(?) index so for instance the pin in Hex L refers to the encounter for Hex A and the pin in Hex Z refers to the encounter for Hex O, with the others in between offset the same. The pins before Hex L refer to other paragraphs in the Story that are not Hex encounters, probably whatever is indexed immediately before the hexes.
I don't know how to get a screenie with the tooltip text, and the title on the GM map is correct just the tooltip and the link is wrong.

The equivalent Player map in the module has the correct links and tooltips, just obviously no text on-map.

I've been using only the player map anyhow in the game I am GM'ing.

Thank you, IrishBousouki. This was helpful and I have fixed the issue and submitted it for review and release.

-Danny

Elihu
May 11th, 2017, 06:19
I don't know if it was intentional but in the Core Rule Book under magic items, there are no wands.

Callum
May 11th, 2017, 14:08
Thank you for the catch, dantedoom. I went back and looked at the original material from the author (to see if I had goofed) and it is listed incorrectly in the original source, as well. My guess was that the author mistakenly thought of a sword with the flame magical enhancement on it. You are correct in your assessment as Gogmurt has the spell flame blade on his list and I am fixing the module and submitting it for production review and release.

-Danny

There are loads of errors like this in the Anniversary Edition of Rise of the Runelords. Many of them can be found in this excellent list (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VgbhygtP9ftd51cBxQBjAs2YuTVfVHBZnxxXT0oFx2w/edit#heading=h.wff1e7165vr), compiled from the Paizo messageboards.

GenesisX
May 16th, 2017, 17:41
Another issue:

When toggling Identify Items on, most of the non-magical, regular items in the Core Rules and RPG are toggled as unidentified by default. This makes no sense to me, especially when a player wants to quickly look up an item or grab something for their character.

"Oh look Daphne, I found this strange elongated item with a handle and a metal, spadeshaped tip on it. Is it a weapon? Maybe it is magical! But I can't for the heck of it figure out what it is. Can you please cast identify on it?"

ddavison
May 16th, 2017, 18:49
Another issue:

When toggling Identify Items on, most of the non-magical, regular items in the Core Rules and RPG are toggled as unidentified by default. This makes no sense to me, especially when a player wants to quickly look up an item or grab something for their character.

"Oh look Daphne, I found this strange elongated item with a handle and a metal, spadeshaped tip on it. Is it a weapon? Maybe it is magical! But I can't for the heck of it figure out what it is. Can you please cast identify on it?"

Hello GenesisX, can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing and an example? I just looked at Battleaxe and it was identified when I shared it with Item Identification turned on. When I shared Battlement Shield, it was displayed as Unidentified Item.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18979&d=1494957079

GenesisX
May 16th, 2017, 18:54
Sorry, I was not specific enough. While the items show up as normal items for the GM (as they should), they are listed as "Unidentified Item" for the players, as their default state is set to non-ID. We ran into this issue yesterday, while I was running Kingmaker, when players tried to search for equipment items.

I am currently running my Tuesdays 5E game, so I cannot make screenshots right now. I will ask my players to stick around to make some later.

ddavison
May 16th, 2017, 19:01
I checked the player side and only the magical item showed as unidentified. See screenshot below.

Maybe it is specific to the Kingmaker module items though, but your first post indicated that it was the Core Rules items. I just want to make sure that I can reproduce exactly what you are seeing so we can fix it. The intention is that only magical items should show Unidentified Item. After thinking this over further, it would be ideal if it said "Unidentified Sword" if it was a magical sword, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to do that sort of thing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18981&d=1494957816

Here is the player view of that same situation.

lokiare
May 17th, 2017, 01:33
"Kingmaker" 1,2, and 3 and "Rise of the Runelords" have been updated to fix some bugs. Details can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38334-Paizo-Data-Updates-5-16-2017

sciencephile
May 17th, 2017, 07:54
I checked the player side and only the magical item showed as unidentified. See screenshot below.

Maybe it is specific to the Kingmaker module items though, but your first post indicated that it was the Core Rules items. I just want to make sure that I can reproduce exactly what you are seeing so we can fix it. The intention is that only magical items should show Unidentified Item. After thinking this over further, it would be ideal if it said "Unidentified Sword" if it was a magical sword, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to do that sort of thing.

I have looked into the Kingmaker and Rise of the Runelords and there is an issue. It has to do with items that were not pulled over from the SRD. I have fixed Kingmaker Part 1 and turned it in for review. That should be updated very soon. I should have the other two Kingmaker modules and the Rise of the Runelords adventure path fixed and in for review and production release within the next couple of days.

Thank you for reporting this, GenesisX.

GenesisX
May 17th, 2017, 16:22
I have looked into the Kingmaker and Rise of the Runelords and there is an issue. It has to do with items that were not pulled over from the SRD. I have fixed Kingmaker Part 1 and turned it in for review. That should be updated very soon. I should have the other two Kingmaker modules and the Rise of the Runelords adventure path fixed and in for review and production release within the next couple of days.

Thank you for reporting this, GenesisX.

I am back, with screenshots!

I do not think this is an issue with Kingmaker or Rise of the Runelords alone.

Here is what I see as GM:

Here is what my players see:18993

Several basic items from the Core Rulebook and APG are listen as unidentified items in the item list. I do not think this is intended, nor is it especially helpful if you want a player to grab a horse, torch or shovel to add to their sheet. This could easily be resolved by tagging non-magical items as IDed Items by default.

Bidmaron
May 17th, 2017, 21:49
Genesis did you read the post right before yours? May have missed it due to congruence issues

GenesisX
May 17th, 2017, 21:51
Genesis did you read the post right before yours? May have missed it due to congruence issues

I did. I have the update installed and this has nothing to do with Kingmaker items. The same issue appears with only the Core Rules activated (and as you can see in the player screenshot, who only have access to the Core and APG, there are no Kingmaker Items in the list)

ddavison
May 17th, 2017, 21:57
I am back, with screenshots!

I do not think this is an issue with Kingmaker or Rise of the Runelords alone.

Here is what I see as GM:

Here is what my players see:18993

Several basic items from the Core Rulebook and APG are listen as unidentified items in the item list. I do not think this is intended, nor is it especially helpful if you want a player to grab a horse, torch or shovel to add to their sheet. This could easily be resolved by tagging non-magical items as IDed Items by default.

Okay, that helps identify it a bit more. The problem is that when a player opens the PHB or APG directly and the DM has Item Identification on, it hides the names for all the magical items. The list in All mode with no type specified sorts by name and since these don't have a publicly viewable name, they all sort to the front. The sorting is different on the DM side since they have the names and therefore sort by the name shown. If you narrow the Type to Armor or Weapons, it will show up appropriately. It looks like Goods and Services is currently getting marked as Unidentified. In addition, we'll discuss this internally. Should we just set the default state for all magic items as identified and the DM can turn it off if needed?

Nylanfs
May 18th, 2017, 00:19
Only magic items (or specific items the PC's would have never encountered which would be created per campaign) would be identified. Could you make it trigger the default state for all items with a magic tag as unidentified?

ddavison
May 18th, 2017, 00:55
We will look into it to see if it makes sense to make any changes. In the meantime, I believe you can turn off Item Identification if your players are planning to do a shopping trip that references the Core Rules and APG and then turn it back on again when you resume adventuring.

PopinFRESH
May 18th, 2017, 02:25
Just a heads up Doug et al,

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path Anniversary Edition about this content section isn't parsing the `[h4]` heading tags.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/627030/Fantasy_Grounds__Pathfinder_RPG__Rise_of_the_Runel ords_Adventure_Path_Anniversary_Edition_PFRPG/

And also thanks for the work on this! I'm working on getting my Pathfinder group off Roll20 and using this. Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).

Trenloe
May 18th, 2017, 02:30
Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).
You don't *need* these to play Pathfinder on Fantasy Grounds. You can input data manually fine - it's what everyone's been doing for many years before the recent official support. Then as more products come out the need for manual input reduces.

PopinFRESH
May 18th, 2017, 02:40
You don't *need* these to play Pathfinder on Fantasy Grounds. You can input data manually fine - it's what everyone's been doing for many years before the recent official support. Then as more products come out the need for manual input reduces.

Absolutely Trenloe. I definitely understand that FG is capable and I didn't mean to imply it couldn't be done. I was more meaning that trying to convince the group to move to FG for our existing Pathfinder campaign would be difficult if the majority of stuff had to be manually keyed, especially since the GM would already have to recreate their homemade campaign from scratch on an unfamiliar platform. The more official content that is available, especially with any automation, make this proposition much more viable for the group. I'm not the GM otherwise we would have been using FG from the start ;)

Callum
May 18th, 2017, 13:16
There are loads of errors like this in the Anniversary Edition of Rise of the Runelords. Many of them can be found in this excellent list (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VgbhygtP9ftd51cBxQBjAs2YuTVfVHBZnxxXT0oFx2w/edit#heading=h.wff1e7165vr), compiled from the Paizo messageboards.

Do you think these other corrections might make it into your version of Rise of the Runelords?

lokiare
May 21st, 2017, 23:33
Just a heads up Doug et al,

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path Anniversary Edition about this content section isn't parsing the `[h4]` heading tags.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/627030/Fantasy_Grounds__Pathfinder_RPG__Rise_of_the_Runel ords_Adventure_Path_Anniversary_Edition_PFRPG/

And also thanks for the work on this! I'm working on getting my Pathfinder group off Roll20 and using this. Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).

Thanks for notifying us of this. Its been fixed.

lokiare
May 21st, 2017, 23:35
Do you think these other corrections might make it into your version of Rise of the Runelords?

I Believe DDavison already answered this. We are keeping as close to the Paizo version as possible. Sometime in the future if Paizo were to integrate this into their product, we would then update accordingly.

lokiare
May 23rd, 2017, 01:35
A new set of fixes has been updated to Kingmaker and Rise of the Runelords. Information about it can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38434-Paizo-Data-Updates-5-22-2017

rabbedrabit
May 30th, 2017, 01:20
not sure if this is the correct thread but the fighter skill weapon training does not give the groups.

it says "Weapon groups are defined as follows (GMs may add other weapons to these groups, or add entirely new groups):" and then nothing just the next skill.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2017, 19:03
Pathfinder Core Rules module.

Ammunition for projectile weapons (arrows, bolts, darts (for blowguns) and sling bullets) are set to Type = Weapon. So, when these items are added to a character sheet, they will create a melee weapon entry in the actions tab. Which doesn't actually do anything useful as the damage (zero) and attack etc. don't do anything. Now, I know you can do melee attacks with these as improvised weapons (damage as per dagger of the same size), but that info isn't filled out.

In previous PFRPG modules, these were set as Type = Good and Services, Subtype = Ammunition; which allowed you to add ammunition to your inventory without creating a melee weapon entry.

Would it be possible to set Type = Good and Services, Subtype = Ammunition for the ammunition in the Pathfinder Core Rules module?

Nylanfs
June 5th, 2017, 12:06
For arrows and bolts that is technically correct since you can use them to stab with, but in practice I have never seen them used like this.

Trenloe
June 5th, 2017, 12:38
For arrows and bolts that is technically correct since you can use them to stab with, but in practice I have never seen them used like this.
Yes, I understand that, I mentioned that in my post above. But, if that is the reason for the ammunition being created as a "weapon", the entry auto created does not have the correct information: -4 attack for being improvised, damage entry, etc..

lokiare
June 6th, 2017, 10:21
We've updated Kingmaker AP 2 and Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Chapter 3. Details can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38648-Paizo-Adventure-Path-Updates-6-6-2017

UltimateGM
June 9th, 2017, 19:45
I'm not really sure if this would be a bug but I noticed that there isn't any tables in the Core Rulebook that allow for gms to roll for random magic items. Will this be added in the future? Just curious before I go down that path of creating one. Thanks!

Nylanfs
June 9th, 2017, 21:33
I'm not really sure if this would be a bug but I noticed that there isn't any tables in the Core Rulebook that allow for gms to roll for random magic items. Will this be added in the future? Just curious before I go down that path of creating one. Thanks!

This might interest you. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20504-Magic-Item-tables

UltimateGM
June 9th, 2017, 23:05
This might interest you. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20504-Magic-Item-tables

You are amazing!

Nylanfs
June 9th, 2017, 23:33
Thats the general consensus, yes. :-)

bhampton
June 17th, 2017, 20:07
not sure if this is the correct thread but the fighter skill weapon training does not give the groups.

it says "Weapon groups are defined as follows (GMs may add other weapons to these groups, or add entirely new groups):" and then nothing just the next skill.

Also for Ranger Combat Style, no list of feats available at what levels.

lokiare
June 19th, 2017, 15:52
Also for Ranger Combat Style, no list of feats available at what levels.

We are taking a look at this bug now.

lokiare
June 20th, 2017, 19:47
We've made a minor update to Kingmaker AP 3 you can find details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38845-Paizo-Adventure-Path-Data-Updates-6-20-2017

yeknom
July 2nd, 2017, 02:07
The Phantom Armor Guardian from Bestiary 4 does not have a picture associated with it.

Targas
July 6th, 2017, 13:48
The theme fonts issue with non-English languages and missing spell failure entries for armor have been added to our fix sheet.
Regards,
JPG
Is there an estimated release for the Fonts issue fix ?

Is it a bug when I enter a Character Sheet Skill tab, and want to enter a new skill, I get the following error message afterwards klicking on the logo for the skill description:
'Unable to find skill record with correct name.'

Moon Wizard
July 6th, 2017, 23:31
I'm checking with the developer on the fonts.

For the skill tab, it's more of a limitation of having automated skill record lookup for standard skills vs. custom skills. If you create a custom skill record entry with the same skill name in your campaign, that record should open. I can see about improving the error message to let people know to create a skill record.

Regards,
JPG

Targas
July 7th, 2017, 05:28
I'm checking with the developer on the fonts.

Thank you Moon!
For the Skills Tab customization entry, my intend is to have localized entries with Skill Description. As I guessed Skills would be automatically checked, I'd leave the Original entries in for reference purpose. Would it be somehow possible to enter 'new' Skills, or modify existing entries overriding the red lock symbol somehow?

Moon Wizard
July 7th, 2017, 06:29
You can enter new Skills by opening the Skills list in the Library by using the All or Create PC option at the top of the library to customize the sidebar to show the campaign Skills list.

Regards,
JPG

Targas
July 7th, 2017, 08:48
You can enter new Skills by opening the Skills list in the Library by using the All or Create PC option at the top of the library to customize the sidebar to show the campaign Skills list.

Regards,
JPG
It's working like a charm! Many thanks.

Talyn
September 12th, 2017, 17:00
There may be more NPCs affected, but I noticed the Minotaur in Bestiary 1 because it's in the adventure I'm converting.

The attacks are in a single line with no semicolon for FG to parse that they are separate attacks. So clicking the attack (from both the NPC sheet and Combat Tracker) fires off both the Greataxe and Gore attacks at once. I realize the Bestiary text reads with "and" but since FG apparently parses that to mean "execute both attacks at once," I don't think that was the intention of the Bestiary entry? Was it?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20436&stc=1&d=1505231959

Also in the descriptive text, there's a space in the word "deific" which should be removed. In the second sentence.

…and born from a deif ic curse, minotaurs have hunted…

Eru the One
September 15th, 2017, 20:05
Not really a bug, just something I noticed with Ultimate Magic being under "Core" and the rest of the books are under "Core Rules"...

Myrddin
September 16th, 2017, 16:50
Many of the labels in the PFRPG Theme character sheet are being truncated, particularly on the Main (e.g. CONSTITUTIO, FORTITUD, PERCEPT) and Combat (e.g. ARMOR CLAS, ARMO) tabs which detracts from the otherwise excellent and clear styling. Could a smaller font size perhaps be used, margins reduced or placement adjusted to show the full label text?

Just wondering if there are any plans to address these formatting "issues"?

lokiare
September 17th, 2017, 09:20
Not really a bug, just something I noticed with Ultimate Magic being under "Core" and the rest of the books are under "Core Rules"...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, there will be an update within a few days that will include this and several other bugs such as missing familiars, spellbooks, complex construct modifications, and others.

nickabbey
September 28th, 2017, 04:37
Not sure if this is a bug or user error, but while the magus arcana are mentioned in the content numerous times (such as "the following magus arcana supplement the staff magus archetype", etc...), they don't appear in the "Special Abilities" section of the module for drag and drop to character sheets. I checked most of the content int the library, but haven't read through all of the text yet to see if they are listed in the original text. Perhaps my expectations of them being available for drag and drop are incorrect? I assumed they had to be part of this splat book, because it introduces the Magus class and because both d20pfsrd and pcgen list the source book for those class "talents" as being the UM splat book.

lokiare
September 28th, 2017, 20:56
Not sure if this is a bug or user error, but while the magus arcana are mentioned in the content numerous times (such as "the following magus arcana supplement the staff magus archetype", etc...), they don't appear in the "Special Abilities" section of the module for drag and drop to character sheets. I checked most of the content int the library, but haven't read through all of the text yet to see if they are listed in the original text. Perhaps my expectations of them being available for drag and drop are incorrect? I assumed they had to be part of this splat book, because it introduces the Magus class and because both d20pfsrd and pcgen list the source book for those class "talents" as being the UM splat book.

Thanks for reporting this bug, we are looking into this.

lokiare
September 28th, 2017, 21:20
Thanks for reporting this bug, we are looking into this.

The Magus Archetypes can be found under Special Abilities under the section titled: "Archetype: Magus". See image below. They can also be found within the reference manual under "Chapter 1: Spellcasters->Magus" If you just want to read them.

nickabbey
September 28th, 2017, 21:54
The Magus Archetypes can be found under Special Abilities under the section titled: "Archetype: Magus". See image below. They can also be found within the reference manual under "Chapter 1: Spellcasters->Magus" If you just want to read them.

Sorry if I have been unclear here, but the issue is not with the Archetypes for the Magus Class. Similar to the way that rogues and ninjas have talents that they can select every few levels, the Magus class has "Magus Arcana" which are more or less the same as a talent from those other classes, but for whatever (confusing) reason, they call them "Magus Arcana". A full list can be found at the d20pfsrd: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/magus-arcana/ Examples such as "Accurate Strike (Ex)" "Arcane Cloak (Su)" "Spell Shield (Su)", etc are accredited to the Ultimate Magic Splat Book, but do not appear anywhere in the content of the FG UM Mod. My prior example referring to Archetypes was an example of another reason why I expected these "Magus Arcana" to be available in this module. It had nothing to do with the actual archetypes themselves, as they are clearly available in the "Special Abilities" but was just another reason why I thought the "Magus Arcana" should be a separate list in the "Special Abilities" section - because the text for archetypes specifically call out the fact that some "Magus Arcana" abilities compliment some archetypes better than others. Apologies if this is still not clear, please let me know if I can do anything further to clarify.

lokiare
September 30th, 2017, 08:55
Sorry if I have been unclear here, but the issue is not with the Archetypes for the Magus Class. Similar to the way that rogues and ninjas have talents that they can select every few levels, the Magus class has "Magus Arcana" which are more or less the same as a talent from those other classes, but for whatever (confusing) reason, they call them "Magus Arcana". A full list can be found at the d20pfsrd: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/magus-arcana/ Examples such as "Accurate Strike (Ex)" "Arcane Cloak (Su)" "Spell Shield (Su)", etc are accredited to the Ultimate Magic Splat Book, but do not appear anywhere in the content of the FG UM Mod. My prior example referring to Archetypes was an example of another reason why I expected these "Magus Arcana" to be available in this module. It had nothing to do with the actual archetypes themselves, as they are clearly available in the "Special Abilities" but was just another reason why I thought the "Magus Arcana" should be a separate list in the "Special Abilities" section - because the text for archetypes specifically call out the fact that some "Magus Arcana" abilities compliment some archetypes better than others. Apologies if this is still not clear, please let me know if I can do anything further to clarify.

I apologize for misunderstanding. We've added an update in the TEST channel. If you could change your settings on the loading screen to TEST and then do an update and tell me if we've solved your problem and fixed the bug, then we would appreciate it.

nickabbey
September 30th, 2017, 16:45
I apologize for misunderstanding. We've added an update in the TEST channel. If you could change your settings on the loading screen to TEST and then do an update and tell me if we've solved your problem and fixed the bug, then we would appreciate it.

Yeah, they're there in the test system. and so far as I can tell, they look great.
Thanks so much for the fast turnaround.

This prompted me to look up some other things as well, I'll be posting a follow up for them.

nickabbey
September 30th, 2017, 17:14
My experience with the missing content for UM got me thinking about other things that seem like they should be drag and drop but might be missing.
I took a look at the Advanced player guide, the core rulebook, and UC (I also own all of the published bestiaries but I didn't go through them on my little bug hunt)

One thing I noticed is that the APG is missing drag and drop items for alternate racial traits.
The reference book for the APG contains sections for racial favored class options as well as alternate racial traits.
However, the "special abilities" section of the APG mod contains only the favored class options and doesn't contain the alternate racial traits
Examples are the dwarven "ancient emnity" which replaces dwarven hatred, and the halflings "underfoot" which replaces halfling luck.
These should be available for drag and drop in to the racial traits section of the abilities tab, imo.

Taking that a step further, I became interested in how to effectively use those racial favored class selections.
This led to me finding another issue.
I'm not sure if this is a design decision based on ruleset functionality or a bug, but I'll give you an example of what I found.

Racial favored class bonuses from the APG are not available for selection when the race is selected and a favored class level is added.
I expected them to be there automatically for any content that I own but they're not.
I also tried adding one from the "special abilities" section of the APG before adding the favored class, but they're still not available for selection that way.
I only see +1 HP or +1 skill point as available selections for favored class bonus in either case.

For both examples, ONLY core rules mod, APG mod are enabled in libraries
EX 1) "The way I think it should work"
create new character
open races badge, drag "elf" (using core rules module as data source) to "race" line of PC sheet main tab. Racial traits populate as expected.
open classes badge, drag "ranger" (using core rules module as data source) to "class" line of PC sheet main tab.
Favored class selection pops up, I select ranger
Favored class bonus selection pops up, I see only +1 hp, +1 skill point.

EX 2) "The way I thought it might work"
create new pc
open races badge, drag "elf" (using core rules module as data source) to "race" line of PC sheet main tab. Racial traits populate as expected.
open "special abilities" from APG mod, drag "Elf Ranger Favored Class Option" in to "class abilities" section of pc sheet abilities tab.
open classes badge, drag "ranger" (using core rules module as data source) to "class" line of PC sheet main tab.
Favored class selection pops up, I select ranger
Favored class bonus selection pops up, I see only +1 hp, +1 skill point.

While I don't expect the actual racial bonus to be applied, as I know that the ruleset doesn't support this level of automation, I would expect to see the alternate trait available for selection.
I also feel that as new splat books are released that provide additional options for a given class, they should all be available for selection in this list as well. All the racial favored class bonuses from all the splat books that I own should be available on that list every time I drag a favored class to my sheet for a new level. IE) If the next book released were advanced race guide, and I created a tiefling magus, I should see "+1/4 arcane pool" available for selection. Last, I think that the selection made should be tracked in the "class abilities" section, too. The existing functionality that adds a (x2), (x3), etc.. should remain. This helps keep track of which bonuses were selected and how many times.

I realize that some of these things are not bugs but more like wishlist items or design decisions and I understand if some of these things are not feasible or just not planned. One thing I do think that should be available, however, is some clarity on what we as consumers should expect when we purchase these modules. SmiteWorks has said that FG was never been an app for in game character creation, and I respect that. However, some of the things I'm outlining here seem like reasonable expectations from a user perspective. I find a lot of value in the work SmiteWorks puts in to these modules, and I don't regret my purchases at all - but it would be helpful for me and others to know exactly what we can expect to be automated vs what we should expect to do for ourselves.

Thanks!

Bidmaron
September 30th, 2017, 18:16
I will add my name to NickAbbey's thoughts about how things SHOULD work. It is hard to avoid getting the sense that, after all the time when 5e wasn't supported and licensed, that PF doesn't get the same level of automation as the equivalent products under 5e. While I understand PF is a much more complex pool due to the array of products, when official content is added, we should get the same level of automation on that content as the 5e material.

Bidmaron
September 30th, 2017, 18:17
[Not a bug, but I'm not sure where else to post store questions like this]
Also, now that all the modules for Kingmaker are released, when can we expect the single download? While I try to support PF new products at (or near) release, I am not purchasing adventure paths until the single download is available.

Talyn
September 30th, 2017, 18:21
I'll agree, though it also wouldn't surprise me that once WotC starts adding more character options, each with their own mechanics, that the 5E automation scripts start being unable to handle the new fiddly bits. At the end of the day, SmiteWorks puts their effort into where the money goes, which sadly has been 5E primarily. If Paizo DLC sells like hotcakes then PFRPG will get more attention (although I suspect most of the attention is getting Starfinder out the door in one shape or another) that it rightfully deserves.

Bidmaron
October 1st, 2017, 01:24
Yeah I know, Talyn. Just bitchin'. Can't blame 'em

lokiare
October 2nd, 2017, 05:13
[Not a bug, but I'm not sure where else to post store questions like this]
Also, now that all the modules for Kingmaker are released, when can we expect the single download? While I try to support PF new products at (or near) release, I am not purchasing adventure paths until the single download is available.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands. We can only provide what Paizo allows, and as of yet, they haven't said we can bundle all of these together in a single product.

I will add my name to NickAbbey's thoughts about how things SHOULD work. It is hard to avoid getting the sense that, after all the time when 5e wasn't supported and licensed, that PF doesn't get the same level of automation as the equivalent products under 5e. While I understand PF is a much more complex pool due to the array of products, when official content is added, we should get the same level of automation on that content as the 5e material.

Unfortunately we've made the decision to focus on splitting our development efforts between the Starfinder ruleset and Fantasy Grounds Unity. While we may update the Pathfinder ruleset to increase automation at a later date, no promises.

Bidmaron
October 2nd, 2017, 05:45
Hey, you guys have a finite talent pool. I get it. Thanks for the consideration.

One follow-on: If we buy the separate modules now to show our support, will we be eligible for a no-cost cross-grade to the combined when it gets issued?

nickabbey
October 3rd, 2017, 02:30
Unfortunately we've made the decision to focus on splitting our development efforts between the Starfinder ruleset and Fantasy Grounds Unity. While we may update the Pathfinder ruleset to increase automation at a later date, no promises.

Out of curiosity, where does release of new splat books for pfrpg figure in to the priority list? I recall reading a post from Doug indicating that he'd hoped they would all be released over time. curious where they fall on your internal release schedules. Will we see one per quarter, or is that ambitious?

Also, are you looking at the missing drag/drop items from the APG that I mentioned? The alternate racial traits seem to be missing from that module, similar to the way the magus arcana were missing from the UM module.

lokiare
October 3rd, 2017, 05:35
Out of curiosity, where does release of new splat books for pfrpg figure in to the priority list? I recall reading a post from Doug indicating that he'd hoped they would all be released over time. curious where they fall on your internal release schedules. Will we see one per quarter, or is that ambitious?

Also, are you looking at the missing drag/drop items from the APG that I mentioned? The alternate racial traits seem to be missing from that module, similar to the way the magus arcana were missing from the UM module.

Doug had said previously that we aim for one Pathfinder product per month. These may not be splat books, so no definitive schedule. I do have Ultimate Combat on my radar though, no date on it as of yet.

We are tracking any bugs that get reported and in due time we will fix all bugs that negatively affect the user base. No date though.

dB88
October 11th, 2017, 04:44
Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting the two Pathfinder AP modules that were released today to load in my Fantasy Grounds client.
I've tried updating & restarting both the client & Steam a few times now.
I've linked my Paizo account & FG account.

Any suggestions to get this working?

Thanks!

Trenloe
October 11th, 2017, 05:05
I've tried updating & restarting both the client & Steam a few times now.
If you've bought through Steam go to Store -> Steam Account Synchonization and do a quick sync. Then, run a FG update after the Steam sync.

The Steam client is no longer used.

dB88
October 11th, 2017, 05:52
Thanks for the quick response!
Worked like a charm.

\m/

Llisandur
October 11th, 2017, 19:16
Not specifically a bug, but somewhat annoying to me; is there a reason for the hyphens in the otherwise empty fields? It causes a bunch of the labels that would otherwise not be visible to appear, especially noticeable on feats and items.

Separately, and this is a bug, magic weapons don't have weapon stats. I've noticed this is primarily because "Magic Weapon" as an item type doesn't make those fields appear, and magic armors have "Magic Weapon" as the item type.

GMTroll
October 12th, 2017, 00:34
Kingmaker AP 5 - War of the River Kings is missing the spell data for the NPC's below. When opening the spell tab for these NPCs it is blank.

Engelidis
Evindra
Gaetane
General Avinash Jurrg
Ilora Nuski
King Castruccio Irovetti
Pitax Herald
The Gardener

Apologies if this has been raised already.

lokiare
October 12th, 2017, 15:59
Not specifically a bug, but somewhat annoying to me; is there a reason for the hyphens in the otherwise empty fields? It causes a bunch of the labels that would otherwise not be visible to appear, especially noticeable on feats and items.

Separately, and this is a bug, magic weapons don't have weapon stats. I've noticed this is primarily because "Magic Weapon" as an item type doesn't make those fields appear, and magic armors have "Magic Weapon" as the item type.

Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Which products have these problems?

lokiare
October 12th, 2017, 16:02
Kingmaker AP 5 - War of the River Kings is missing the spell data for the NPC's below. When opening the spell tab for these NPCs it is blank.

Engelidis
Evindra
Gaetane
General Avinash Jurrg
Ilora Nuski
King Castruccio Irovetti
Pitax Herald
The Gardener

Apologies if this has been raised already.

Thanks for reporting these bugs. We are looking at fixes now.

Llisandur
October 12th, 2017, 21:04
Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Which products have these problems?

These problems affect feats and items in the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

Specifically, in the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide, items with the subtypes of "Specific Weapon", "Specific Shield", "Specific Armor", "Weapon Quality", "Shield Quality" and "Armor Quality" all have "Magic Weapon" as their primary item type. In Ultimate Magic, all of the items have "Magic Wondrous Item" as their primary type, as well all of the item names are in capitals only.

Besides showing up in the empty properties and description fields on items, hyphens are in all of the empty fields of the feats in these modules.

Spessarite
October 28th, 2017, 03:25
Not sure if this is a bug, but sorcerer bloodline does not come up with an option when you drag sorcerer onto the player sheet from core rulebook. In addition, you're unable to manually drag a bloodline onto the character sheet from the reference material (despite them appearing to be able to).
Also, all of the player races, it seems, have no player speed set in bestiary 2 player resource. It seems like you cannot edit this either.

ddavison
October 28th, 2017, 03:30
Not sure if this is a bug, but sorcerer bloodline does not come up with an option when you drag sorcerer onto the player sheet from core rulebook. In addition, you're unable to manually drag a bloodline onto the character sheet from the reference material (despite them appearing to be able to).
Also, all of the player races, it seems, have no player speed set in bestiary 2 player resource. It seems like you cannot edit this either.

For now, we have sorcerer bloodlines and bloodline powers listed as Special Abilities. Open the Core Rules module and click Special Abilities. Other powers and abilities of classes that didn't fit elsewhere are in the same section for other modules like the Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

ddavison
October 28th, 2017, 03:32
These problems affect feats and items in the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

Specifically, in the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide, items with the subtypes of "Specific Weapon", "Specific Shield", "Specific Armor", "Weapon Quality", "Shield Quality" and "Armor Quality" all have "Magic Weapon" as their primary item type. In Ultimate Magic, all of the items have "Magic Wondrous Item" as their primary type, as well all of the item names are in capitals only.

Besides showing up in the empty properties and description fields on items, hyphens are in all of the empty fields of the feats in these modules.

Sorry, I didn't reply here earlier but the magic weapons and magic armor should now be fixed. There are still magic armor enhancements and magic weapon enhancements that don't have any supporting functionality or ability to apply to an item like the Item forge in 5E. This is an area that might be added in the future. For now, you can drag it to an item description if needed and manually adjust the damage, bonus, etc.

Llisandur
October 31st, 2017, 23:37
I just found out that the scythe is missing from the core rulebook.

Springroll
November 6th, 2017, 06:04
Curse of the Crimson Throne (Players Guide) - My Reference Manual is empty, I also get Module Load errors when trying to open anything (Players Guide) from the Library (it works fine in the Images & Maps/Story tab though)21373

lokiare
November 6th, 2017, 06:49
Curse of the Crimson Throne (Players Guide) - My Reference Manual is empty, I also get Module Load errors when trying to open anything (Players Guide) from the Library (it works fine in the Images & Maps/Story tab though)21373

This has been fixed in TEST and will be pushed to LIVE on Tuesday. Thanks for reporting this.

Faelwen
November 14th, 2017, 19:51
Hi there,

I've bought a few official Pathfinder a couple of weeks ago. The products are very nice. I did however have a few issues here and there, which, hopefully, can be patched.

Pathfinder official theme

This one has probably already been reported, but just in case: when the title of a window contains characters with diacritics or ligatures, a gigantic space appears instead of the letter. This is a problem I haven't encountered with Fantasy Grounds default themes. Probably just a font issue.
I've noticed that the "class ability" window seems a little off compared to similar windows. It's a very minor issue, but it's the kind of thing that one ends up obsessing over when they accidentally notice it... This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes.
Some labels in the character sheet appear truncated here and there ("constitutio", "fortitud", "armor clas", etc.). Probably a font size issue. This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes where the fonts are much smaller.

Advanced Player's Rulebook

I haven't been able to find Alternate racial traits in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets.

Ultimate Magic

I haven't been able to find Druid domains, Bard masterpieces, Cleric variant channelling, Inquisitor inquisitions, Monk vows, Paladin oaths, Ranger traps, Summoner eidolon evolutions, Wizard arcane discoveries, and Words of power in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets. The Wizard elemental school powers are there, with the exception of Metal Rending that is missing for some reason.

Rise of the Runelords

In encounter "1.03.06. Encounter: Monster in the Closet", the NPC is listed as "gobelin" (should be "Gresgurt").

swbuza
November 14th, 2017, 20:31

I haven't been able to find Alternate racial traits in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets.

I have not found these either. Also, just noticed that in the Library list of items in that module that Races brings up a blank window.

lokiare
November 16th, 2017, 18:12
Hi there,

I've bought a few official Pathfinder a couple of weeks ago. The products are very nice. I did however have a few issues here and there, which, hopefully, can be patched.

Pathfinder official theme

This one has probably already been reported, but just in case: when the title of a window contains characters with diacritics or ligatures, a gigantic space appears instead of the letter. This is a problem I haven't encountered with Fantasy Grounds default themes. Probably just a font issue.
I've noticed that the "class ability" window seems a little off compared to similar windows. It's a very minor issue, but it's the kind of thing that one ends up obsessing over when they accidentally notice it... This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes.
Some labels in the character sheet appear truncated here and there ("constitutio", "fortitud", "armor clas", etc.). Probably a font size issue. This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes where the fonts are much smaller.

Ultimate Magic

I haven't been able to find Druid domains, Bard masterpieces, Cleric variant channelling, Inquisitor inquisitions, Monk vows, Paladin oaths, Ranger traps, Summoner eidolon evolutions, Wizard arcane discoveries, and Words of power in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets. The Wizard elemental school powers are there, with the exception of Metal Rending that is missing for some reason.

Rise of the Runelords

In encounter "1.03.06. Encounter: Monster in the Closet", the NPC is listed as "gobelin" (should be "Gresgurt").

Ultimate Magic: We are looking at getting these fixed. It may take a while though as we will have to manually enter a lot of these things.

ddavison
November 17th, 2017, 15:53
The Racial Traits for the APG are found by going to the Library > Advanced Players Guide and then the Trait - Race grouping. We are looking to add a Special Abilities button that will pull these from all modules when we release the planned ruleset update in either late December or January.

Bidmaron
November 17th, 2017, 16:06
Awesome add, SW!

lokiare
November 17th, 2017, 19:34
Ultimate Magic

A fix for this is in the TEST channel and will be pushed to LIVE on Tuesday. Everything should be fixed, except we decided not to make Words of Power drag and drop. This is due to the unique and optional nature and the difficulty of fitting it into the automation of the Pathfinder ruleset.

Vhok
November 18th, 2017, 19:28
I bought the first chapter of mummy's mask from the store and we are currently playing it but I've been having an issue with the maps not remembering anything I do. everytime I close fantasy grounds and then load my campaign again the map completely resets, the mask goes away all the monsters and PC's are removed and I have to set everything up again.

looks like there is an issue with this module - the maps are all set as read-only, you can't unlock them.

trenloe asked me to post this here. this is the original thread I posted on the help forums
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41145-mumm-y-mask&p=365006#post365006

Springroll
November 19th, 2017, 20:48
I bought the first chapter of mummy's mask from the store and we are currently playing it but I've been having an issue with the maps not remembering anything I do. everytime I close fantasy grounds and then load my campaign again the map completely resets, the mask goes away all the monsters and PC's are removed and I have to set everything up again.

looks like there is an issue with this module - the maps are all set as read-only, you can't unlock them.

trenloe asked me to post this here. this is the original thread I posted on the help forums
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41145-mumm-y-mask&p=365006#post365006

I have the exact same problem, I cannot change anything in the story (not the maps, pictures nor the text), everything has the red lock "Read Only" on them.
EDIT: Tested AP2: Empty Graves as well, same problem there.
EDIT 2: You can actually see it in the pictures at the store as well (Hell's Rebels seem to have the same problem)

Springroll
November 29th, 2017, 03:03
Saw and tested the fix for Mummy's Mask, It works :)
There's still the same issue with Hell's Rebels though (all story entries, maps etc. being read only).

thebwt
December 10th, 2017, 17:07
Not sure if these have been reporting for CotCT:
-Encounter tables for Korvosa's 3 sections are 1d130 instead of 1d100 (should use the danger modifier form the city stat block to get those higher values, and the modifier window does work with tables).
-The trait list in the appendix is different from the trait list in the player's guide. So the appendix has taken the blog post update into consideration, but the player's guide module hasn't.
-- It would be really awesome if the player's guide could be updated to incorporate all of the blog update (https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj5k?Curse-of-the-Crimson-Throne-Players-Guide), including the class section which would make things less confusing for my players.

Callum
January 8th, 2018, 15:41
I've recently purchased and started using the excellent Rise of the Runelords module - thanks to whoever did the great conversion of this! One thing that would improve its usability, for me, would be having some of the large player maps cut up into smaller pieces. For example, both the Graul Homestead map and the Skull's Crossing map could handily be made into five smaller maps.

Callum
January 8th, 2018, 20:46
In Rise of the Runelords, Ch. 3, Part 1, in the Graul Farm, the "standard" ogrekin don't have the effects of their deformities included in their stats. For example, in A5, Lucky doesn't have his +2 bonus on Reflex saves, and in A16, Sugar doesn't have his +2 bonus on Fort saves, nor his 20 ft speed, while Horgrath deosn't have his -2 on Will saves. In their SQ fields, they all have the default deformities listed, rather than their actual ones, and they also all have the default description, which doesn't match their individual appearances.

sciencephile
January 22nd, 2018, 23:31
Some of the entries within the Pathfinder Bestiary 1 module are not correctly reporting attacks. Where normally "Full Attacks" report multiple attacks with the "and" keyword, the standard "Attack" line normally uses the "or" keyword for various single attacks. For some of the creatures (i.e., crocodile, dire crocodile, ghoul) are using the "and" keyword for both the "Attack" line and the "Full Attack" line, thus not giving the user the ability to perform standard action attacks (instead, all attacks as part of a full attack are rolled).

Trenloe
January 22nd, 2018, 23:39
Some of the entries within the Pathfinder Bestiary 1 module are not correctly reporting attacks. Where normally "Full Attacks" report multiple attacks with the "and" keyword, the standard "Attack" line normally uses the "or" keyword for various single attacks. For some of the creatures (i.e., crocodile, dire crocodile, ghoul) are using the "and" keyword for both the "Attack" line and the "Full Attack" line, thus not giving the user the ability to perform standard action attacks (instead, all attacks as part of a full attack are rolled).
Thanks for reporting. Are those the only ones?

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 00:19
Thanks for reporting. Are those the only ones?

I don't know - I didn't check all of them. I came across the ones I found by accident. I did check a few others and the ones I checked were okay. I checked a total of about 6 and half of them had the problem. Sorry, I know this doesn't help much :(

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2018, 00:21
I checked a total of about 6 and half of them had the problem.
That's cool - thanks for reporting. I really don't think it's too common as most of the Paizo statblocks use commas for multiple attacks, but we will fix any that we're aware of.

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 03:55
That's cool - thanks for reporting. I really don't think it's too common as most of the Paizo statblocks use commas for multiple attacks, but we will fix any that we're aware of.

Hi Trenloe,

I went ahead and clicked through all the creatures of Bestiary 1 and have identified the ones that have the problem of multiple attacks instead of single attacks for the "Attack" line:

Bebilith
Bulette
Crocodile
Crocodile, Dire
Eel, Electric
Ettercap
Ghoul
Minotaur
Phoenix

In addition, I found the following issues:

Giant Spider:
-The Special Attack is embedded inside the Attack/Full Attack lines
-Attack Line: Special Attack web (+5 ranged or DC 12 or hp 2)
-Full Attack Line: Special Attack web (+5 ranged and DC 12 and hp 2)
-Seems to be a parsing error: Should have "web (+5 ranged, DC 12, hp 2)" inside the Special Attack line

Wraith:
-The Special Attack is embedded inside the Attack/Full Attack lines
-Both the Attack and Full Attack have: Special Attack create spawn. The create spawn should be within the Special Attack line. Again, most likely just a parsing error

Dragon, Black (Great Wyrm):
-This one is petty and just a visual thing. There is an extra space between the m of Wyrm and the end parenthesis. Wouldn't have even reported it except for the fact that the module is going to be worked on anyway and this is rather low-hanging fruit.

Lycathrope, Werewolf (Human Form):
-This may be intentional but I wanted to point out that this has no icon. All the other entries that have no actual token has a letter token. This one doesn't - just an empty token slot. If intentional, okay. Just reporting just in case.

Lycathrope, Wererat (Human Form):
-This may be intentional but I wanted to point out that this has no icon. All the other entries that have no actual token has a letter token. This one doesn't - just an empty token slot. If intentional, okay. Just reporting just in case.

I cannot guarantee there aren't others. I didn't do a thorough review. I just picked these up as I was verifying the Attack/Full Attack issue I originally reported.

Hope this helps,
Danny

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2018, 04:23
Hi Trenloe,

I went ahead and clicked through all the creatures of Bestiary 1 and have identified the ones that have the problem of multiple attacks instead of single attacks for the "Attack" line:

Hope this helps,
Danny
This helps a lot Danny - thanks very much! We've only had one previous comment on Bestiary 1 (the Minotaur attacks), so this feedback is great. And none of this is petty - any feedback on problems, typos, extra spaces etc. is very much appreciated!

Thanks again.

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 07:49
In Rise of the Runelords, Ch. 3, Part 1, in the Graul Farm, the "standard" ogrekin don't have the effects of their deformities included in their stats. For example, in A5, Lucky doesn't have his +2 bonus on Reflex saves, and in A16, Sugar doesn't have his +2 bonus on Fort saves, nor his 20 ft speed, while Horgrath deosn't have his -2 on Will saves. In their SQ fields, they all have the default deformities listed, rather than their actual ones, and they also all have the default description, which doesn't match their individual appearances.

Hi Callum,

Sorry it took a while to get back to you about this. I was busy working on Starfinder and hadn't made it here until today. I made fixes to the ogrekins and updated their descriptions to match their deformities. I am checking this in today so if it doesn't go out tomorrow, it should definitely go out in next week's update.

-Danny

Callum
January 23rd, 2018, 11:13
I am checking this in today so if it doesn't go out tomorrow, it should definitely go out in next week's update.

Great - thanks, Danny! One other thing I noticed was that the map grid doesn't line up very well with the Graul Homestead - I think I shrunk the grid by two steps and then repositioned it to get it to match the interior rooms of the homestead.

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 16:59
Great - thanks, Danny! One other thing I noticed was that the map grid doesn't line up very well with the Graul Homestead - I think I shrunk the grid by two steps and then repositioned it to get it to match the interior rooms of the homestead.

The RotRL module has already been put into the patch system so the fix for the grids will come out in next week's patch. Thanks again for the feedback.

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 17:12
This helps a lot Danny - thanks very much! We've only had one previous comment on Bestiary 1 (the Minotaur attacks), so this feedback is great. And none of this is petty - any feedback on problems, typos, extra spaces etc. is very much appreciated!

Thanks again.

Hi Trenloe,

I did notice a couple more issues. I don't know exact specifics on which creatures are affected. This one might be affecting all of the Bestiaries that were published...

Incorrect Stats for Single Attack for Creatures with Multiple Attacks

Wrong and corrected. Deleting original comment as to not muddy the thread.

Missing Spaces in the Space/Reach Stats:

I found that the Otyugh's space/reach stats read as:

"10ft./10ft.(15ft.withtentacle)"

I do not know if there are others. Perhaps the developer can do a search of the original XML code for "ft.(" to quickly find instance where spaces are missing.

Again, hope this helps...

Danny

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2018, 17:47
Yeah, splitting out the full attacks into single attacks is virtually impossible to automate and get right 100% of the time - due to feats and creature special abilities and, especially, natural attacks. You can't just apply a blanket +5 This is really all down to how Paizo present their statblocks.

However, the Otyugh example is correct: the tentacle is a secondary attacks, so even a single tentacle attack would be made at -5 for the secondary attack - resulting in -4 with the weapon focus. So this is correct as listed.

Details on natural attacks here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/universalMonsterRules.html#natural-attacks The information of interest is: "Secondary attacks are made using the creature's base attack bonus –5..."

As such, a lot of statblocks that have natural attacks work out correctly. It's when you have two weapon fighting etc. that problems can truly exist.

sciencephile
January 23rd, 2018, 18:14
Yeah, splitting out the full attacks into single attacks is virtually impossible to automate and get right 100% of the time - due to feats and creature special abilities and, especially, natural attacks. You can't just apply a blanket +5 This is really all down to how Paizo present their statblocks.

However, the Otyugh example is correct: the tentacle is a secondary attacks, so even a single tentacle attack would be made at -5 for the secondary attack - resulting in -4 with the weapon focus. So this is correct as listed.

Details on natural attacks here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/universalMonsterRules.html#natural-attacks The information of interest is: "Secondary attacks are made using the creature's base attack bonus –5..."

As such, a lot of statblocks that have natural attacks work out correctly. It's when you have two weapon fighting etc. that problems can truly exist.

Okay, noted. I guess that wasn't the best example and I managed to confuse myself :)

I have seen cases that do fall under my original thought when converting and I don't recall the specifics but from doing an initial gander at some of the creatures, it looks like they have been accounted for.

The spacing issue for the space/reach still exists though, so I wasn't completely out there :)

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2018, 18:16
The spacing issue for the space/reach still exists though, so I wasn't completely out there :)
Haha. I has been noted! :)

KILLGORE
January 24th, 2018, 22:06
In the Carrion Crown 1 Haunting of Harrowstone 3.02 of the story "the skipping song" all the way down the bottom it describes when the PC's encounter the children playing. The last paragraph describes the events with Gibs in 3.01. It seems incomplete and refers back to the encounter with Gibs and not the skipping children.

" ineffectually against the bars for 2d6 rounds before he collapses back into a fitful sleep. Relocating Gibs to more than 5 miles from Harrowstone also puts him out of reach"

This should be removed and when I reference the PDF module, "to five infamous killers who died in the Harrowstone Fire, but it’s unlikely that the PCs will make this connection until after they start to investigate the prison’s history."

thebwt
February 10th, 2018, 15:36
Don't read if you're playing CotCT chapter 1
In curse of the Crimson Throne, Dead Warrens D6 - The trap in there doesn't have it's attack macro'd right. I ended up having to roll 2 acid splashes manually for each PC in there

sciencephile
February 10th, 2018, 17:16
Don't read if you're playing CotCT chapter 1
In curse of the Crimson Throne, Dead Warrens D6 - ...

Hi thebwt,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have fixed the trap and have submitted the fixed version for update into production. Production updates of Pathfinder products typically happen on Tuesdays.

Thanks again and I hope you are enjoying the campaign.

-Danny

thebwt
February 10th, 2018, 18:23
Hi thebwt,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have fixed the trap and have submitted the fixed version for update into production. Production updates of Pathfinder products typically happen on Tuesdays.

Thanks again and I hope you are enjoying the campaign.

-Danny

That was Speedy! We're loving the campaign, thanks for all the hard work. I'll be sure to report anything else that comes up.

JeffreyT
February 11th, 2018, 18:54
Hello,

I've noticed an issue with the icon for the "Special Abilities" button appearing in the Pathfinder Official Theme.

When I create a new Pathfinder Campaign, click "Library" and then "Create PC", the image for the "Special Abilities" button that appears on the right side of the screen is the default FG "Shield" Image, while all of the other buttons are the custom Pathfinder Goblin Buttons. It doesn't break the game at all, but it just looks wrong (since the button styles are so different). I can send a screenshot of this issue if it helps clarify what I am seeing.

Jeffrey

Mistamichal
March 5th, 2018, 00:18
Not sure if it's a bug or just my display as I haven't seen it already posted, but the resize arrows don't activate in the corner of windows. I have to mouse the mouse cursor well inside the window before it changes to a resize arrow.
I know I can just Ctrl-drag - or even just not use the pathfinder theme (because it's fine in other themes) but, it's just annoying that I can't do it 'normally'.

sciencephile
March 9th, 2018, 06:33
This may not be exactly where to put it as I believe that this is a PFRPG ruleset issue not specific to the modules, but...

When rolling on an ability score of 0, the roll calculates the roll as a -5 as the modifier.

I would argue that the modifier for the roll should actually be 0.

Creatures generally are dead or in a coma with an ability score of 0 so the modifier doesn't really exist (there is no official modifier in the ability score table for a 0 score). However, creatures like constructs specifically say that they have no Constitution, yet their modifier for DCs should be 0.

yeknom
March 9th, 2018, 09:22
This may not be exactly where to put it as I believe that this is a PFRPG ruleset issue not specific to the modules, but...

When rolling on an ability score of 0, the roll calculates the roll as a -5 as the modifier.

Creatures generally are dead or in a coma with an ability score of 0 so the modifier doesn't really exist (there is no official modifier in the ability score table for a 0 score). However, creatures like constructs specifically say that they have no Constitution, yet their modifier for DCs should be 0.

I think Constructs, and similar creatures, which have ability scores of 0 are to be treated as if they had a 10 in that ability score or any other relevant statistic.

"No Constitution score. Any DCs or other statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty)"
That is found here: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/constructs/
So I would guess in order to get a modifier of 0 you would have to put in a 10 in the FG Pathfinder ruleset. The Core Rulebook doesn't have a 0 for an ability score because, as you stated, creatures typically with a 0 in an ability score are dead or in a coma.

sciencephile
March 9th, 2018, 16:12
I had posted this in hopes that the PFRPG ruleset could be modified to reflect this. Putting a 10 is not the solution. It fixes the modifier issue but is inherently wrong as constructs have no Con score, not a 10. Similar for undead.

Here is the simple pseudocode for this case, I believe:

If (score == 0) then
modifier = 0;
else
*use current modifier formula*

Trenloe
March 9th, 2018, 16:19

The difference here is a value of 0 or no value.

A value of 0 should be -5 on any checks based off that skill.

FG doesn't cater specifically for an ability with no value. I would imagine it's not easy, as the number controls currently used would have to be significantly changed to support this.

Maybe add it to the feature request list here: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Gwaihir Scout
March 25th, 2018, 23:19
In Bestiary 2, the Catoblepas is a large creature, but the size and reach are listed as 15 ft. each. This is a mistake in the original book that was duplicated into the FG module.

Bestiary 3, the Ghawwas Div's spear attack is missing the slash separating the critical info from the damage: (2d6+10x3 plus poison). This causes criticals to only roll x2 damage.

Trenloe
March 26th, 2018, 00:28
In Bestiary 2, the Catoblepas is a large creature, but the size and reach are listed as 15 ft. each. This is a mistake in the original book that was duplicated into the FG module.

Bestiary 3, the Ghawwas Div's spear attack is missing the slash separating the critical info from the damage: (2d6+10x3 plus poison). This causes criticals to only roll x2 damage.
Thanks for reporting. For Bestiary 2 I've sought guidance on to what level we modify data from official products, even if it is wrong.

Talyn
April 10th, 2018, 16:48
Pathfinder Society Guide

Updated to v9.1 per the changelog on the Paizo forums. (https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo5lkij?Unseasonably-Warm#34)

Usable data-wise, the following was added:

New faction: The Concordance
Drag-n-drop faction traits for The Concordance

I think this update goes live today.

Zhern
April 21st, 2018, 17:52
The Player's Guides for Carrion Crown, Hell's Rebels. Mummy's Mask and Ruins are Azlant are inconsistently categorized in the library view. The Player's Guides for Curse of the Crimson Throne, Kingmaker, Rise of the Runelords, Strange Aeons, and War for the Crown all are categorized under Players (sic) Guide. The Carrion Crown Players (sic) Guide is under Adventures, Hells (sic) Rebels is under Hells Rebels (sic), Mummys (sic) Mask Players (sic) Guide is under Reference Manual, and the Ruins of Azlant Players (sic) Guide is under Ruins of Azlant. These should be consistent rather than disparate. Also, the use of appropriate punctuation should be resolved as well.

Trennik
June 6th, 2018, 21:18
Ruins of Azlant AP typos:

- Welcoming Committee encounter label is misspelled as "Welocoming Committee"
- The entry for 1.A.00 Talmandor's Bounty, and maps are mislabeled as "Talmandor' Bounty" in the story entry.
- Mining Operation quest reward is labeled as "Mining Operat ion"
- 3.P.10 Lower Observation Deck is labeled as "Lower Observat ion Deck"

Ruins of Azlant AP bugs:

- Talmandor's Bounty map unpinned

DeadlySecret
June 20th, 2018, 19:21
Hello,

As my players and I were running through book 2 of Kingmaker, we ran into a mistake in the module.

B. A Delicate Situation - The creature in the encounter is a Nixie, but in the encounters window she is labeled as a Dryad and has a Dryad picture. Of course Nixie's look nothing like Dryads. Melianse is the NPC's name.

I have attached a screenshot to show you.

Happy Gaming!
Deadly Secret

Trenloe
June 20th, 2018, 19:34
Hello,

As my players and I were running through book 2 of Kingmaker, we ran into a mistake in the module.
Thanks for reporting. I've moved your post to the official Paizo product reporting thread. Please post any future issues with Paizo FG products in this thread. Thanks.

Kronides
June 27th, 2018, 09:45
Campaign Traits in Rise of the Runelords not populating in Character Sheet
Hi guys,

I have been building a character for Pathfinder and I tried to drag a campaign trait from the ROTRL Players Guide mod into my sheet. It creates an entry with the trait name but the link is blank.

After some testing it seems to happen with all of the campaign traits. Any ideas as to why?

EDIT: Turns out if you drag and drop a trait into the Special Abilities list it will be blank, but is fine in the Feats list for those who run into this issue.

ddavison
June 28th, 2018, 15:39
Campaign Traits in Rise of the Runelords not populating in Character Sheet
Hi guys,

I have been building a character for Pathfinder and I tried to drag a campaign trait from the ROTRL Players Guide mod into my sheet. It creates an entry with the trait name but the link is blank.

After some testing it seems to happen with all of the campaign traits. Any ideas as to why?

EDIT: Turns out if you drag and drop a trait into the Special Abilities list it will be blank, but is fine in the Feats list for those who run into this issue.

Thanks for reporting and posting the solution. I believe that is because we categorized them the same way. Traits are essentially half-feats. There is even a feat that let's you choose two traits.

sciencephile
June 29th, 2018, 16:18
Hello,

B. A Delicate Situation - The creature in the encounter is a Nixie, but in the encounters window she is labeled as a Dryad and has a Dryad picture. Of course Nixie's look nothing like Dryads. Melianse is the NPC's name.

I have attached a screenshot to show you.

Happy Gaming!
Deadly Secret

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have corrected it and you should see the corrected version in production soon.

-Danny

Springroll
July 4th, 2018, 07:08
A very small thing in the "Reign of Winter AP1" that could be a FG thing perhaps. The NPC of Thora Petska when attcking with the dagger the output in chat cuts off the word Doll's and instead only sees the S.
I've also discovered some images missing (they are found in the Image/Maps tab) from the Reference Manual in the "Ruins of Azlant" AP 1, images missing includes maps and cover images.

madman
July 4th, 2018, 13:34
Thanks for pointing this out.

The attack with the dagger is the apostrophe. I'll get that fixed.

I am working on the Ruins of Azlant Fixes. They will be done soon.

Madman..

Krogania
July 24th, 2018, 05:38
I have a character whose combat tab is set to Dex for Melee attacks, and an equipped weapon set to Base for the stat. This auto-calculates correctly using his Dex instead of his Str to determine the bonus for the weapon. However, a monster applied a debuff that gave him Dex: -4. When the player next rolled an attack there were no penalties shown or calculated into the attack. A workaround is to switch the the Weapon itself to Dex instead of Base, as the penalty then correctly applies, but for weapon finesser's, this would mean changing every weapon every time you put it in. This also works incorrectly for Str bonuses/penalties. It assumes that Base means Str in all melee weapons, even if the Combat tab has Base set to Dex to correctly determine your to hit.

Moon Wizard
July 25th, 2018, 01:01
I've identified the issue; and it will be fixed in the next FG release (v3.3.6).

Regards,
JPG

Springroll
August 13th, 2018, 05:30
A really small thing really, but when selecting the "Theme - Simple Brown" the desktop decal from the Core Rulebook does not show as an option.

Evion
August 23rd, 2018, 05:18
the tracker on pathfinder is not reading the special attacks and special abilities of monsters like dragons breath weapon, would love it if the tracker could read it like 5th edition and puts it all on the combat tracker, also the wraith when it makes an incorporeal touch attack it rolls 1d6 negative energy damage and 1d6 constitution damage, but when this damage is rolled on a creature it rolls it all as 2d6 untyped, it should roll 1d6 negative damage and in a separate roll 1d6 con damage, yall should add all the different types of damage and mirror with the immune and resistance, like elementals are immune to bleed damage, if i have an ability that deals bleed damage they should be immune to it, also adding immune to effects like mind-effecting, and everything that goes with that like 5th edition, also regeneration should be in a different row since it turns off when damage of that type is dealt :) big patch for next update please bless pathfinder :)

lachancery
August 29th, 2018, 03:38
GMing Mummy's Mask and encountering multiple mistakes in the treasure parcels in the first dungeon (Tomb of Akhentepi) of the first book (The Half-Dead City). The parcels can't be used to copy found treasures into the Party Sheet. I had expected it were accurate.

madman
August 29th, 2018, 05:37
Can you give an example please.

Madman..

They seem to work for me.

Eru the One
August 29th, 2018, 19:59
I've seen this reported awhile ago, but nothing was done to fix the font/spacing on the character sheet.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24485&d=1535567591

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24486&d=1535567597

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24487&d=1535567604

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24488&d=1535569001

Switching to simple brown/gray works, but I miss the goblins.

Krogania
September 8th, 2018, 02:13
When expanding the size of a character window, the size of the damage box doesn't change, which makes multiple types of damage take up a very large space since the line doesn't get any longer.

Callum
September 19th, 2018, 21:25
In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPC Jakardros Sovark has his full attack duplicated in his attack entry.

In RotRL, Ch 3, 3. Part Two: Retaking Rannick:

On the GM Map of Fort Rannick, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is a duplicate pin for the Crypt encounter, along the passage.
The Story entry for B37 Lizard Warrens is missing its paragraph formatting for the chat frame and heading.

LordBalkoth
September 21st, 2018, 23:39
This is a general Pathfinder bug.

If you give a Dodge bonus on the PC sheet, it is correctly removed if the PC is considered flat-footed. However, a dodge bonus from an effect on the Combat Tracker is NOT removed on flat-footed.

https://i.imgur.com/ftc9LuS.png

1st attack: normal attack against PC
2nd attack: add "AC: 100 dodge" effect to PC then attack
3rd attack: add "GRANTCA" effect to PC then attack (note the drop in 2 AC due to being flat-footed...but the dodge doesn't go away)

DeadlySecret
September 23rd, 2018, 21:55
Today I noticed that the single attack section says "and" instead of "or" and was causing the creature to full round when I was intending on single attacking.
This is in the bestiary 1 for the Minotaur.

sciencephile
September 24th, 2018, 11:28
In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPC Jakardros Sovark has his full attack duplicated in his attack entry.

In RotRL, Ch 3, 3. Part Two: Retaking Rannick:

On the GM Map of Fort Rannick, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is a duplicate pin for the Crypt encounter, along the passage.
The Story entry for B37 Lizard Warrens is missing its paragraph formatting for the chat frame and heading.

Thank you for reporting this, Callum. I have fixed the issues you reported and you should see the changes in the very near future.

Callum
October 10th, 2018, 11:29
In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPCs Jakardros Sovark and Lucrecia (Red-Haired Woman) both have the same error in their spells. In the Heal action for their cure spells, the CL multiplier is 0.5 (it looks like 0, as you can't see the rest of the number) rather than 1. Not only does this give the wrong value when applied, but it even results in half hit points when the CL is an odd number (as with Jakardros)! I haven't checked the other NPCs with cure spells, but suspect the same error could be replicated in them.

DeadlySecret
October 11th, 2018, 00:26
The error he's talking about is not exclusive to the Rise of the Runelords. It's in all the Paizo created spells section for each book each cure (light, mod, serious, critical). It's easy to miss because you can't see the number in the field, but if you click in there and move the cursor to the right you'll see he's right, the multiplier is wrong. :)

madman
October 11th, 2018, 02:10
I reported the heal problems some time ago.

Moon Wizard
October 11th, 2018, 08:17
Yeah, I forwarded to James to pass on to DLC developer. It was an issue in the ruleset for a few months that later got fixed. Those modules were probably made during that period; so they will need an update (just remove and re-add heal spells).

Regards,
JPG

Caderley
November 6th, 2018, 01:29
Not sure if this has been reported, or whether I am just doing it wrong, but I can't seem to get the Monk's AC Bonus to take into account the bonus to Wisdom.
Am I doing something wrong, or overlooking something?

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2018, 01:50
Not sure if this has been reported, or whether I am just doing it wrong, but I can't seem to get the Monk's AC Bonus to take into account the bonus to Wisdom.
Am I doing something wrong, or overlooking something?

Under Combat look at the Armor Class, there you can assign two different stats under "Stat" :) One box has base (i.e. DEX) in it, the other one is empty. But when you click on them then you can change the attribute(s) which are taken into account for the AC :)

Nylanfs
November 6th, 2018, 12:02
I "think" you can change that to Monk also and it will add the wis and dex.

rickyhunt
November 7th, 2018, 03:14
In book 6 of the Curse of the Crimson Throne, many of the spell casters are missing all of their spells. This includes a few of the creatures will spell like abilities.

LordEntrails
November 7th, 2018, 03:50
In book 6 of the Curse of the Crimson Throne, many of the spell casters are missing all of their spells. This includes a few of the creatures will spell like abilities.
Not sure if this exists in PF (it does in 5E), but as a temporary solution can you right click over the spells/actions part and "reparse spell actions?

sciencephile
November 7th, 2018, 05:15
Rickyhunt, I will take a look at this and fix within the next few days. Typically, Pathfinder updates are on Tuesdays. The fixes should be there by next Tuesday.

Lord Entrails, in this case that wouldn't work as there are no spells in the NPC record to reparse (not missing just the actions but the spells themselves).

sciencephile
November 8th, 2018, 01:50
I have fixed the issue with the AP (added the spells) and have turned it in for review. You should see the updated version on or before next Tuesday.

rickyhunt
November 8th, 2018, 11:43
I have fixed the issue with the AP (added the spells) and have turned it in for review. You should see the updated version on or before next Tuesday.

Thanks, that was fast.

BGCMadrix
November 19th, 2018, 21:47
Not sure if this is reported or not, but, the prestige classes from the Advanced Player Guide is listed as base classes on the Type of classes.

willrune
November 22nd, 2018, 19:58
When managing characters, and the only module loaded is the official "Pathfinder Core Rules" module by Paizo, Many items come up as Unidentified, rendering them useless. No details come up when attempting to access them. I'm not sure if this affects other parts of the module yet.

Trenloe
November 22nd, 2018, 22:04
When managing characters, and the only module loaded is the official "Pathfinder Core Rules" module by Paizo, Many items come up as Unidentified, rendering them useless. No details come up when attempting to access them. I'm not sure if this affects other parts of the module yet.

Welcome to the FG forums!

Those will probably be due to using Manage Characters. Are they magic items? (If you can even tell).

See how they appear in a campaign - and if they appear ok, build your character there.

Moon Wizard
November 22nd, 2018, 23:18
Going to look at this for next version; Manage Characters mode should probably work slightly differently.

Regards,
JPG

willrune
November 24th, 2018, 20:52
Welcome to the FG forums!

Those will probably be due to using Manage Characters. Are they magic items? (If you can even tell).

See how they appear in a campaign - and if they appear ok, build your character there.

Thank you!

The game host also has the core rules. When clicking on the item flag/menu/goblin (whatever your theme styles it as), the first 4 pages of items are like that, both in his hosted game and locally through manage characters.

Going through the library and using "Magic Items - by Type" and "Magic Items - by Slot" works, but I lose the conveniences of the items interface and it is more clicks to get to.

I have no way of knowing what the Unidentified Items are (magic or otherwise) as no information comes up when I click on the icon.

The game host mentioned something about a GM only feature that makes some things public. I don't know how that works (or if it is even related), but when trying to build a character (rather than viewing Loot of Unknown Origin that the GM may want you to identify first) all these unidentified items are confusing and frustrating. I don't know if I am missing out on content that would be available to me if I opened the PDF or a physical copy of the core rules.

Moon Wizard
November 24th, 2018, 22:07
I've reported to the DLC developer that the items are marked specifically as unidentified in the Pathfinder Core Rules.

Thanks,
JPG

Trenloe
November 25th, 2018, 09:36
Thank you!

The game host also has the core rules. When clicking on the item flag/menu/goblin (whatever your theme styles it as), the first 4 pages of items are like that, both in his hosted game and locally through manage characters.

Going through the library and using "Magic Items - by Type" and "Magic Items - by Slot" works, but I lose the conveniences of the items interface and it is more clicks to get to.

I have no way of knowing what the Unidentified Items are (magic or otherwise) as no information comes up when I click on the icon.

The game host mentioned something about a GM only feature that makes some things public. I don't know how that works (or if it is even related), but when trying to build a character (rather than viewing Loot of Unknown Origin that the GM may want you to identify first) all these unidentified items are confusing and frustrating. I don't know if I am missing out on content that would be available to me if I opened the PDF or a physical copy of the core rules.
If you have a FG license, create a campaign and edit your PC there (within the campaign effectively as the GM).

KILLGORE
December 9th, 2018, 17:17
Pathfinder SRD Bestiary lists Goblin as a 0 CR when it should be .33 per goblin. The official Pathfinder Bestiary 1 for FG lists them correctly at .33 CR though.

KILLGORE
December 23rd, 2018, 21:12
Pathfinder Mummy's Mask part 1 - The Half Dead City. Link in the the reference manual, in the Foreword section, the Image Forward link pops up with a error to load the proper module; The Half Dead City. This happens as well for the next entry in the manual; Adventure Outline to which all 4 links are dead. The module is loaded.

Ghost_dk
December 31st, 2018, 13:30
Pathfinder mummy's mask part 3.

Encounters are visible from the library but do not appear in the encounter window dropdown as a category to select

madman
January 4th, 2019, 16:21
I looked at the module in a new campaign and they seem to appear in the Encounters section. See example.

Madman..

Trenloe
January 4th, 2019, 16:59
I looked at the module in a new campaign and they seem to appear in the Encounters section. See example.

Madman..
An issue I have with the Mummy's Mask is that the group naming in the series isn't very friendly to having multiple modules open. It appears the developer has assumed you will only have one module open at a time - in this example, Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 don't mean much if you have multiple modules open. The group names for Images & Maps are equally generic (looking at The Half Dead City): AP Art, GM Maps, Handouts, Items, PC Maps and Props. This has been mentioned before and I thought it had been addressed. It appears I was mistaken...

Chronodt
January 6th, 2019, 14:30
A few features in the Advanced Player's guide only appear in the reference and cannot be added to the ability list (they are linked as text) for example subdomains and their abilities

ddavison
January 6th, 2019, 15:26
A few features in the Advanced Player's guide only appear in the reference and cannot be added to the ability list (they are linked as text) for example subdomains and their abilities

Look under the Special Abilities. All the subdomains and stuff should be there and drag-and-drop enabled to your character sheet for abilities.

Chronodt
January 6th, 2019, 15:48
Look under the Special Abilities. All the subdomains and stuff should be there and drag-and-drop enabled to your character sheet for abilities.

That's actually the first place I looked. I found everything else, but not the subdomains. I ended up entering it manually

rabbedrabit
January 7th, 2019, 08:53
return of the rune lords
fist ap. secrets of roderics cove.
encounter 4.07.05. F5. Detention
npc crumble
this npc has a bag of food that would be of use but has no stats on the food. if some one could pm me the stats on the food so i can manually enter it i would be much appreciated. and hopefully it can be added in a later update

thanks

Talyn
January 7th, 2019, 14:34
return of the rune lords
npc crumble
this npc has a bag of food that would be of use but has no stats on the food. if some one could pm me the stats on the food so i can manually enter it i would be much appreciated. and hopefully it can be added in a later update

In the PDF, Crumble has no stats himself, it just says to use the stats for a Goblin frog-talker from the Monster Codex. So in that statblock, it simply says "delicious poisoned food (1 lb.)" and nothing else about it. You're the GM, you decide what kind of poison it is. :)

rabbedrabit
January 8th, 2019, 00:01
In the PDF, Crumble has no stats himself, it just says to use the stats for a Goblin frog-talker from the Monster Codex. So in that statblock, it simply says "delicious poisoned food (1 lb.)" and nothing else about it. You're the GM, you decide what kind of poison it is. :)

ok so it is yet anouther trole the pc's. this is going to be a fun adventure path to run.

Chronodt
January 9th, 2019, 21:51
That's actually the first place I looked. I found everything else, but not the subdomains. I ended up entering it manually

And after checking again if the subdomain links were sneaked in while I wasn't looking (and not finding them), I found that all Sorcerer bloodlines in the Advanced Player's guide are incomplete with a "FIX ME" bolded at the end of the description.

ddavison
January 10th, 2019, 14:40
@Chronodt, do you have some examples of sub-domains and their powers and what pages they are on in the APG? I'm going to try to look at this soon.

Chronodt
January 10th, 2019, 18:36
@Chronodt, do you have some examples of sub-domains and their powers and what pages they are on in the APG? I'm going to try to look at this soon.

They are from page 86 to page 97 (in the cleric section of the Classes chapter, with all the new classes and archetypes)
The sorcerer bloodlines are from page 136 to page 141

And as an example:
Feather Subdomain
Associated Domain: Animal.
Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).

Replacement Power: [...]
Replacement Domain Spells: [...]

rickyhunt
February 5th, 2019, 01:58
Just started the Mummy's Mask book 1 after finishing Crimson Throne and not experiencing this issue. When I transfer parcels to the party inventory, only 1 copy of the item gets copied over. For example, the 4 gold plated masks in the first dungeon just transfer 1 over even when I grab the full parcel transfer button in the upper left corner. I didn't see this in CotCT so I don't think it is a FG (or user) issue.

The treasure is also oddly set up in the parcels. In 1.A.06 there are 2 potions of cure light, a potion of darkvision and the chest itself that don't show up in the parcel. The 2 books show up as 1 item called "two books with gold pages" which have the weight listed as the value and the weight is that of just 1 of the books. In 1.A.18 there is an item listed in the text as a disintegrating cloth sack containing 500gp. In the parcel it is listed as a cloth sack worth 500gp. Comes out the same, but it seems odd.

Almost forgot this too, the special items aren't listed as special. There is a suit of +1 padded armor near the end of the first tomb, that is just listed as padded armor and in 2.B.09, there is an adamantine heavy flail that is just listed as a heavy flail.

lachancery
February 5th, 2019, 03:50
+1 for parcels in Mummy’s Mask book 1 needing a fix.

Many parcels are not set up properly to allow the functionality of dropping them onto the party sheet. I think the author didn’t use that functionality when he made the module.

For example, some parcels list a container (ie. chest) with the list of items in the description of the container. When imported into the party sheet, it’s just the chest, not the items themselves.

Some of the parcels do have items listed to properly import into the party sheet, but some are the base equipment without the masterwork or magical properties, including the wrong value set. If you use the “sell” function of the party sheet, then you have to edit these items.

lokiare
February 5th, 2019, 16:05
Just started the Mummy's Mask book 1 after finishing Crimson Throne and not experiencing this issue. When I transfer parcels to the party inventory, only 1 copy of the item gets copied over. For example, the 4 gold plated masks in the first dungeon just transfer 1 over even when I grab the full parcel transfer button in the upper left corner. I didn't see this in CotCT so I don't think it is a FG (or user) issue.

The treasure is also oddly set up in the parcels. In 1.A.06 there are 2 potions of cure light, a potion of darkvision and the chest itself that don't show up in the parcel. The 2 books show up as 1 item called "two books with gold pages" which have the weight listed as the value and the weight is that of just 1 of the books. In 1.A.18 there is an item listed in the text as a disintegrating cloth sack containing 500gp. In the parcel it is listed as a cloth sack worth 500gp. Comes out the same, but it seems odd.

Almost forgot this too, the special items aren't listed as special. There is a suit of +1 padded armor near the end of the first tomb, that is just listed as padded armor and in 2.B.09, there is an adamantine heavy flail that is just listed as a heavy flail.

+1 for parcels in Mummy’s Mask book 1 needing a fix.

Many parcels are not set up properly to allow the functionality of dropping them onto the party sheet. I think the author didn’t use that functionality when he made the module.

For example, some parcels list a container (ie. chest) with the list of items in the description of the container. When imported into the party sheet, it’s just the chest, not the items themselves.

Some of the parcels do have items listed to properly import into the party sheet, but some are the base equipment without the masterwork or magical properties, including the wrong value set. If you use the “sell” function of the party sheet, then you have to edit these items.

The developer has been notified.

DeadlySecret
February 5th, 2019, 18:22
I am getting a little upset about my purchase of Mummy's Mask where I am having issues left and right. Not being able to open images or links is starting to get irritating. I mean I paid a lot of money for this product and I can't even use it properly. Also, the other campaigns have themes and decals.... why doesn't this one? Does anyone know why I am experiencing this? When I click on some links within the Reference Manual I keep getting errors. Not all links do this but a decent number are. Image attached!!26221 And yes it is active in my Library!!

lokiare
February 6th, 2019, 16:20
I am getting a little upset about my purchase of Mummy's Mask where I am having issues left and right. Not being able to open images or links is starting to get irritating. I mean I paid a lot of money for this product and I can't even use it properly. Also, the other campaigns have themes and decals.... why doesn't this one? Does anyone know why I am experiencing this? When I click on some links within the Reference Manual I keep getting errors. Not all links do this but a decent number are. Image attached!!26221 And yes it is active in my Library!!

We're sorry to hear you are having problems. If you can let us know which links you are clicking and which reference manual pages they are on we'll get them fixed ASAP.

DeadlySecret
February 6th, 2019, 17:16
We're sorry to hear you are having problems. If you can let us know which links you are clicking and which reference manual pages they are on we'll get them fixed ASAP.

These links will open up to the error I posted above. Other links for now seem fine but I have yet to run the full AP so not 100% yet and are there no DECALS for this AP?

Foreward - Here There Be Mummy's; Image: Forward
Adventure Outline; Image: Outline
Adventure Outline; Part 1: The Lottery and the Tomb of Akhentepi
Adventure Outline; Part 2: The House on Pentheru
Adventure Outline; Part 3: The Sanctum of the Erudite Eye
Part 2: The Lottery And The Tomb of Akhentepi; Image: Sebti the Crocodile

DeadlySecret
February 10th, 2019, 02:02
Today we ran our first session of Mummy's Mask. These are the additional errors I found within the module that was purchased....

1.A.04. Trapped Corridor; Corridor Dart Trap - DC says 2 but it should be 20
1.A.04. Trapped Corridor; Description has typo. There is a space in the word reflected so it reads ref lected.
1.A.06. I think this was reported already but the parcel is missing the potions. Also, the weight and value on the books is wrong. Each book is 25 lbs and worth 300 gp.

The next one I'm going to bring up is a big deal, especially to GM's and players who don't know what they are doing or just don't have the experience.
1.A.08. Trophy Room; encounter - Warrior Dolls - When added to combat tracker they have RESIST: 5 fire so that the Hardness will work with spells and what not but the creatures are vuln to fire. If you look up the rules anything vuln to fire will not get resistances to hardness from fire and should take full plus half damage. I can only imagine how many horror stories have occurred in that room because the players/gm didn't realize it was resisting the fire when it actually should not be.

Since I paid money for this and I'm just getting started, I am a bit upset and do plan to report every little thing at this point.26267262682626926270

madman
February 10th, 2019, 17:21
Thank You for pointing out the problems with these! I have gone back through them and made the changes. They will be Live in the Tuesday update.

Thanks Again,
Madman..

madman
February 10th, 2019, 19:34
The next one I'm going to bring up is a big deal, especially to GM's and players who don't know what they are doing or just don't have the experience.
1.A.08. Trophy Room; encounter - Warrior Dolls - When added to combat tracker they have RESIST: 5 fire so that the Hardness will work with spells and what not but the creatures are vuln to fire. If you look up the rules anything vuln to fire will not get resistances to hardness from fire and should take full plus half damage. I can only imagine how many horror stories have occurred in that room because the players/gm didn't realize it was resisting the fire when it actually should not be.

Thanks for reporting this. This is Fantasy Grounds parsing "hardness 5" in combination with "Weakness Vulnerability to fire. I have notified Smiteworks of this.

Madman..

Moon Wizard
February 10th, 2019, 19:40
Originally hardness was not implemented; then per user request, we added the DR and resistances as an implementation of hardness, since it works in 95+% of the scenarios.

In this case, according to the information I can find. The rules seem to say that vulnerability is applied before resistance or hardness as a general principle.
https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/105549/how-do-vulnerabilities-to-element-and-energy-resistance-stack

The quote by the developer for that particular encounter suggests that the fire vulnerability should bypass the hardness; but that's not how the rules work in general. Unfortunately, there's no way in FG to automatically parse that information in a way to make a specific exception in this case, since the automation is written to work on the general case.

Regards,
JPG

madman
February 10th, 2019, 22:29
Thanks Moon

DeadlySecret
February 11th, 2019, 01:49
I would recommend removing the code all together from enemies with hardness and let us do it manually, or leave a note with the enemy that can't be missed for the GM to remove RESIST: 5 fire from the code when applied to the combat tracker.

Reference Material:
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/damaging-objects/

Vulnerability to Certain Attacks
Certain attacks are especially successful against some objects. In such cases, attacks deal double their normal damage and may ignore the object’s hardness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG/comments/7k6jab/hardness_on_creatures/

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2rbw0?Help-with-creatures-in-Half-Dead-City

Moon Wizard
February 11th, 2019, 04:00
It's something that will need to be looked at for a future patch. It's the first instance I've seen where hardness and vulnerability have occurred on the same NPC.

Regards,
JPG

Blackfoot
February 11th, 2019, 16:47
Certain attacks are especially successful against some objects. In such cases, attacks deal double their normal damage and may ignore the object’s hardness.

MAY seems to be the important part of that there.. making it a GM call which.. honestly.. I'd prefer hardness to work in the majority of cases than to have to ignore it for an individual 'optional' one.

DeadlySecret
February 11th, 2019, 21:24
It was brought to my attention that the False Sarcophagus is also in this situation.
1.A.15. False Burial Chamber - weak to cold but has hardness

DeadlySecret
February 16th, 2019, 22:19
Today we didn't get too much done but I did find 2 more errors.
1.A.09. Chamber of Reflection; there is a space in the word reflection, 2nd paragraph
1.A.15. False Burial Chamber; there is a space in the word Reflex, under trap description 2nd paragraph.

Also not sure if this was mentioned in other reports, but the parcel A.15. False Burial Chamber shows both 50 gp + the item valued at 50 gp. As far as I can tell there shouldn't be 50 gp.
and parcel A.08. Trophy Room Khopesh & Spear should say MWK in the item title, though it does how it in the items notes but the gold value is not correct to reflect they are mwk

Thank you have a great weekend.

madman
February 17th, 2019, 11:24
Thanks for reporting these I will fix them. I went back through all six modules a fixed a bunch of things. also I put together a Desktop decal extension. should be available soon..

Madman..

rickyhunt
February 17th, 2019, 12:42
Something that I am still seeing for Mummy's Mask in parcels that have multiples of the same item is that when I drag the full parcel over to the party inventory, it only sends 1 of each item. I made a test parcel with 5 items and it worked fine. I thought it might have just been a corrupted parcel or 2, but all of them seem to be behaving that way, at least in book 1.

madman
February 17th, 2019, 16:52
It's been reported and fixed...
Madman

DeadlySecret
February 20th, 2019, 20:09
Very cool thanks for Decals!!

DeadlySecret
February 23rd, 2019, 22:18
Hello, I don't want to be a pest... I just notice things, not really major. Today's session we found:

1.A.50 Meeting the Competition; Dog Soldier's: there is a space in Halflings & Halfling in the description. Was kinda funny when I was reading it out loud during session.

1.A.18 Akhentepi's Burial Chamber; Akhentepi's Armor; Spell Failure says 4, should be 5. and the AC should be +2. It is a +1 enhanced on top of a +1 for padded armor.

Have a great weekend!

KILLGORE
February 27th, 2019, 22:54
1) Pathfinder Core Rules SPECIAL ABILITIES chapter entry has double descriptions in the reference document
2) The Charge ability also has double entries in the reference document
3) The Helpless Defender entry has double descriptions in the reference document
4) Several NPC's in the SRD Bestiary have 0 for their CR ratings making them useless when adding to the encounters because you have to manually add the CR rating for the totals.
5) Pathfinder Harrow Deck "the Carnival" image file says its invalid.
6) Pathfinder - Core rulebook reference manual repeats "nonlethal Damage" under the Actions in Combat section, the description is copied twice on same page.

Callum
April 16th, 2019, 22:35
In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the players' map for Hook Mountain Clanhold has the grid set to the wrong scale - each square on the GM map is equal to 10 feet, not five. (It's also the incorrect orientation, with north to the left, although that is the way it's shown in the book.)

Callum
May 8th, 2019, 12:48
In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the players' map for Hook Mountain Clanhold has the grid set to the wrong scale - each square on the GM map is equal to 10 feet, not five. (It's also the incorrect orientation, with north to the left, although that is the way it's shown in the book.)
Have these been corrected? I don't recall seeing anything in the updates threads.

Trennik
May 8th, 2019, 21:56
Pathfinder Hell's Rebels Adventure Path Volume 1, In Hell's Bright Shadow
Encounter: The Sacred Archive
Creature: Yilliv
DR/5 chaotic is incorrectly listed twice and added as an effect twice, incorrectly giving the creature a DR/10

sciencephile
May 9th, 2019, 02:04
Have these been corrected? I don't recall seeing anything in the updates threads.

I corrected the map grid size and it will go into production once reviewed - shouldn't take long.

As far as the map orientation, I generally don't re-orient the maps differently than what Paizo publishes them. The modules are reviewed by Paizo themselves and I try to not change their content unless I have a very good reason that I can justify in case I'm asked.

madman
May 9th, 2019, 02:39
I will look into the Hell's Rebels Typo and get it fixed.

EDIT: Fixed and sent to Smiteworks.

Callum
May 9th, 2019, 12:13
I corrected the map grid size and it will go into production once reviewed - shouldn't take long.

As far as the map orientation, I generally don't re-orient the maps differently than what Paizo publishes them. The modules are reviewed by Paizo themselves and I try to not change their content unless I have a very good reason that I can justify in case I'm asked.

Thanks! That's a very reasonable approach, though I suspect the reason for the 'wrong' orientation in the published version is so the map fits better onto the portrait-shaped page - whereas the opposite is true for online play! It's also odd from the players' point of view, as they don't normally see the compass rose on their masked version of the map. Then when you say a room "extends into darkness to the east", and it is running up the map, they get confused!

Blahness98
May 17th, 2019, 04:51
Advanced Player's Guide

All Sorcerer Bloodlines have the heading Fix Me in them.