PDA

View Full Version : Official Pathfinder Modules Bug Report Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Kelrugem
July 30th, 2020, 17:26
It's possible, although I think this was just missed during module creation.
There are a few spells above it on the sheet that have DC listed in the name which are working fine, so they should also be borked (I would assume) if it were a more widespread issue.

Hm, difficult to say, maybe these were some exceptional already-corrected spells :D Difficult to say it for the individual case, Moon Wizard has described some problem of the previous code here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?60443-Bug-related-to-today-s-hotfix-about-custom-DC&p=530203&viewfull=1#post530203

Nevertheless, whatever is the reason for the numbers, they hopefully get adjusted :)

Zygmunt Molotch
July 31st, 2020, 04:21
There was a fix in the 3.5e/PF1 code on Tuesday, make sure you have updated, and, when you use extensions, then update them, too :) (for example: I needed to carry over this fix into all extensions containing save versus tags)

But I am not really proficient with that, maybe the modules still need to be updated after the code is changed. Although: When you made sure you updated everything, then go into the library of this campaign, to the modules, then right-click on that module and revert changes :) That may do the trick (but it will revert all changes, alternatively you can right-click on NPCs to revert just them (you may need to open the sheet first to make that possible, until you see a quill on the book next to its group name), but that you'd need to do for every single NPC)

I hope this helps :)

(in general, module updates to things you also already have "edited" are not automatically carried over, you need to click "revert changes" then)

Edit: Correction

Starting a new campaign AND updating the fulloverlay extension! seems to have worked!

I can see in a freshly started campaign, the spell/ability setting is now changed to "fixed" (not the way I would have set it, because if the critter/monster is buffed, that DC might also change, but I can see it's a quicker fix!)

so, actually, that seems to have worked, ish!

Kronides
July 31st, 2020, 05:36
Hi guys,

Magus class in Ultimate Magic does not populate weapon and armour proficiencies, does not add spell class and therefore also does not update spell quantities on levelling either.

bmos
July 31st, 2020, 14:48
I think this is also true of Arcanist (could be whole acg?), although the arcanist is a special case since there isn't an easy/obvious way to track their spells with one spell class.

lokiare
July 31st, 2020, 18:56
I think this is also true of Arcanist (could be whole acg?), although the arcanist is a special case since there isn't an easy/obvious way to track their spells with one spell class.

We are looking at options for getting this one fixed.

bmos
July 31st, 2020, 23:02
We are looking at options for getting this one fixed.
Cool!! That would make the class a lot more appealing :D

Zygmunt Molotch
August 2nd, 2020, 13:44
Skull and Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny* has the following errors

these weapons have their Crit data entered incorrectly

Whip, Cat-o’-Nine-Tails
Vindictive Harpoon
Masterwork warhammer
Masterwork sap
Masterwork punching dagger
Masterwork handaxe
Masterwork dart
Masterwork cold iron sickle

the fact they don't have a range isn't a problem

it's that they have just "×2" or "×#" where # is a number written in the field

it should be "x2" and so on

see the difference ;-)

tl;dr the AP has parsed a multiplication symbol, rather than an x

* likely other modules in the same AP also have this, if it's the same OCR or PDF/TXT2XML parser

practically

this means things with higher crit multipliers like

Vindictive Harpoon (x 3 critical), defaults to x2, as FG can't figure out what the multiplication symbol is

images included, with no extensions

1 - whip, cat o nine tail, defaults to x 238268 (which is an example of how the default x2 multiplier applies)
2- Vindictive Harpoon, defaults to x 2, but should be 3!38269 (which is an example of how wrong it is, and why a multiplication symbol is an incorrect entry as rule mechanics can't process that)

bmos
August 2nd, 2020, 14:58
The table "Frozen Tears Encounters" has the parameters entered wrong and can't be rolled on (only certain numbers work).
Return of the Runelords AP 5

madman
August 2nd, 2020, 16:43
Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it and get it fixed.

Madman

They are fixed.

bmos
August 3rd, 2020, 04:22
Demon lord dagon in bestiary 4 has regen info entered in the hd field and spell-like abilities listed also under SA.

also:
Empyreal Lord, Cernunnos
Brethedan
others?

The regen isn't auto-applied as an effect, either.

dmkevin
August 16th, 2020, 00:22
I just noticed some spelling errors on Pathfinder Skull & Shackles' text under the page "0.08 Naval Combat Extension" which misspells "vehicle" as "Vechicle" and misspells "Frindly" for "friendly".

bmos
August 16th, 2020, 03:01
Return of the Runelords AP 5 Wilkexyne is missing all spells.

ProfDogg
August 18th, 2020, 00:15
Minor issue but the Briarstone's Supernatural Weather Table in "4.01.04. E4. North Courtyard (CR 4 and 5)" story is the wrong table....

[Moderator: Moved to the bug report thread. Please report issues with official products in this thread. Thanks.]

Foreshadowing Peanuts
August 19th, 2020, 13:28
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have recently loaded up the "Skull & Shackles AP 2: Raiders of the Fever Sea" module, and all of the ship stat blocks bring up an error message when I open their links.

The error message:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (crew) in windowclass (npc_combat_vehicle)

madman
August 19th, 2020, 17:05
I think you do not have the Naval Combat Extension turned on.

If you turn that on the errors will go away.

Madman

Deslock100
August 20th, 2020, 01:11
In the map Catacombs of Wrath in Rise of the Runelords chapter 1 FGU version the doors at B2 and B13 do not seem to be working correctly. My players cannot access them or move through them. I have to turn off masking/LOS to allow them to move through these doors. All other doors on the map seem to be working correctly. In edit mode I don't see what is wrong with these doors, but I'm new and not really sure what to be looking for.

mhossom
August 20th, 2020, 01:38
Skull & Shackles Tempest Rising - Extra character appear in the Story entries. See attached image.

madman
August 20th, 2020, 20:15
My bad, I will get that fixed. My script to remove the bad characters got borked.

Fixed

mhossom
August 20th, 2020, 23:14
Thank you. When will the fix be pushed out. Not a crisis, just wondering.

madman
August 20th, 2020, 23:34
Looks like Tuesday. I do not have control of things so it may be the following Tuesday.

mhossom
August 20th, 2020, 23:38
Looks like Tuesday. I do not have control of things so it may be the following Tuesday.

Excellent. Thank you.

Foreshadowing Peanuts
August 21st, 2020, 12:12
I think you do not have the Naval Combat Extension turned on.

If you turn that on the errors will go away.

Madman

Homie...you da bes. :rv:

ProfDogg
August 26th, 2020, 00:01
In the Mythic Adventures classes, every class' Path Ability ability refers to the Archmage's choices (not the specific class' choices). Every class reads "select one new path ability from the archmage path abilities lists or from the universal path abilities lists (see page 50)".

ProfDogg
August 26th, 2020, 00:10
Also why do any of the Mythic Classes have class skills and number of skill ranks assigned? They don't have class skills assigned to them nor do they grant skill ranks each tier. It looks like that's just a pain to remove them if the PC doesn't have the assumed base class.

sciencephile
August 26th, 2020, 05:25
Also why do any of the Mythic Classes have class skills and number of skill ranks assigned? They don't have class skills assigned to them nor do they grant skill ranks each tier. It looks like that's just a pain to remove them if the PC doesn't have the assumed base class.

I'll look into the previous post about the archmage choice being referenced for the other classes.

As far as the skills and number of skill ranks assigned, that is due to the dev tools - they don't allow us to not put values there. Not sure how else to address, unfortunately.

ProfDogg
August 26th, 2020, 19:22
I'll look into the previous post about the archmage choice being referenced for the other classes.

As far as the skills and number of skill ranks assigned, that is due to the dev tools - they don't allow us to not put values there. Not sure how else to address, unfortunately.

I dropped and dragged each class into the class folder (i.e. made a copy) and then I was able to delete those fields (skills, skill points, HD, BAB, saves, etc) in the copy. I ran a test and there were no errors and no BAB, Saves, etc were added to the character sheet.

sciencephile
August 26th, 2020, 19:40
I dropped and dragged each class into the class folder (i.e. made a copy) and then I was able to delete those fields (skills, skill points, HD, BAB, saves, etc) in the copy. I ran a test and there were no errors and no BAB, Saves, etc were added to the character sheet.

Yes, you could definitely do it manually. I have to use development tools for the official version that goes into production and that tool doesn't allow it to be done (can't modify it separately outside the tools). You will need to continue to drop a custom copy locally and change those small details. :)

bmos
August 26th, 2020, 20:16
Yes, you could definitely do it manually. I have to use development tools for the official version that goes into production and that tool doesn't allow it to be done (can't modify it separately outside the tools). You will need to continue to drop a custom copy locally and change those small details. :)They should make a development tools bug reports thread for you to post in ;)
EDIT: sorry, not trying to derail your thread; just commenting on the irony of the cascade of bug reports

sciencephile
August 26th, 2020, 20:35
They should make a development tools bug reports thread for you to post in ;)

I already have three other fixes in the queue - there is a mechanism for reporting.

It's a little complex but in a nutshell, there is a lot going on. We all want Unity to succeed and continue to improve and since there is a workaround, it's not critical to throw monkey wrenches at the folks that might be able to fix the issues at the expense of other, more critical fixes.

I do appreciate the patience and willingness to adapt by using the workarounds. It's what defines a good GM - the ability to adapt :)

In any case, this will be my last reply on this - not trying to sound rude. I just don't want to hijack the thread any more than necessary. Thanks all for the bug reports and the patience as we do our best to address them.

sciencephile
August 27th, 2020, 06:04
In the Mythic Adventures classes, every class' Path Ability ability refers to the Archmage's choices (not the specific class' choices). Every class reads "select one new path ability from the archmage path abilities lists or from the universal path abilities lists (see page 50)".

This has been fixed and checked in. It will likely be in the TEST environment tomorrow and it will make it into the LIVE environment during the next Tuesday update (8/1).

Kronides
September 1st, 2020, 05:07
Hi guys,

None of the alternative racial traits in Advanced Players Guide can be searched, nor do they have their own entries and none of them can be dragged onto a character sheet.

Svandal
September 3rd, 2020, 20:15
Not sure if this is right place. Found a bug in pathfinder ruleset using effects.
No extensions added
Found it both in unity and classic

When using the effect ATK it should be on both attack and critical confirmation rolls. This works fine when using simple ATK effects, but when combining it with IFT and Custom effects it does not work. See attachment,

This effect:
smite evil; IFT: Custom (smite); DMGTYPE: force; IFT: ALIGN (evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [CHA]; AC: [CHA]
Works perfectly except for critical confirmation rolls where it does not add Charisma to hit.
Note that it required a effect called smite to be on the creature you want to hit.

Kelrugem
September 4th, 2020, 13:29
Not sure if this is right place. Found a bug in pathfinder ruleset using effects.
No extensions added
Found it both in unity and classic

When using the effect ATK it should be on both attack and critical confirmation rolls. This works fine when using simple ATK effects, but when combining it with IFT and Custom effects it does not work. See attachment,

This effect:
smite evil; IFT: Custom (smite); DMGTYPE: force; IFT: ALIGN (evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [CHA]; AC: [CHA]
Works perfectly except for critical confirmation rolls where it does not add Charisma to hit.
Note that it required a effect called smite to be on the creature you want to hit.

I think that got also reported in the bug thread about the CC problem when using targets and manual rolls :) So, that might be fixed in the next patch, too :) (when I am not mistaken, then the problem is that the code does not check the effects again for the CC roll (which makes sense, due to effects which expire on next roll etc., it would just lead to other problems when effects get checked twice in a process). hence, the code just checks once all effects of the target in the original attack roll and saves all the data of the target for the CC roll, when the CC should also be affected by the same thing. Seemingly, IFT effect informations are not saved in that code yet :) )

EDIT: But just guessing, didn't look at the code for some while :D

Kronides
September 16th, 2020, 10:27
Hello again,

In Ultimate Campaign the kingdom buildings are all kept as a couple of images instead of being a set of tokens
(which could be used) with the District Grid.

Both the District Map and the Kingdom sheet (whilst not likely to be used) are almost illegible.

For comparison, the tokens and maps provided in the Kingmaker AP are actually useful.
Surely this should be the same at least?

bmos
September 16th, 2020, 11:50
Return of the Runelords AP 5 Wilkexyne is missing all spells.Never saw a response to this and it still seems to be an issue, perhaps it snuck past?

Gavin McStine
October 4th, 2020, 18:09
"Doctor" Ilesi Scaen and Doctor Latchke both have Scaen's notes under the 'other' tab

sciencephile
October 7th, 2020, 07:15
"Doctor" Ilesi Scaen and Doctor Latchke both have Scaen's notes under the 'other' tab

Hi Gavin. Welcome to the forums and thank you for reporting. Yes, I has assumed that it was the same since the doctors were of the same type of individual. I failed to realize that one had tactics notes and the other didn't.

I fixed the issue and checked it back in. It will be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will be pushed out to the LIVE system during next Tuesday's update (10/13/2020).

Again, welcome and thanks.
-Danny

sciencephile
October 7th, 2020, 07:57
Return of the Runelords AP 5 Wilkexyne is missing all spells.

Never saw a response to this and it still seems to be an issue, perhaps it snuck past?

Yeah, sorry about that. I must have overlooked it.

I fixed it and checked it in. It will be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will be pushed out to the LIVE system during next Tuesday's update (10/13/2020).

Kronides
October 8th, 2020, 21:55
G'day,

Inquisitor class in Advanced Players Guide is missing 2 Judgements - Healing and Resiliency.
If you list them in the Special Abilities screen this will be clear.

also

The Elemental and Focused Schools of magic eg Evocation (Admixture) cannot be added in any way to a character sheet.
They are only in the Reference manual which cannot be copied.
The links are there (Metal school is actually missing) but they do not drag into any section of the character sheet. They should at least be capable of adding to the Class Features section of the Abilities tab.

shadowcat34
October 8th, 2020, 22:01
will look into the issue and fix it. they will be placed under special ability tab once updated

Thanks

shadowcat34
October 8th, 2020, 22:04
I can certainly create token. and i can look to make the district map and kingdom sheet more legible

shadowcat34
October 8th, 2020, 22:06
Hi guys,

None of the alternative racial traits in Advanced Players Guide can be searched, nor do they have their own entries and none of them can be dragged onto a character sheet.

I'll fix that tonight. will look into the issue and fix it. they will be placed under special ability tab once updated

Thanks

shadowcat34
October 8th, 2020, 22:06
Hello again,

In Ultimate Campaign the kingdom buildings are all kept as a couple of images instead of being a set of tokens
(which could be used) with the District Grid.

Both the District Map and the Kingdom sheet (whilst not likely to be used) are almost illegible.

For comparison, the tokens and maps provided in the Kingmaker AP are actually useful.
Surely this should be the same at least?

I can certainly create token. and i can look to make the district map and kingdom sheet more legible

shadowcat34
October 8th, 2020, 22:08
G'day,

Inquisitor class in Advanced Players Guide is missing 2 Judgements - Healing and Resiliency.
If you list them in the Special Abilities screen this will be clear.

also

The Elemental and Focused Schools of magic eg Evocation (Admixture) cannot be added in any way to a character sheet.
They are only in the Reference manual which cannot be copied.
The links are there (Metal school is actually missing) but they do not drag into any section of the character sheet. They should at least be capable of adding to the Class Features section of the Abilities tab.

as I took the responsibility to keep the Advanced player's guide updated, I'll have a look and fix it quickly

bmos
October 9th, 2020, 14:38
Bestiary 4 Hungry Flesh has some stuff in the wrong fields.
Regen is entered with HD (which means the effect isn't added) and has no end parenthesis.

Castellanox7
October 11th, 2020, 07:00
Bug Report:

Core Ruleset, no extensions running.

Expected Behavior: When someone creates a new ranged weapon and assigns it to themselves (via Inventory -> CT -> Inventory), no stat modifier is added to damage in the actions tab/operates as if the hand crossbow from the Official CRB module.

Actual Behavior: When someone creates a new ranged weapon and assigns it to themselves (via Inventory -> CT -> Inventory), the Char's Strength mod is added by default to the damage line.

Steps to Replicate
1. Right click in inventory, Add New Item.
2. Fill in:
Name: Pistol
Type: Weapon
Subtype: Exotic Ranged
Damage: 1d8
Damage Type: Piercing, Bludgeoning
Critical: x4
Range: 20
3. Lock item. Drag item from Inventory to Party Sheet Inventory
4. Drag Item from Party Sheet Inventory back to Character
5. Look at actions tab/hit magnifier for weapon in question.

In addition, it seems the Crossbows do not demonstrate this behavior from the CRB pack.

Thanks!

Moon Wizard
October 11th, 2020, 07:34
It's hard-coded in the ruleset script code to look for certain names; and disable the ability score for those. If it's not one of the registered names, it specifies Strength (essentially treating as a thrown weapon that applies Strength). There is no keyword provided in the PF Core Rules for whether ranged weapons apply Strength bonus/penalty or not; so it's all special-cased. (not all thrown weapons get Strength; not all projectiles ignore Strength; and some only apply penalty but not bonus)

Regards,
JPG

Castellanox7
October 11th, 2020, 15:12
It's hard-coded in the ruleset script code to look for certain names; and disable the ability score for those. If it's not one of the registered names, it specifies Strength (essentially treating as a thrown weapon that applies Strength). There is no keyword provided in the PF Core Rules for whether ranged weapons apply Strength bonus/penalty or not; so it's all special-cased. (not all thrown weapons get Strength; not all projectiles ignore Strength; and some only apply penalty but not bonus)

Regards,
JPG

JPG,

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure the bandwidth and legal "wiggly bits" you all have to operate under, but (supposing a perfect world) where would I be able to suggest adding "firearm" and/or "crossbow" and/or "reloading" as a Subtype to run the logic to turn off the "Str to dmg"?

I appreciate your quick response; have a good rest of your weekend!
-CastX7

Kronides
October 25th, 2020, 09:08
G'day gamers,

I have just picked up Planar Adventures and have noticed some issues which I believe are codepage issues? There are some very strange characters showing up in NPC stat blocks.

eg: Empusa and Duskwalker stat blocks have x2 and x3 crit multipliers in their attacks, these are showing at A-2 and A-3 (with wiggly bits on top).

Flicking through the reference manual seems OK, but if you open each NPC stat block, they are buggered up (the ones with the multipliers at least).

Aphorite Attribute Adjustments racial trait shows a?"2 Dexterity (with squiggles) rather than +2

Same thing in Duskwalker Attribute Adjustments a?"2 Constitution

Again in Ganzi Racial Traits a?"2 Intelligence

Additionally, none of the NPC stat blocks have the spell like abilities correctly loaded in the spells tab - they should all be loaded in the Spells tab, not listed under SA where they cannot actually be used.

A number of feat descriptions have been truncated, eg: Diabolic Style, Flickering Step, Wanderer's Fortune, Improved Plane Shift.

None of the NPC images are linked in their Other tab on their blocks as is the convention.

That was just a quick flick through, I will post any more I find.

Thanks,
Mike

shadowcat34
October 25th, 2020, 15:00
G'day gamers,

I have just picked up Planar Adventures and have noticed some issues which I believe are codepage issues? There are some very strange characters showing up in NPC stat blocks.

eg: Empusa and Duskwalker stat blocks have x2 and x3 crit multipliers in their attacks, these are showing at A-2 and A-3 (with wiggly bits on top).

Flicking through the reference manual seems OK, but if you open each NPC stat block, they are buggered up (the ones with the multipliers at least).

Aphorite Attribute Adjustments racial trait shows a?"2 Dexterity (with squiggles) rather than +2

Same thing in Duskwalker Attribute Adjustments a?"2 Constitution

Again in Ganzi Racial Traits a?"2 Intelligence

Additionally, none of the NPC stat blocks have the spell like abilities correctly loaded in the spells tab - they should all be loaded in the Spells tab, not listed under SA where they cannot actually be used.

A number of feat descriptions have been truncated, eg: Diabolic Style, Flickering Step, Wanderer's Fortune, Improved Plane Shift.

None of the NPC images are linked in their Other tab on their blocks as is the convention.

That was just a quick flick through, I will post any more I find.

Thanks,
Mike

sorry about all that Mike

easy to fix.

You will get an update in a few days (i'll fix it right away)

Kronides
October 26th, 2020, 08:46
sorry about all that Mike

easy to fix.

You will get an update in a few days (i'll fix it right away)

Wicked, thanks mate!

lokiare
October 26th, 2020, 18:58
Wicked, thanks mate!

Update: This one is in TEST right now, but won't be updated to LIVE until the Tuesday after next.

Morquendel
October 29th, 2020, 01:37
Recently released Magnimar has a second marker on the Alabaster district Map (GM and other-versions) for A05. Serpent's Run. One Works fine, other gives just an error on the chat window:
"Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containig that link is open. Check your active Library modules."

swest
October 29th, 2020, 17:39
Recently released Magnimar has a second marker on the Alabaster district Map (GM and other-versions) for A05. Serpent's Run. One Works fine, other gives just an error on the chat window:
"Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containig that link is open. Check your active Library modules."

Thanks for the report. I'm checking it now.

- s.west

swest
October 29th, 2020, 19:16
Holy Cow! I'm embarrassed by the number of broken links I left in there. Mostly they were from one of those, "let's just change this one simple little thing, and ..." <boom> everything blows up...

But, they're all fixed (and checked!) now. Also I cleaned up the duplicated images (I had categorized the images, and didn't remove the top-level, i.e. uncategorized, images).

Thanks, so much!

I don't know when it will get on the Update list, so it may, or may not, show up again this Tuesday. [edit: Looks like the automated processes will get this on the Tuesday Update.]

Cheers,

- s.west

Morquendel
October 29th, 2020, 22:21
Thank you. Will be early enough before my group will arrive from Sandpoint ;)

swest
October 30th, 2020, 00:09
Thank you. Will be early enough before my group will arrive from Sandpoint ;)

That's good. I'm new to this, but I like the collection of Settings that Paizo has created for Pathfinder, and so I'm hoping to get as many of them adapted as I can. This started because I really liked Magnimar, as a setting, and my own Pathfinder group has deep connections there (e.g. one of them is a goblin who has attracted quite a following of sewer goblins as his minions, and they're beginning to have an effect upon the topsiders. Another is a servant of Cayden Cailean, and so, in my version of this module, there is a shrine to CC, with its own Boon, as well as an Inn - The Inn of the Happy Half-Orc - who caters to followers of Cayden... I had toyed with the idea of including it, but I figured that non-canon additions would be frowned upon : - ) )

Anyway, please feel free to critique Magnimar as to its usability, and make any suggestions for changes or additions as you figure out how you, yourself, will use the material. I really want these to be, above all, useful and time/work-saving.

For instance, this time around I experimented with linking backwards and forwards to the Chapter starts (independent of the linear links that FG provides), but I'm not sure that it adds anything. Also, I prefer that links to cross-referenced data not disrupt your current location within the Reference Manual, so I experimented with a method of opening those links indirectly through Story entries (which always open their own window). It's an extra step, but it keeps the Reference Manual locale intact. If you have any thoughts on any of that, please let me know.

Anyway, I'll be looking for ideas to both improve Magnimar, but to also make future Settings modules more usable.

Obviously, this is the Official Pathfinder Modules Bug Report Thread, so suggestions might be out of place. If there isn't a Suggestions thread already, I'll see about creating it. Otherwise, just PM me.

Cheers!

- s.west

lokiare
October 30th, 2020, 16:27
Holy Cow! I'm embarrassed by the number of broken links I left in there. Mostly they were from one of those, "let's just change this one simple little thing, and ..." <boom> everything blows up...

But, they're all fixed (and checked!) now. Also I cleaned up the duplicated images (I had categorized the images, and didn't remove the top-level, i.e. uncategorized, images).

Thanks, so much!

I don't know when it will get on the Update list, so it may, or may not, show up again this Tuesday. [edit: Looks like the automated processes will get this on the Tuesday Update.]

Cheers,

- s.west

Anything turned in for update before Friday noon CST/CDT will be updated the following Tuesday. Anything turned in after will be pushed to the week after that.

DCrumb
October 31st, 2020, 18:53
Hello,
I am just getting started with Fantasy Grounds (Unity) and I am going to be running Mummy's Mask AP. I have noticed some official publication errors (some have already been mentioned). Advanced Race Guide does not have any of the alternate racial traits available (I understand that there is a workaround, but it is still an error with the official publication). Mummy's Mask Players Guide only has links as a Reference Manual, there is no way to choose the Campaign Traits from the book. Advanced Players Guide - Paladin Archetype - Undead Scourge - Smite Evil is different than a regular Paladin's smite evil (doesn't get increased damage against evil dragons or evil outsiders on the first hit), but doesn't have it listed as an alternate ability.

madman
November 1st, 2020, 05:45
Welcome!
I will look into the Mummy's Mask Issue.

swest
November 4th, 2020, 23:59
FYI:

I just discovered that some (probably all) of the NPCs defined in both the NPC Codex, and the GameMastery Guide that have Crit damage multipliers in their Attack lines (i.e., the x3 or x4 multipliers) have an error, and rolling critical damage with them won't work correctly.

As Trenloe just illuminated me on this subject, entries like:

warhammer +7 melee (1d8+3/×3)

copied directly from the PDF have an actual multiplication symbol, "×", and not an "x", which is what is looked for by FG. [NB: This has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, e.g. here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=531430&viewfull=1#post531430) ]

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. I'm going to go through these two modules again, just to be sure that I have this straight. If I find that the affected NPCs comprise a smaller subset than I have indicated, I'll come back and enumerate them.

shadowcat34
November 5th, 2020, 10:03
FYI:

I just discovered that some (probably all) of the NPCs defined in both the NPC Codex, and the GameMastery Guide that have Crit damage multipliers in their Attack lines (i.e., the x3 or x4 multipliers) have an error, and rolling critical damage with them won't work correctly.

copied directly from the PDF have an actual multiplication symbol, "×", and not an "x", which is what is looked for by FG. [NB: This has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, e.g. here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=531430&viewfull=1#post531430) ]

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. I'm going to go through these two modules again, just to be sure that I have this straight. If I find that the affected NPCs comprise a smaller subset than I have indicated, I'll come back and enumerate them.

all fixed. I lookked at all the books i have release and found the special character in some of them and replace them with a regular x so they all should work properly. should come in an update soon.

Thanks again s. west

Shadowcat

swest
November 5th, 2020, 16:24
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶
´´´´´´¶´´´´¶
´´´´´´¶´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Samarex
November 5th, 2020, 23:35
FYI:

Regards,

- s.west

NPC Codex has been fixed and sent in for update.

bmos
November 14th, 2020, 10:56
Bestiary 4:
Hamadryad is entirely missing the fast-healing info.
Hungry Flesh and Irminsul have regeneration in HD field which means that effect is not created in CT when NPC is added. There is also a close parenthesis after the HD. The regen damage types are also missing the close parenthesis. EDIT: looks like I already reported Hungry Flesh in October (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=548054&viewfull=1#post548054) and it just hasn't been fixed. I also reported the same issue with other NPCs from Bestiary 4 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=531656&viewfull=1#post531656) back in August.
Formian Taskmaster has no caster level filled in.
Argus has errors in Melee attack field "bite +19 melee /re(2d8+14)"

Bestiary 1:
Troll in Bestiary 1 has weird formatting for SQ field (it begins and ends with semicolons but there is only one entry).

Bestiary 2:
Denizen of Leng has part of "planar fast-healing" left in HD box.
Many (all?) NPCs have no spell actions.

Because this issue seems widespread and I have an extension that uses this HD box, I am revising my extension to help detect some of these issues and ask users to report them.

Bestiary 3:
Thriae Seer has serious messed up DCs (such as Calm Emotions DC 2!!!). This goes back to the DC issue Zygmunt Molotch posted (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=528631&viewfull=1#post528631) in July. I think part of the issue may be that DC is based on spell level but 'at will' spells are added as cantrips?

Guiche007
November 19th, 2020, 16:59
Hi,

I discovered a bug when we use ability damagein Pathfinder 1E. The bug happen when we use effect and also when put damage on ability on the caractere sheet. The calculation is not correct. A little exemple: we have a STR ability score of 14 (+2) and it received STR damage of 3 the bonus ability should be +0 but for FGU it's +1. I think it's a bug.

Thanks

Kelrugem
November 19th, 2020, 17:05
Hi,

I discovered a bug when we use ability damagein Pathfinder 1E. The bug happen when we use effect and also when put damage on ability on the caractere sheet. The calculation is not correct. A little exemple: we have a STR ability score of 14 (+2) and it received STR damage of 3 the bonus ability should be +0 but for FGU it's +1. I think it's a bug.

Thanks

No, that is not a bug, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?63308-PFRPG-Ability-Effects&p=553718&viewfull=1#post553718 :) PF1 has different rules for such things than 3.5e :)

Guiche007
November 19th, 2020, 17:06
Hi Kelrugem,

Your right!! I read the ability damage and drain and effectively you are right. I was thinking it was like the 3.5E.

Sorry I should have double checked it.

Trenloe
November 19th, 2020, 17:17
Hi,

I bought Pathfinder RPG - Pathfinder Chronicles: Into the Darklands and I don't find the encounter table that are in the book. I think it should be there because I paid for it.

Thanks.
Moved this post to the official product bug reporting thread. Please log issues with products in this thread. Thanks.

Guiche007
November 19th, 2020, 18:21
Hi,

Is It normal that the encounters tables from Into the Darkness and Guide to Darkmoon Vale are missing? I think it should be there because in Magnimar Setting they are there.

Thanks

Trenloe
November 19th, 2020, 18:24
Hi,

Is It normal that the encounters tables from Into the Darkness and Guide to Darkmoon Vale are missing? I think it should be there because in Magnimar Setting they are there.

Thanks
Moved this post to the official product bug reporting thread (again).

Please log issues with products in this thread.

Thanks.

orien45
November 19th, 2020, 20:09
Ok, I need to see if something is a bug, but I have no idea where to post. What is the difference between a Module and Product? My question is about the Pathfinder Kingmaker AP.

I am asking because I see things being moved to different threads, but the only difference I see in the thread titles is one word 'Module' vs 'Product'

Trenloe
November 19th, 2020, 21:46
Ok, I need to see if something is a bug, but I have no idea where to post. What is the difference between a Module and Product? My question is about the Pathfinder Kingmaker AP.

I am asking because I see things being moved to different threads, but the only difference I see in the thread titles is one word 'Module' vs 'Product'
"Module" is a FG term for a product containing library data - like the data from a rulebook, or a setting or an adventure path, etc..

If you have an issue with an adventure path, this is the thread to post it.

The reason we want issues with official products posted in this thread is to make it easy for the many converters to have to look in one place for issues reported with the products they're responsible for. It means they can learn about it quicker and have much less chance of missing issues.

bmos
November 26th, 2020, 14:53
Never got a reply on this series of bug reports (some of which are kind of a big deal I think).
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=556398&viewfull=1#post556398

Also, I just noticed that all the Bags of Holding in the Core Rulebook are missing their weights, although they are present in Ultimate Equipment.

superteddy57
November 27th, 2020, 16:03
Never got a reply on this series of bug reports (some of which are kind of a big deal I think).
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=556398&viewfull=1#post556398

Also, I just noticed that all the Bags of Holding in the Core Rulebook are missing their weights, although they are present in Ultimate Equipment.

I've asked to have the developers reach out to investigate the errors reported.

bmos
November 27th, 2020, 18:22
I've asked to have the developers reach out to investigate the errors reported.Thanks, just wanted to make sure they didn't get missed :)

superteddy57
November 30th, 2020, 16:01
Bestiary 4:
Hamadryad is entirely missing the fast-healing info.
Hungry Flesh and Irminsul have regeneration in HD field which means that effect is not created in CT when NPC is added. There is also a close parenthesis after the HD. The regen damage types are also missing the close parenthesis. EDIT: looks like I already reported Hungry Flesh in October (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=548054&viewfull=1#post548054) and it just hasn't been fixed. I also reported the same issue with other NPCs from Bestiary 4 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=531656&viewfull=1#post531656) back in August.
Formian Taskmaster has no caster level filled in.
Argus has errors in Melee attack field "bite +19 melee /re(2d8+14)"

I was able to sort the ones you mentioned along with a few other that had similar issues with regen. I was not able to see the issue with Argus as the attack showed correctly without the "/re". Could this be a mistype when trying to type a slash command? Try reverting the NPC to see if it goes away.

bmos
November 30th, 2020, 20:20
I was able to sort the ones you mentioned along with a few other that had similar issues with regen. I was not able to see the issue with Argus as the attack showed correctly without the "/re". Could this be a mistype when trying to type a slash command? Try reverting the NPC to see if it goes away.Oops, sorry. Looks like that one was a goof-up on my end; I was probably typing /reload while I was in that field.

superteddy57
November 30th, 2020, 20:45
No worries, glad it was a hiccup. I will push an update tomorrow with the other updates for Bestiary 4.

shadowcat34
December 2nd, 2020, 08:11
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Guiche, they will be there very shortly. Updating the product so it look a lot like magnimar, so including random encounter table, among other things

Shadowcat

swest
December 2nd, 2020, 22:00
@shadowcat34

As I figure out more and more of this stuff, I will always be keen to go back and improve what has come before. So, as you work on Darkness and Darkmoon, please let me know of any ways you find to make these things better, and I'll revisit Magnimar (and others, as I adapt them).

Cheers!

- s.west

Trenloe
December 3rd, 2020, 12:35
@bmos - thanks for reporting these issues. Comments below.

Bestiary 1:
Troll in Bestiary 1 has weird formatting for SQ field (it begins and ends with semicolons but there is only one entry).
I'll update the troll for the next update. There was also a ; at the beginning of the hydra special qualities. Note - these don't break any standard functionality, but it's good to clear them up to keep standard formatting.

Bestiary 2:
Denizen of Leng has part of "planar fast-healing" left in HD box.
Many (all?) NPCs have no spell actions.
The spells at some point had the <parse> flag reset from 1 to 0, so the ruleset didn't parse out any actions in the NPC.

Fix submitted for Denizen of Leng and spell action not being parsed submitted to SmiteWorks for next update.

Bestiary 3:
Thriae Seer has serious messed up DCs (such as Calm Emotions DC 2!!!). This goes back to the DC issue Zygmunt Molotch posted (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread&p=528631&viewfull=1#post528631) in July. I think part of the issue may be that DC is based on spell level but 'at will' spells are added as cantrips?
The spells specifically aren't added as cantrips - they are added to the correct spell level with "(at will)" added to the spell description.

This is actually an issue with the base ruleset that has been around for a very long time. And there are three sections to it:

1) When the creature is read-only the DC shown in the hover over information on the cast button is very incorrect (2 as you mention for Calm Emotions - when it should be 20).
2) When the creature is added to the combat tracker (or a copy of it is made) it becomes editable and the hover over DC changes again - showing DC 12 if you hover over the cast button. But, if you use the cast button it will actually use the correct DC of 20.
3) If you unlock the creature record (in the CT or a copy in the campaign) the hover DC of the cast button changes to 20. If you re-lock the record it changes back to 12. But, using the cast button with the NPC either unlocked or locked results in the save action being correct - in this example, DC 20. Which is calculated off the spell section "Base DC" plus the spell level section the spell is in - 18 + 2 = 20 in this example.

dogfisc
December 9th, 2020, 01:07
I noticed that in the PFRPG Bestiary, the Orc's Type is just "CE Medium humanoid" without the "(orc)" subtype, so effect TYPE(orc) doesn't work with it.

Trenloe
December 9th, 2020, 12:06
I noticed that in the PFRPG Bestiary, the Orc's Type is just "CE Medium humanoid" without the "(orc)" subtype, so effect TYPE(orc) doesn't work with it.
Thanks for reporting I'll add (orc) in a future update.

Aramis Dante
December 15th, 2020, 00:49
Ammunition is missing in the tables list for both the core rules and ultimate equipment lists. however they do show up on the non-equipment list (lol), I was looking all over and typing all kinds of things to bring up arrows, bolts or bullets and nothing would show and I didnt see anything in the physical files but it was found in the basic core rules. Please fix thank you.

Moon Wizard
December 15th, 2020, 05:55
Which "tables list" are you referring to?

Thanks,
JPG

Trenloe
December 15th, 2020, 20:36
This fix has been pushed to live today.

Aramis Dante
December 17th, 2020, 16:02
I was looking in the Ultimate equipment guide and the PF Core rule book, both paid versions but found the ammunition in the SRD version of the PF Core Rules NOT in the paid versions42092 Sorry for the delay in answering back was very busy last couple of days

Sincerely Aramis

superteddy57
December 17th, 2020, 16:06
This has been reported and a fix is incoming with the next update.

Aramis Dante
December 17th, 2020, 16:11
ok I was told to report the omission thanks for quick response that is one of the best features of this program YOU!��

sciencephile
December 17th, 2020, 16:29
I was looking in the Ultimate equipment guide and the PF Core rule book, both paid versions but found the ammunition in the SRD version of the PF Core Rules NOT in the paid versions42092 Sorry for the delay in answering back was very busy last couple of days

Sincerely Aramis

(also for superteddy)

I don't see it in the Core book but the ammunition is in the Ultimate Equipment book. They were just moved to the weapons category with ammunition as a subcategory.

superteddy57
December 17th, 2020, 16:46
Yup, that will be part of the same update as well

Aramis Dante
December 17th, 2020, 20:33
ok no joy still can not find it in ultimate equipment and only in SRD I have updated twice today last time was about 15 minutes ok420964209742097
The first image is with ultimate equipment and I searched weapons AND goods and services, nothing. Next is the Core rules SRD and its there. I physically looked for a ammunition subheading and found nothing.

Kelrugem
December 17th, 2020, 20:37
ok no joy still can not find it in ultimate equipment and only in SRD I have updated twice today last time was about 15 minutes ok420964209742097
The first image is with ultimate equipment and I searched weapons AND goods and services, nothing. Next is the Core rules SRD and its there. I physically looked for a ammunition subheading and found nothing.

You need to wait, look in the City halls for module updates :) Such updates are normally only done at Tuesday, except for hotfixes and certain ruleset updates :) So, when a developer writes here that it will be in the next update, then it will normally be never before the next Tuesday :)

In the intermediate time, just search for ammunition using the item sidebar button :) The global item's list is always the best place to use in my opinion :)

superteddy57
December 17th, 2020, 21:19
That is correct. I apologize I wasn't clear, but it will be in the Tuesday update.

Zygmunt Molotch
December 23rd, 2020, 09:00
Monster Codex,

Lizardfolk Berserker, Lizardfolk Champion, Lizardfolk Sorceror, Lizardfolk Stalker, Lizardfolk Swamp Lurker, and Lizardfolk Vanguard have HD entered incorrectly

Aramis Dante
December 23rd, 2020, 22:52
I did not want to appear impatient, I just did not know about the time when such things were done. Besides it isn't a major issue anyways and I am sure they have bigger fish to fry. As long as I can access it somewhere I am ok with it.

Kelrugem
December 23rd, 2020, 22:56
I did not want to appear impatient, I just did not know about the time when such things were done. Besides it isn't a major issue anyways and I am sure they have bigger fish to fry. As long as I can access it somewhere I am ok with it.

No worries, you did not appear as impatient :)

Corun
December 29th, 2020, 00:11
I've been bounced here from official support email.
In short I've bought this product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=GRR2901e
However "Help" tab in FGU does not load expected content:
It should have something written by default(see last picture in module description), and lack of help makes it hard to setup custom templates.

Problem was already reported half a year ago on the forums: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?60864-Advanced-Bestiary-Help-section

Also I would be grateful if I could access products help before fix arrives - setting up few custom templates would save me so much time during prep.

Delthos
January 3rd, 2021, 03:07
So I just noticed today that the Cohort/Follower table in the Leadership feat in the Core Rules is formatted wrong. The 1st through 5th level column headers for followers are messed up. The way it is done it looks like all your followers start out at 3rd level instead of 1st level as they should. It needs to be adjusted so that they are showing correctly. The column headers all need to be shifted to the right by two columns.

DCrumb
January 3rd, 2021, 08:06
Mummy's Mask, AP 1 The Half-Dead City
Haunt in B2 doesn't have it's reset value of 1 day. Really affected my running (since it didn't have a reset value).

Aramis Dante
January 4th, 2021, 22:15
4258342583 Not sure where else to place this but some tables are still missing in Ultimate Equipment. Someone on Discord mentioned it so I looked into it. I know you guys are constantly working on these things so I don't know if treasure generation was on your todo list or not but I thought I would mention it because I said I would.

Sincerely Aramis

ps. Again thanks for all the work you do.

superteddy57
January 5th, 2021, 02:50
4258342583 Not sure where else to place this but some tables are still missing in Ultimate Equipment. Someone on Discord mentioned it so I looked into it. I know you guys are constantly working on these things so I don't know if treasure generation was on your todo list or not but I thought I would mention it because I said I would.

Sincerely Aramis

What tables exactly are missing and in what form? We are happy to investigate your feedback, but we will need more information on what is not available exactly.

bmos
January 5th, 2021, 11:57
What tables exactly are missing and in what form? We are happy to investigate your feedback, but we will need more information on what is not available exactly.Almost all of them, there are only 11 in the "tables" section. For me, the most useful/highest priority of the Ultimate Eq tables to roll on in FG would be the section in the reference manual labeled "Random Treasure Tables".
Also, GameMastery Guide has the weather tables which would be very useful, but these are only in the reference manual also.

sciencephile
January 5th, 2021, 15:50
Understandable. I developed Ultimate Equipment but I purposely didn't add the tables in order for the book to mirror the Core Rulebook (it doesn't have tables either). I agree that tables would be great but I do think that it should perhaps be coordinated to be consistent. I hated to make the UE module so much different than Core and then cause a bunch of backlash against core.

superteddy57, I'm not sure who is maintaining the Core Rulebook but if someone does that, I can handle the UE update. I do think they should both be updated so they are consistent.

Talyn
January 5th, 2021, 16:11
Understandable. I developed Ultimate Equipment but I purposely didn't add the tables in order for the book to mirror the Core Rulebook (it doesn't have tables either). I agree that tables would be great but I do think that it should perhaps be coordinated to be consistent. I hated to make the UE module so much different than Core and then cause a bunch of backlash against core.

superteddy57, I'm not sure who is maintaining the Core Rulebook but if someone does that, I can handle the UE update. I do think they should both be updated so they are consistent.

Think of the Core book as the minimum bar to shoot for. If you can do better, then do so. The customers (GMs in this case most likely) are paying for FG features to save them prep time. Consistency is all fine and good, but again, if you can do something better, then be the example rather than just following, especially with older products. (For example, the Core Rulebook uses actual links to the images (which is fugly) because it was created prior to the <imagelink> functionality being built). I'll follow consistency with regards to chapter and page titles being all caps and archetypes being relegated over to the Special Abilities window but otherwise, if I can do something better, I will.

sciencephile
January 5th, 2021, 16:21
I'm not talking about the free version but the Deluxe version that people pay for. I don't think it is unreasonable to think that it should be updated too. Rather than dismissing the idea of it being updated, perhaps we can see if superteddy57 or someone else there *might* also update that one too so it doesn't fall too far behind. The Core rulebook is the pivotal book for the entire ruleset after all.

Aramis Dante
January 5th, 2021, 16:26
Ok the png I provided in my previous post shows the sections that are missing like they stopped right there it was never finished. I can make a specific list it will take a while but I will do it and repost as soon as I can. I appreciate all the input.

Sincerely Aramis

Talyn
January 5th, 2021, 16:28
I'm not talking about the free version but the Deluxe version that people pay for. I don't think it is unreasonable to think that it should be updated too. Rather than dismissing the idea of it being updated, perhaps we can see if superteddy57 or someone else there *might* also update that one too so it doesn't fall too far behind. The Core rulebook is the pivotal book for the entire ruleset after all.

I know, and I'm referring to the retail Core Rulebook as well. Again, if I can do something better than it did, I will. If I can convince the original developer to update (I forget but I think the Core Book was either a Doug project or a Doug+James project? If that's the case, updates might need to be handed off to someone else since they're a bit busy lately. :) ) their project, even better.

sciencephile
January 5th, 2021, 16:48
Ok the png I provided in my previous post shows the sections that are missing like they stopped right there it was never finished. I can make a specific list it will take a while but I will do it and repost as soon as I can. I appreciate all the input.

Sincerely Aramis

Hi Aramis Dante,

You might need to troubleshoot your specific Fantasy Grounds instance. Perhaps close the module and reopen, make sure you have updated. If that doesn't work, you may have to ask for support help.

I have checked both the classic and unity versions of Fantasy Grounds and I see tables all the way through 7-51 in the reference manual. I will be adding as actual die rolling tables but in the reference manual, they are all there (see attached image).

-Danny

Aramis Dante
January 6th, 2021, 14:42
Hi Sciencephile, I may have misspoke when I said they were missing. What I meant, was that actual die rolling tables weren't there. Yes tables were in print there but not as FGU tables if you understand me. Not so good with the lingo, my fault. lol. The fact that you said you will be adding them just confirmed my previous suspicions that these are still a WIP. I tried to explain that to some of the people asking questions about it, but I told them I would confirm it here, which you just did for me. Thanks.

Sincerely Aramis

shadowcat34
January 6th, 2021, 15:01

I will be updating the core book “soon” to include rollable table, among other thing.

Shadowcat

shadowcat34
January 6th, 2021, 15:03
I will be updating the core book “soon” to include rollable table, among other thing.

Shadowcat

And the game mastery has now rollable and random encounter table as well as a fire othe core rule book for pathfinder 1

Shadowcat

srbongo
January 6th, 2021, 17:01
Hey everyone. I think this is the place for reporting FGU encoding-font stuff in modules? If not I'll go ahead and post in House of Healing as well.

Modules that I've found with the text encoding issue (boxes representing characters that can't be displayed):
Skull and Shackles AP: 1 The Wormwood Mutiny
Pathfinder Chronicles: Guide to Korvosa (Both GM and Player Modules)

Thanks for all you do! Please let me know if there's a better thread to report, and apologies if these issues have already been reported for these modules, I searched the thread and didn't find anything, but could have missed it.

madman
January 7th, 2021, 23:24
This is the right spot to report it.
I fixed the bad characters in Skull and Shackles AP: 1 The Wormwood Mutiny.
Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..

Allyx
January 8th, 2021, 12:22
I have likewise submitted a fix for the Pathfinder Chronicles: Guide to Korvosa mods.

dogfisc
January 9th, 2021, 06:44
In the Pathfinder Beastiary, the Ghoul's "Attack" is the same as "Full Attack". It should be bite or claw, not bite and 2 claws.

dzilla77
January 10th, 2021, 15:48
I posted this in the Unity House of Healing, but it appears it really belongs here.

Summary:
When attempting to Delete Only Foes or Delete Unfriendly from Combat Tracker only one NPC will be removed and the following error will be displayed in the log:
[1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Ruleset(s):
Pathfinder 1.0

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: Wood theme, Naval Combat, and a Decal of somesort (Adv Players Guide, maybe)

Modules Loaded: Pathfinder CRB, PF Adv Players Guide, PF Adv Race Guide, PF Adv Class Guide, PF Ult Magic, PF Ult Wilderness, PF Ult Combat, PF Ultimate Equipment, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG Spells, Skull and Shackles AP 1

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce:
Have NPCs in combat tracker. Use Menu in top left of CT. Select Delete from Tracker. Select either Delete Only Foes or Delete Non Friendly.

Log is attached for reference.

Removing the Naval Combat extension fixes the error.

Kelrugem
January 10th, 2021, 18:11
I posted this in the Unity House of Healing, but it appears it really belongs here.

Summary:
When attempting to Delete Only Foes or Delete Unfriendly from Combat Tracker only one NPC will be removed and the following error will be displayed in the log:
[1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Ruleset(s):
Pathfinder 1.0

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: Wood theme, Naval Combat, and a Decal of somesort (Adv Players Guide, maybe)

Modules Loaded: Pathfinder CRB, PF Adv Players Guide, PF Adv Race Guide, PF Adv Class Guide, PF Ult Magic, PF Ult Wilderness, PF Ult Combat, PF Ultimate Equipment, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG Spells, Skull and Shackles AP 1

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce:
Have NPCs in combat tracker. Use Menu in top left of CT. Select Delete from Tracker. Select either Delete Only Foes or Delete Non Friendly.

Log is attached for reference.

Removing the Naval Combat extension fixes the error.

I cannot reproduce it when nothing is loaded. Out of curiosity, can you unload the Naval Combat extensions and test again?

Kelrugem
January 10th, 2021, 18:52
Ah, I just read your other thread: To clarify your post, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65064-Combat-Tracker-Delete-Foes-Doesn-t-remove-them&p=570408&viewfull=1#post570408, it is indeed the naval combat extension :)

I can also confirm by looking at the extension that some scripts it overwrites were not updated with the changes of the last versions (it may still be on 3.3.8/9)

dzilla77
January 10th, 2021, 18:57
Thanks. I am aware of the workaround. I wanted to post it here so that the devs knew about it to fix it.

Samarex
January 10th, 2021, 22:26
Ah, I just read your other thread: To clarify your post, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65064-Combat-Tracker-Delete-Foes-Doesn-t-remove-them&p=570408&viewfull=1#post570408, it is indeed the naval combat extension :)

I can also confirm by looking at the extension that some scripts it overwrites were not updated with the changes of the last versions (it may still be on 3.3.8/9)

I will take a look at this today
Update: Got it fixed working on getting it updated.

sciencephile
January 12th, 2021, 08:05

Sincerely Aramis

Hi Aramis,

I just submitted the update to Ultimate Equipment. It should be in test tomorrow or the next day and will be pushed out live on Tuesday, January 19th (week from today).

The bad news:

It still doesn't spit out treasure parcels (such as Table 7-4). Those tables are not rollable tables but treasure packages based on the value of the treasure parcel. This is more of a treasure parcel thing than a rollable table. Perhaps in the future I will be able to automate this but not at the moment.

The good news:

I did make sure all the rollable tables are actually coded in to roll for results. This includes tables of tables. I added a lot of extra tables to make sure the determination of an item required just one click for most items (rather than having to click on three different tables to get the results). This resulted in more than a few tables in the system (there were a ton to begin with).

In addition, I have also made sure there was a treasure item to snatch from the tables (most cases anyway).

Non-specific armor, weapons, and shields will still need to be generated by the GM as they are too variable to create specifics.

Potions, scrolls, and wands are now in the system (rather than having to be created by the GM). If there was a potion, scroll, or wand in a rollable table, I also created a corresponding item. There are both arcane scrolls and divine scrolls. This way, when you roll a random potion and it comes up with a Cure Light Wounds potion, there is an actual Cure Light Wounds potion to drag to the parcel, party sheet, or character record. If you randomly roll an arcane scroll of fireball, there is an arcane scroll of fireball to drag. All of these things have the correct price, aura, and caster level in them.

From a player (non-GM) perspective, there are tons of new potions, scrolls, and wands to grab from the book (over 2,000 new items added).

Hopefully, this will make the Ultimate Equipment guide much better for everyone.

DCrumb
January 12th, 2021, 08:29
Is it possible to output to the chat box for a non-specific armor/weapon/shield? Having just had to generate town equipment for Wati (Mummy's Mask), it is a lot of work to keep track of.

dzilla77
January 12th, 2021, 12:21
I will take a look at this today
Update: Got it fixed working on getting it updated.

Thanks.

sciencephile
January 12th, 2021, 16:06
Is it possible to output to the chat box for a non-specific armor/weapon/shield? Having just had to generate town equipment for Wati (Mummy's Mask), it is a lot of work to keep track of.

To clarify, the non-magical armor/weapons/shields are created. All of the tables for determining things are created. I just didn't create actual items for the magical non-specific armor, weapons, and shields.

If we took just +1 armor with a +1 special ability (+2 armor). That would mean having to create almost 300 items for just that case. That's assuming that the armor is not made of special materials and only sized for medium-sized creatures (sorry halflings, you're screwed again, haha). If size and materials were considered, that would increase the item count to about 3,000 items (just for this one category of armor). The variableness of weapons is much worse since there are more weapons in the game than armor and shields.

Not saying a solution to this won't come eventually but this is probably the best it will be for now. It might take an extension to truly deal with the variableness issue in the future. I do have an idea for an extension that will deal with this but I have a couple of other high priority projects to work on first. I'll add the extension to generate the armor/weapons to the list.

Kelrugem
January 12th, 2021, 23:18
Hi :)

In the mini dungeon tome: Some NPCs do not have any alignment filled out, while it is in their type (look e.g. at the 12-headed hydra, acolyte and accomplished angler; probably a lot more NPCs missing the alignment) :) That messes up automation of effects checking the alignment :)

Best,

Kelrugem

EDIT: It looks like that the alignment field only exists in 3.5e? I cannot find it in PF1. However, IFT: ALIGN(evil); SAVE: 2 effects do not work when nothing is in the alignment field, regardless whether the type field has information about that; in PF1 the alignment in the type is not recognized, while in 3.5e I need to add something in that extra alignment field to make that effect work. Hence, I am unsure about whether or not that is a code problem?

arimav_
January 12th, 2021, 23:36
Hi, I will provide more informations about this alignment and IFT condition issue :

Summary: When you use "IFT: ALIGN (evil); AC: +2 deflection; SAVE: +2 resistance;" as and effect, and attack with Evil creature, Bonus AC is applied, but not Save bonus.

Ruleset(s): Pathfinder (1E) + D&D (3.5) v 3.3.12

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New Campaign

Extensions/Themes: Dark theme

Modules Loaded: 3.5E Basic Rules, 3.5E Magic Items, 3.5E Monsters, 3.5E Spells, PFRPG Bestiary (1 to 5), PFRPG Basic Rules, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG NPC Codex - Core Classes, PFRPG NPC Codex - NPC Classes, PFRPG NPC Codex - Prestige Classes, PFRPG Spells

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, French

Steps to Reproduce:

As you can see on this Screenshot :

If you attack with Evil creature with IFT argument, il apply 2 AC bonus, but if you use Saving Throw, it doesn't apply Save bonus
If you do the same, but remove IFT argument before, both AC and Save buffs are working

bmos
January 13th, 2021, 18:59
It looks like that the alignment field only exists in 3.5e? I cannot find it in PF1.In PF alignment is included in the type field. See this statblock (https://www.aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Oliphaunt%20of%20Jand elay) for an example of a chaotic neutral creature.

Kelrugem
January 13th, 2021, 22:02
In PF alignment is included in the type field. See this statblock (https://www.aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Oliphaunt%20of%20Jand elay) for an example of a chaotic neutral creature.

Ah, yes, I understand :) The thing is why the IFT: ALIGN uses that info correctly except for the save part (in both rulesets, 3.5e and PF1) for which I need to enter the alignment in the alignment field (if available). A strange issue :D

Kelrugem
January 14th, 2021, 00:52
Oki, I just looked at the code:

The type field is used for the alignment check in PF1 (which was clear), while 3.5e uses the alignment field. Hence: It would be nice when the official modules of PF1 support the alignment field, too, many NPCs of the mini dungeon tome support that, but many others don't which messes up automation. But I can understand when 3.5e shall not be as supported by those modules as PF1

Kelrugem
January 14th, 2021, 01:08
And about the IFT: ALIGN(evil); SAVE:... effect problem in PF1: I made the mistake to accidentally use the NPC sheet from the library for their spell action, instead of the one linked in the CT :) I suspect that Arimav did the same mistake when testing their effects :) I wrote that to them on Discord; that part was probably wrong alarm :) Sorry :) Then there is for me personally only the problem that the alignment fields are not always filled in 3.5e :D

arimav_
January 14th, 2021, 07:18
Sorry about that, I tried from CT and now it works perfectly.

Zygmunt Molotch
January 21st, 2021, 08:05
Monster Codex,

Lizardfolk Berserker, Lizardfolk Champion, Lizardfolk Sorceror, Lizardfolk Stalker, Lizardfolk Swamp Lurker, and Lizardfolk Vanguard have HD entered incorrectly

just bumping this again.... after a month

there are a few others too... in these paid for modules...

superteddy57
January 21st, 2021, 19:00
just bumping this again.... after a month

there are a few others too... in these paid for modules...

Is the '6 HD;' portion causing issues and needs to be removed? I'm asking as it appears as it does in the book and want to make sure of the mistake to help get this resolved.

shadowcat34
January 21st, 2021, 19:27
Is the '6 HD;' portion causing issues and needs to be removed? I'm asking as it appears as it does in the book and want to make sure of the mistake to help get this resolved.

I always remove the 6hd part when I put an npc in par5e and don’t have any issue so. 99.9% that it is what is causing the issue

Shadowcat

superteddy57
January 21st, 2021, 19:54
Thanks for the reply. What issue does it cause and is it needed during gameplay?

Talyn
January 21st, 2021, 22:25
Oki, I just looked at the code:

The type field is used for the alignment check in PF1 (which was clear), while 3.5e uses the alignment field. Hence: It would be nice when the official modules of PF1 support the alignment field, too, many NPCs of the mini dungeon tome support that, but many others don't which messes up automation. But I can understand when 3.5e shall not be as supported by those modules as PF1

I've never loaded into 3.5E (because it's "D&D" blech :p ) so I had no idea the fields were not identical for 3.5E and apparently things are not as cross-compatible as we were led to believe? I've only done one PFRPG adventure (a 99 cent one back when those were allowed lol) and was never told to make sure the NPCs were coded for both rulesets. Wouldn't surprise me if I needed to check that one for character encoding anyway so I guess I can see if I need to tweak any special data fields. That seems rather irresponsible to yank fields out of a ruleset when the tabletop game itself does in fact use them (just uses icons rather than text) for alignment, type and subtype.

shadowcat34
January 21st, 2021, 22:40
Thanks for the reply. What issue does it cause and is it needed during gameplay?

my guess is with the 6 HD in front it probably doesn't count the hit point properly, especially if you want them maximized. honestly the 6HD is more an information telling us (gm) the sum of each level :ex: 2d8 (monster) +4d10 (of fighter) + 12 (constitution, but parse just need the formula 2d8 +4d10 +12 to calculate max hit point (if you max them out in play). maybe the 6HD was used as information to calculate the save of the monster, but that is already provided (you don't do any calculation as the monster is already created), so it's just extra information. Like I said you could ask doug, but by removing it (i always just put the formula for villain codex (for example) i never heard of any issue (and the tend to have multiple class say 4fighter/2 wizard would have looked like 6HD 410+2d6 +(con mod), so i just put 4d10+2d6 +(con mod) and it works well. sorry for the lengthy reply

and like I said the issue is probably when you try to maximized their hit point (instead of using the average provided)

Shadowcat

Zygmunt Molotch
January 22nd, 2021, 02:07

It doesn't spawn the NPC

Kelrugem
January 22nd, 2021, 06:26
I've never loaded into 3.5E (because it's "D&D" blech :p ) so I had no idea the fields were not identical for 3.5E and apparently things are not as cross-compatible as we were led to believe? I've only done one PFRPG adventure (a 99 cent one back when those were allowed lol) and was never told to make sure the NPCs were coded for both rulesets. Wouldn't surprise me if I needed to check that one for character encoding anyway so I guess I can see if I need to tweak any special data fields. That seems rather irresponsible to yank fields out of a ruleset when the tabletop game itself does in fact use them (just uses icons rather than text) for alignment, type and subtype.

About "D&D blech": :p

About the rest: Since a lot of NPCs actually have that filled out in the PF1 modules while many others not, there may be some automatic process for that which does not perfectly run well maybe? Not sure :) But I'd personally would be happy when I can use the NPCs of PF1 without the need to edit that :) (though on the other hand I am used to edit their actions, so, one more field is not that bad)

superteddy57
January 22nd, 2021, 15:45
It doesn't spawn the NPC

I do apologize, but not sure what you mean by 'spawn'. I removed the HD mention in the NPC and also moved some of the qualities that were in the HD line to the special qualities section of the record. This should help add the effects to the CT. This will be pushed Tuesday.

Zygmunt Molotch
January 23rd, 2021, 11:36
I do apologize, but not sure what you mean by 'spawn'. I removed the HD mention in the NPC and also moved some of the qualities that were in the HD line to the special qualities section of the record. This should help add the effects to the CT. This will be pushed Tuesday.

haha!

I'm sure that fix will work! :-)

By spawn, I mean when clicking add encounter to the CT, creating the NPC, or birthing it, so to speak, thus "spawning" :)

superteddy57
January 26th, 2021, 20:05
Pushed the update for those fixes. Please report any other NPCs you run into with these similar issues.

bmos
January 30th, 2021, 20:54
Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 5.02: temporal crawlers are not set up as a random encounter (1d4 of them) but as a single enemy in the linked encounter.

dllewell
January 30th, 2021, 23:24
Pathfinder Core Rulebook - Skills - Acrobatics

The 'Move Through Threatened Squares' section is missing the sentence that identifies the penalties if you try to move through an enemy's space and fail the check.

From the Paizo FAQ

Acrobatics: What happens if I fail the check when using this skill to move through an enemy's square?

You lose the move action and provoke an AOO. (Note: This means you can attempt this up to two times in the same round, once as a move action and once as a standard action.)

Update: Page 88—In the Acrobatics skill, at the end of the third paragraph (which begins on page 87), add the following sentence: “If you attempt to move through an enemy’s space and fail the check, you lose the move action and provoke an attack of opportunity.”

bmos
January 31st, 2021, 02:45
Return of the Runelords Sun Giants (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Sun%20Giant) (possibly those in the Bestiary as well, haven't checked) do not have their Sun Dart (Ex) attacks set as touch attacks as they should when you read the ability description.
This is in the first encounter in part 4.

Also, thanks for posting that, dllewell; I learned something new today!

sciencephile
February 1st, 2021, 06:58
Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 5.02: temporal crawlers are not set up as a random encounter (1d4 of them) but as a single enemy in the linked encounter.

Hi bmos,

Thanks for reporting. Fixed the module for this issue (made the temporal crawlers encounter a 1d4 random encounter).

Also fixed the Sun Giant's ranged attack to be ranged touch.

These changes will likely be in the TEST environment tomorrow or the next day. They will make it into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, February 9th.

Castellanox7
February 5th, 2021, 15:01
Seeing as most things in PF1e that are based on [HCL] have a "minimum 1" (at least I think so...) is there a way to add coding in PF1e that "If [HCL] is greater than 0 but less than 1, round up/print 1?"

Steps to reproduce:
1. Add new Spell List
2. Add 1 to the CL
3. Add new Cantrip
4. Add spell, name spell whatever, add effect
5. Effect: "Cons. Cruel.;SKILL: [HCL] intimidate;", apply to self
6. Hit apply

(Consummate Cruelty: A gaslighter gains a bonus equal to 1/2 his mesmerist level (minimum 1) on Intimidate checks.)

bmos
February 5th, 2021, 15:26
Suggestion for Bestiary Reference Manuals:
Break out Appendix 3b "Creature Types" into linkable subsections for each creature type. These can then be linked off the Notes tab of NPCs when putting together modules in the future (which will make it easier to know what "construct traits" or whatever means in a split second while playing).

Is there a way to add coding in PF1e that "If [HCL] is greater than 0 but less than 1, round up/print 1?"That sort of expression (min/max logic in effect coding) is not implemented, but you can vote for such things here (https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135571). I'm pretty sure expansion of the effects system is planned eventually, but it's a lower priority than the lighting subsystem they're releasing next (if I understand the development timetable correctly). I did submit an improvement to that to allow for quarter or third logic rather than just half, but it's just in Kelrugem's extension so far.

Kelrugem
February 5th, 2021, 21:11
That sort of expression (min/max logic in effect coding) is not implemented, but you can vote for such things here (https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135571). I'm pretty sure expansion of the effects system is planned eventually, but it's a lower priority than the lighting subsystem they're releasing next (if I understand the development timetable correctly). I did submit an improvement to that to allow for quarter or third logic rather than just half, but it's just in Kelrugem's extension so far.

I wonder whether one could not just the existing math package language for lua and just use those notations in the effect, then the code just takes it as it is as formula and calculates it :) Basically just adding the capability of using formulas in the effects as in the code. Hence, may be easier than anticipated at the end, I try to add those things whenever I have more time :)

(and when extending the math package in lua one could use integrals and so on, lol :D)

bmos
February 5th, 2021, 21:32
and when extending the math package in lua one could use integrals and so on, lol :DThat's what tabletop games need, integrals ;)

bmos
February 6th, 2021, 01:35
Return of the Runelords 6/6 Warmonger has no damage type listed for Reaper (slashing) or Wrecking Ball (bludgeoning) which defaults to them bypassing all DR.

Svandal
February 7th, 2021, 18:59
There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage. Look at screenshot. In the simple case with no mods I have set up a damage with:
1d6+0.5 CON + 2 magic, piercing damage
+
1d6+0.5 CON + 2 fire damage

If I set the constitution to an odd number, the damage from the constitution is not a whole number. In this case the chat will say "partially resisted", but it will not actually subtract the damage.
If I set the constitution to an even number, the extra damage is a whole number. In this case the chat will say "partially resisted" and it will actually subtract the damage.

Please fix this, I have a kineticist in my game that uses this (that is why I also screenshotted my modded game :)

Edit:
Also, then I set my damage from a spell to come from an ability score, like CON, it does not apply effects when calculating. So if I have an effect in this case with CON: -20, it would not matter to the damage. This problem might be known? I can post screenshot of it if it is unclear.
Edit2: Forgot to attached screenshot
Edit3: Damn, did not manage to attach screenshot, file was maybe to large. Here is the filet43598

malvok
February 10th, 2021, 01:35
Ultimate Wilderness typo on feat "Aquartic Combatant".

malvok
February 10th, 2021, 02:58
Advanced Player's Guide Oracle Curse - Tongues missing.

malvok
February 10th, 2021, 03:39
Svandal, I can't replicate the bug. I also don't see your screenshot.

I play a Kineticist and this bug interests me.

Svandal
February 10th, 2021, 08:52
Svandal, I can't replicate the bug. I also don't see your screenshot.

I play a Kineticist and this bug interests me.

I forgot to add the screenshot. I have updated my earlier post to include the screenshot.
I also use Fantasy grounds Unity if that makes any difference.
It happens when there is a "half damage" like 10.5 damage or x.5 damage

shadowcat34
February 10th, 2021, 15:49
So I just noticed today that the Cohort/Follower table in the Leadership feat in the Core Rules is formatted wrong. The 1st through 5th level column headers for followers are messed up. The way it is done it looks like all your followers start out at 3rd level instead of 1st level as they should. It needs to be adjusted so that they are showing correctly. The column headers all need to be shifted to the right by two columns.

Core book got a revamp and all the table should be fixed now

Shadowcat

shadowcat34
February 10th, 2021, 15:54
Advanced Player's Guide Oracle Curse - Tongues missing.

I’m updating it right now. I’ll make sure that all curses are included.

Thanks

Shadowcat

shadowcat34
February 10th, 2021, 15:56
Ultimate Wilderness typo on feat "Aquartic Combatant".

I’m in the process of updating the look of the books. I’ll fix this when I get to it (soon)

Shadowcat

Kelrugem
February 13th, 2021, 12:11
FGU: The help sections of NPC templates in the Advanced Bestiary is always empty; that is normally a third tab for those templates, explaining how to configure templates.

This is only a problem in FGU, in FGC the help section is still non-empty :)

superteddy57
February 15th, 2021, 03:53
Thank you for the report. We will take a look and see why you are running into inconsistent behavior.

malvok
February 15th, 2021, 12:49
There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage.

Now that I've looked at your screenshot and have seen how you set things up, I can confirm that I was able to replicate the bug. Thanks for bringing this up as I never noticed and this is something that can have a major impact on my Kineticist's damage.

malvok
February 15th, 2021, 13:14
There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage. It looks like in the case of fractional damage that only the first damage's resist type is taking effect.

For example, if I set up:

Damage with 1d6 + 2.5 fire and 1d6 + 2.5 electricity,

then attack an npc with electricity resistance, the total damage is considered fire, the electricity resist is ignored.

superteddy57
February 15th, 2021, 15:25
FGU: The help sections of NPC templates in the Advanced Bestiary is always empty; that is normally a third tab for those templates, explaining how to configure templates.

This is only a problem in FGU, in FGC the help section is still non-empty :)

Found the issue, an update will be pushed on Tuesday

Kelrugem
February 15th, 2021, 15:27
Found the issue, an update will be pushed on Tuesday

Cool, thank you :)

sciencephile
February 18th, 2021, 06:20
Return of the Runelords 6/6 Warmonger has no damage type listed for Reaper (slashing) or Wrecking Ball (bludgeoning) which defaults to them bypassing all DR.

Thanks for reporting, bmos. This has been fixed and checked in. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 2/23.

bmos
February 18th, 2021, 12:11
Thanks for reporting, bmos. This has been fixed and checked in. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 2/23.Thanks for all you do :)

I'm just giving this a bump this since the last few pages went pretty quickly:

Suggestion for Bestiary Reference Manuals:
Break out Appendix 3b "Creature Types" into linkable subsections for each creature type. These can then be linked off the Notes tab of NPCs when putting together modules in the future (which will make it easier to know what "construct traits" or whatever means in a split second while playing).

sciencephile
February 18th, 2021, 15:53
Thanks for all you do :)

I'm just giving this a bump this since the last few pages went pretty quickly:

Hi bmos,

I like the idea. Of course, I also think the same thing might be better implemented as a link from the creature type on the main page of the NPC, though that would require a bit more of a change to the ruleset itself.

I only did Bestiary 5 and 6 so I cannot speak for all Bestiaries. I think the first 4 Bestiaries were done officially by SmiteWorks itself. I don't think it will be strictly a change to the module but will involve changing the development tools themselves in order to create the notes area link. There is a certain format that the tools format the "other" tab information, such as the image, the feats, the special abilities, and the description. A minor change to the tools might need to be made to place the creature type link there, as well. So I am not sure whether it would be more work for SmiteWorks to change the dev tools and then change the 4 bestiaries (I would do the other two that I developed) ... or whether it would be a smaller change to change the NPC sheet to allow the creature type to be clicked to get to the creature type reference info (or a small button to the right of the creature type to get to the information). In either case, I don't speak for the SmiteWorks so hopefully it is easier than I am thinking. Perhaps an idea informer suggestion to have all creature types clickable for their reference information. That would definitely make it official. I mention the idea informer because I think this idea transcends just PF1e and could be used for other rulesets.

Deslock100
February 18th, 2021, 23:31
Are the skill description links on the pathfinder character sheet broken now when using the pathfinder core rules? Keep getting an "unable to find skill record with the correct name." error. Also the skill box on the sidebar is blank when opened. There are no mods or books to choose from in the group section. When I load the SRD base rules the skills show up. Also get the same issue while running zero extensions.

Trenloe
February 19th, 2021, 00:45
Are the skill description links on the pathfinder character sheet broken now when using the pathfinder core rules? Keep getting an "unable to find skill record with the correct name." error. Also the skill box on the sidebar is blank when opened. There are no mods or books to choose from in the group section. When I load the SRD base rules the skills show up. Also get the same issue while running zero extensions.
Yup. Reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66162-Issues-with-new-update-with-FGU-PF1E-Rise-of-The-Runelords&p=579322 Hopefully the relevant dev will pick this up ASAP.

Jslotskies
February 19th, 2021, 16:32
The official pathfinder 1E theme is no longer loading the fun goblin themed buttons for me. Is this normal? Will this detail be returning?

bmos
February 19th, 2021, 16:39
The official pathfinder 1E theme is no longer loading the fun goblin themed buttons for me. Is this normal? Will this detail be returning?EDIT: Moon Wizard's link is better :)

Moon Wizard
February 19th, 2021, 16:40
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66105-FG-Ruleset-Updates-2020-02&p=578957&viewfull=1#post578957

Jslotskies
February 19th, 2021, 16:54
Thanks, guys.

bmos
February 19th, 2021, 21:07
Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 Qlippoth, Cataboligne has a mistake with its Special Abilities. It seems to have picked up "Deflective Carapace (Su)" as the description text of Bite (Ex).

DiceyDM
February 19th, 2021, 21:37
As directed reporting a data issue here --->

The "water walk communal" spell class levels do not appear to be correct in the Ultimate Combat DLC - they report the original level 4 vs the errata'd level 2 for Oracle and Warpriest.

See https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx...lk,%20Communal

This is the comment from the design team from Paizo...

sciencephile
February 21st, 2021, 21:23
As directed reporting a data issue here --->

The "water walk communal" spell class levels do not appear to be correct in the Ultimate Combat DLC - they report the original level 4 vs the errata'd level 2 for Oracle and Warpriest.

See https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx...lk,%20Communal

This is the comment from the design team from Paizo...

Thanks for reporting, DiceyDM. This has been fixed and will make its way into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/2.

sciencephile
February 21st, 2021, 21:35
Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 Qlippoth, Cataboligne has a mistake with its Special Abilities. It seems to have picked up "Deflective Carapace (Su)" as the description text of Bite (Ex).

Thanks again, bmos, for finding issues in the module. It definitely helps to have someone playtest these and find these types of issues.

It has been fixed and will go into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/2.

Corun
February 27th, 2021, 16:06
I receive following error sometimes:
[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:185: attempt to index local 'nodeEffect' (a userdata value)
Steps taken:
When manually set wounds to monster with regeneration.
Start clicking on next turn button for multiple turns.

44339 GIF, with my attempt at reproducing this
44340 logs. This campaign used to have extensions, but I've turned off all of them.

DCrumb
March 1st, 2021, 05:01
Mummy's Mask AP1

Akhentepi's Armor - Is missing cost of 5,235 gp and missing the bonus of 1 (to get a +1 padded armor).
Haunt in B2 doesn't have it's reset value of 1 day. Really affected my running (since it didn't have a reset value).
Graven Guardian in D13 has all of it stats as if it had already cast Haste. It should have the base stats and an effect for haste to be added.

superteddy57
March 1st, 2021, 19:17
[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:185: attempt to index local 'nodeEffect' (a userdata value)
Steps taken:

44340 logs. This campaign used to have extensions, but I've turned off all of them.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I will take a look and may respond back with more questions.

madman
March 2nd, 2021, 03:19
Mummy's Mask AP1

Akhentepi's Armor - Is missing cost of 5,235 gp and missing the bonus of 1 (to get a +1 padded armor).
Graven Guardian in D13 has all of it stats as if it had already cast Haste. It should have the base stats and an effect for haste to be added.

Thanks for reporting these. I will check it out and get them fixed.

Madman..

superteddy57
March 2nd, 2021, 15:29
Steps taken:

I attempted to replicate the report, but was not able to with a fresh campaign. As you mentioned using extensions at some point, please try a fresh campaign and see if that produces the same issue. If not, then the lingering effects of your extensions are still there in the other campaign. One way to attempt to fix would be to load a campaign with no extension setup and type /save into chat. Then exit out the campaign and start it back up and test. Please report back if you continue seeing this issue.

Corun
March 2nd, 2021, 18:59
I attempted to replicate the report, but was not able to with a fresh campaign. As you mentioned using extensions at some point, please try a fresh campaign and see if that produces the same issue. If not, then the lingering effects of your extensions are still there in the other campaign. One way to attempt to fix would be to load a campaign with no extension setup and type /save into chat. Then exit out the campaign and start it back up and test. Please report back if you continue seeing this issue.

I've managed to reproduce on clean campaign. It seems that extra effect such as "IMMUNE: fire; VULN: cold" being on the effects list, before(above) REGEN: allows to reproduce effect. After that rapid clicking on Next Creature button allowed to show the error. As this campaign weight 5kb, I've attached it here.
I've also made sure to check this campaign was created with current update, no rulesets extracted in '.../rulesets/' folder, and no extensions selected. No modules should be loaded too.

Kelrugem
March 2nd, 2021, 19:06
Yes, that is the error I reported here some months ago: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?64335-BUG-REGEN-FHEAL-etc-are-causing-effect-removal-error-when-used-with-fixed-mod

It is a bit tedious to reproduce :) But seemingly people finally were able to reproduce it in a more consistent way :D

piotyr
March 3rd, 2021, 07:01
In advanced race while the alternate race traits and listed I can not find a way to drag and drop the traits so I don't have to manually replace the ones there.

superteddy57
March 3rd, 2021, 17:35
In advanced race while the alternate race traits and listed I can not find a way to drag and drop the traits so I don't have to manually replace the ones there.

You may have to give me a step by step on what you are trying to do. Images also help as well.

superteddy57
March 3rd, 2021, 17:39
I've managed to reproduce on clean campaign. It seems that extra effect such as "IMMUNE: fire; VULN: cold" being on the effects list, before(above) REGEN: allows to reproduce effect. After that rapid clicking on Next Creature button allowed to show the error. As this campaign weight 5kb, I've attached it here.
I've also made sure to check this campaign was created with current update, no rulesets extracted in '.../rulesets/' folder, and no extensions selected. No modules should be loaded too.

I tried it with your campaign and received the same result.

This seems like a fickle issue. I'll keep playing with it.

Yes, that is the error I reported here some months ago: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?64335-BUG-REGEN-FHEAL-etc-are-causing-effect-removal-error-when-used-with-fixed-mod

It is a bit tedious to reproduce :) But seemingly people finally were able to reproduce it in a more consistent way :D

Yes, it's on my list and I'm still throwing debugs and trying to nail down for it to be reproduced on my end. Thought this would be the ticket. I'll keep trying.

Kelrugem
March 3rd, 2021, 17:40
I tried it with your campaign and received the same result.

This seems like a fickle issue. I'll keep playing with it.

Yeah, a very strange issue, sometimes I was able to reporduce it, but many many times not; I am glad that finally someone was seemingly able to get something reproducable :D

ScribblingRambler
March 4th, 2021, 03:56
Hullo, I hope this is the correct thread.
In the Iron Gods modules, the automation on the robots is often wonky.
Many of them are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits and electricity", but because critical hit is not a damage type, it ignores both. Other robots are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits, vulnerable to electricity" which allows the electric to work.
Some robots have force fields, and in some cases this is listed right after the vulnerabilities. The program parses this as a vulnerability to force damage. I removed the space, making it forcefield. This got rid of the force vulnerability, and allowed the embedded fast healing of the field to work.

sciencephile
March 4th, 2021, 05:09
Hullo, I hope this is the correct thread.
In the Iron Gods modules, the automation on the robots is often wonky.
Many of them are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits and electricity", but because critical hit is not a damage type, it ignores both. Other robots are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits, vulnerable to electricity" which allows the electric to work.
Some robots have force fields, and in some cases this is listed right after the vulnerabilities. The program parses this as a vulnerability to force damage. I removed the space, making it forcefield. This got rid of the force vulnerability, and allowed the embedded fast healing of the field to work.

Thanks for the report. I think this is due to how the system parses the word "and". However, as you stated, there are adequate work-arounds. I will take a look at the modules and will see what I can do to consistently apply the work-arounds.

EDIT: I think I found all the references for the vulnerabilities and force fields and fixed them. They will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/9.

bmos
March 6th, 2021, 02:10
Shining Child in Bestiary 2:
single attack has typo "touche" rather than touch and doesn't have the right syntax to have the attack register as a touch attack.

superteddy57
March 6th, 2021, 08:56
Shining Child in Bestiary 2:
single attack has typo "touche" rather than touch and doesn't have the right syntax to have the attack register as a touch attack.

Found issue and will be corrected in next update.

DiceyDM
March 8th, 2021, 19:53
Pathfinder 1e Advanced Players:

Healing Judgement for Inquisitor class is missing from special abilities. All the other judgments seem to be present.

(I'm almost sure this used to be visible - although I could be lying to myself??!!??)

superteddy57
March 8th, 2021, 20:49

Healing Judgement for Inquisitor class is missing from special abilities. All the other judgments seem to be present.

(I'm almost sure this used to be visible - although I could be lying to myself??!!??)

Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.

Kelrugem
March 9th, 2021, 00:29
I think the core rulebook, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO1110FG, needs some update; people are asking why the theme looks different. Since the module is also advertising the Goblin theme it may need some clarification because of the recent change of the sidebar :)

TWolli
March 9th, 2021, 00:38
Earlier I bought the "Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack" and it includes the Pathfinder theme. This is also what I selected when I loaded my game (Theme: Pathfinder – Official). Colors and background image have changed, but not the buttons (these should now have the classic Pathfinder Goblin graphics).

Can you guys help me with this problem?

I like "my" Gobbos!

Thanks in advance!

superteddy57
March 9th, 2021, 03:15
Earlier I bought the "Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack" and it includes the Pathfinder theme. This is also what I selected when I loaded my game (Theme: Pathfinder – Official). Colors and background image have changed, but not the buttons (these should now have the classic Pathfinder Goblin graphics).

Can you guys help me with this problem?

I like "my" Gobbos!

Thanks in advance!

An extension would have to be made to recreate the sidebar as it was. As this is the new direction the sidebar will be the new style of button in all of official products.

DiceyDM
March 9th, 2021, 08:12
Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.

Really appreciate that - thank you.

TWolli
March 9th, 2021, 19:52
Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack
Spell: Heal, Spelllevel 5
The spell Heal should heal casterlevel x 10 TP, but only heals casterlevel (without x10) TPs.
This will make it heal worse than Medium wounds (or better) at lower levels.

TWolli
March 9th, 2021, 19:57
Bug with the caster classes
Spontaneous spellcasters like sorcerer can prepare spells.
Preparing spellcasters like mage or cleric can not prepare anything.

Kelrugem
March 9th, 2021, 20:43
Bug with the caster classes
Spontaneous spellcasters like sorcerer can prepare spells.
Preparing spellcasters like mage or cleric can not prepare anything.

When you create a spellclass click on the spell book to change its type :) There is a spontaneous and KI/spell point/mana/etc. class :)

Kelrugem
March 9th, 2021, 20:45
Spell: Heal, Spelllevel 5
The spell Heal should heal casterlevel x 10 TP, but only heals casterlevel (without x10) TPs.
This will make it heal worse than Medium wounds (or better) at lower levels.

The spells' actions are automatically parsed. The problem with parsing such things are the non-standardized texts of Paizo sourcebooks, hence, the spells will be rarely correct :) So, you'd need to edit those, or take a look here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58962-PFRPG-Spellbook

TWolli
March 9th, 2021, 22:11
To 1) Okay, found, then it was merely swapped in the script. When I click in the spell book on spontaneous spell caster, it becomes preparatory spell caster and vice versa.

To 2) Too bad that this only works via further add ons from fans, but not with the paid version from Pathfinder!

Thanks a lot!

bmos
March 9th, 2021, 22:54
Bestiary 2 dragons have spells in Special Attacks, but not on the spells tab.

ShadeRaven
March 10th, 2021, 01:00
Bestiary 2 dragons have spells in Special Attacks, but not on the spells tab.I am more than happy to help with this, except I am struggling to find the same issue:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44663

Can you give me a few more details, please? What dragons are you finding without spells? Are you in Classic (which I was in above) or Unity? How were you using the dragons? Just using them from the Bestiary 2 or had you put them into something and then when you came back to access them, they were missing spells?

bmos
March 10th, 2021, 02:53
I am struggling to find the same issueThis is the PF1e bug report thread, not the 2e thread ;)

superteddy57
March 10th, 2021, 05:40

Is it just with Bestiary 2 and the dragons? I'm just asking if you noticed any other modules with this issue?

Trenloe
March 10th, 2021, 09:37
I can't see any spells in the "Special Attacks" section of Bestiary 2 dragons - this would go against the Paizo statblock format. Are you referring to dragon special rule - like breath weapon, etc., which aren't spells? If not, then please provide details of which dragon you're seeing spells listed in the special attacks section. Thanks.

bmos
March 10th, 2021, 12:02
Is it just with Bestiary 2 and the dragons? I'm just asking if you noticed any other modules with this issue?Seems like Bestiary 2 might have had its data imported when there was a bug with the spell-like ability detection. Bestiary 1 and 3 don't have that issue.

I can't see any spells in the "Special Attacks" section of Bestiary 2 dragons - this would go against the Paizo statblock format. Are you referring to dragon special rule - like breath weapon, etc., which aren't spells? If not, then please provide details of which dragon you're seeing spells listed in the special attacks section. Thanks.44672

Trenloe
March 10th, 2021, 12:58
That's not the official Bestiary 2, you can tell because there's no token artwork.

The official Bestiary 2 appears fine to me.

bmos
March 10th, 2021, 13:21
That's very strange. I don't have any bestiary 2 mod files in my modules folder and the Library module selection screen seems to show the official module is loaded...

EDIT: I have cleared my vault, forced an update, removed everything from my modules folder, unloaded all modules in FG, restarted FG, and loaded just that one module again.
Same issue. No extensions loaded.

Trenloe
March 10th, 2021, 13:36
That's very strange. I don't have any bestiary 2 mod files in my modules folder and the Library module selection screen seems to show the official module is loaded...

Don't official bestiaries still have some NPCs with no artwork since Paizo doesn't have art for every single Bestiary entry?

I'll dig deeper and try to find out what's going on.
Looks like the update that pushed yesterday broke it. Let me look into it.

Trenloe
March 10th, 2021, 14:02
Thanks for reporting. This was broken in yesterday's update.

I've fixed in the SmiteWorks system and have requested a priority hotfix. Hopefully this will go out today. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Trenloe
March 10th, 2021, 14:13
The Bestiary 2 fix is now in the update system. Please run an update to fix this issue.

rathen45
March 11th, 2021, 08:53
This is a repost but In regards to the NPC codex for PF1: I can't seem to drag and drop any of the iconics into the encounter builder, combat tracker and they don't seem to appear on the "NPC" list either also kyra's description reads "kyra #h in murder"

DiceyDM
March 12th, 2021, 19:40

Updated today and the special ability is not listed. All other judgements are though.

superteddy57
March 12th, 2021, 21:36
There was a some dropped communication on my part. A mix up with the dev on the product. I will get in touch with them.

DiceyDM
March 12th, 2021, 22:08
Thank you Dominic... Honestly there is no rush - just reporting back really. Really appreciate the effort.

brendude
March 16th, 2021, 21:07
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the Aklys (exotic, light melee weapon) in the Ultimate Equipment has 1d6 for damage instead of 1d8

sciencephile
March 16th, 2021, 22:24
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the Aklys (exotic, light melee weapon) in the Ultimate Equipment has 1d6 for damage instead of 1d8

Yep, perfect place to report these issues. Thank you for reporting it. Luckily, the damage is correct for the item itself and only showing wrong in the weapon table.

In any case, I have fixed the issue and turned it back in. It should be in the TEST environment by tomorrow and will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/23.

DiceyDM
March 17th, 2021, 15:38

Just checked again and it made me chuckle somewhat.

Here in Britain we primarily use "judgement" with the "e". Having just upgraded the client to check (after latest patch). The healing "judgment" is there - without the "e" - So it is fixed (thanks Dominic) - but the spelling confused me.

The actual Paizo hard copy (book) uses "judgment" without the "e" which I checked is popular in the US - so I'd better not be so presumptuous in future!

However, just wanting to put it out there that there are 5 "judgments" without even the "g" - see attached.

I think the US/UK are still not quite there shortening that much ;)

shadowcat34
March 17th, 2021, 17:29

It should be fixed by next Tuesday upgrade. This particular issue and the bigger issue of a lot of special abilities not showing up because they originally shared the same name

DiceyDM
March 17th, 2021, 17:31
It should be fixed by next Tuesday upgrade. This particular issue and the bigger issue of a lot of special abilities not showing up because they originally shared the same name

Thank you...

bmos
March 19th, 2021, 19:52
Return of the Runelords book 6 Eye of Fury map has no encounter or story links

superteddy57
March 19th, 2021, 20:22
Return of the Runelords book 6 Eye of Fury map has no encounter or story links

I opened that module and could locate links to both the map and encounter in story record and reference manual.

sciencephile
March 19th, 2021, 22:21
Hi,

I think he was talking about the story link on the map itself.

I probably didn't put the story link on the map due to there just being a single area on the map. That being said, I added it for your convenience.

However, due to development cycle deadlines, it won't be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 3/30.

-Danny

bmos
March 20th, 2021, 01:03
I probably didn't put the story link on the map due to there just being a single area on the map. That being said, I added it for your convenience.Thanks! Definitely will save time for people in the future.

Sorry not to have said this in the first post but I hadn't noticed yet. The enemies in that encounter are not where they are described in the room description.

sciencephile
March 20th, 2021, 04:03
Yep, missed that detail from the story. I fixed it and checked it back in. It is still set to go LIVE on Tuesday, 3/30. Thanks for catching that.

piotyr
March 23rd, 2021, 13:46
Most of the ultimate campaign traits have messed up text (See attached) and the Kobold from advanced races last I checked doesn't set abilitys for race

DiceyDM
March 24th, 2021, 16:22

The following "Judment"s should be "Judgment"s - Still not fixed I'm afraid...

rathen45
March 24th, 2021, 17:56
I was wondering if I missed something when I purchased the NPC codex. Part of the reason that I bought it was because the descriptor said that it came with iconics "Multiple versions of each Pathfinder iconic character, perfect for pregenerated player characters."
There doesn't seem be anything I can use as a PC and the iconics aren't even NPCs.

ScribblingRambler
March 24th, 2021, 20:36
Howdy.
The Naval Combat Extension for Skull & Shackles has been extra wonky since the recent updates.
It causes script errors whenever you drag a damage roll on to anybody, whether on to the token or the CT.

shadowcat34
March 30th, 2021, 00:44
Most of the ultimate campaign traits have messed up text (See attached) and the Kobold from advanced races last I checked doesn't set abilitys for race

fixed. will come online in 1 week ( for the ultimate campaign bug)

shadowcat34
March 30th, 2021, 01:23
The following "Judment"s should be "Judgment"s - Still not fixed I'm afraid...

fixed. will be online in 1 week

DiceyDM
April 5th, 2021, 19:08
fixed. will be online in 1 week

Thank you - very much appreciated.

Callum
April 20th, 2021, 17:17
In Rise of the Runelords Chapter 6, 1.05.09. Encounter: Lair Of The Hidden Beast, I believe the tokens are placed incorrectly on the map. The Hidden Beast's token is placed on the central throne, but this is where the illusion is that the beast hopes the PCs will waste their energies on attacking - it wouldn't make sense for it to be in the same space, and thus suffer the effects of any area spells directed at the illusion. I think it should be placed in one of the empty floor spaces to the north-west or south-east of the throne. Also, the vampire skulks are described as hiding "in the shadows around the room's perimeter", but their tokens are placed away from the walls. I think they should be against the walls, between them and the pillars.

Incidentally, whenever there is an illusion of a creature like this in an adventure, in order to have any chance of fooling the players, I always create a fake encounter, with a token and an NPC record for the illusory creature (in this case, I used the lich stats and created a suitable token). These can then be added to the map and the Combat Tracker to give some weight to the illusion. There is a similar situation in Rise of the Runelords Chapter 5, 1.08.02. I2. The Pea**** Shrine, with the illusion of the pea****.

sciencephile
April 20th, 2021, 17:54
Hi Callum,

I appreciate the feedback but I think it is subjective from GM to GM. "Hiding in the perimeter" doesn't necessarily mean "up against the walls". Given that the map has torches lit on the walls, I'm not sure how much in shadows one could be right up on the wall next to a torch. In any case, the wonderful thing about Fantasy Grounds is if a particular GM doesn't like where the creatures are, he/she can move them to a different location. Different GMs may prefer them to be in different areas. If I end up modifying this module in the future, I will look to see if there are slightly better areas but as it is subjective, I'm not sure there is any place that will suit everybody's needs.

As far as how to handle illusions, your method does work. However, there is another method. I usually just leave the token placed where it is as if it was the real one (like how it is default) and treat the illusory one like the real one until the party discovers that it is an illusion. Then I just add another version of the NPC to a location on the map I wish it to be. I have found that if you place your extra NPCs on the map as hidden actors too early, the PCs will metagame that there is a hidden actor and that in itself will make them more suspicious that something's not right about the encounter. I know there is an option in the settings to skip hidden actors but that seems to cause more problems than anything in the games I have been in due to accidental skipping of the enemy that should have been revealed at that time (particularly if you are doing the random initiative setting).

Callum
April 21st, 2021, 11:15
Hi, sciencephile

Thanks for considering my feedback! I agree that it is subjective, and had the same thought about the skulks and their potential hiding places. The reason I put them against the walls in the end, though, is that their chameleon skin would be more effective against a wall.

I do think the hidden beast wouldn't be on the throne, but can see that it makes sense to place the token there if you're using your method for handling illusory creatures. The drawback with this is that the token image and size don't match the illusion. (And in the case of the Pea**** Shrine, there is no other creature there to stand in for the pea****.)

I do use the "skip hidden actors" setting, which I think is very useful overall, but I must admit that I have had to drag the current actor flag back once or twice when I haven't revealed the NPC in time!

brocdanp
April 28th, 2021, 06:18
Did rolling critical damage stop working suddenly for people? Last week Fantasy grounds would automatically roll critical damage after confirming a critical hit, but I'm not able to get it working right now. I tried loading a couple different campaigns to test it and neither worked. Is this a problem with the latest update? I don't believe I changed any settings, but what do you suggest I try?

Moon Wizard
April 28th, 2021, 17:15
Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a hot fix for this issue. The GM will need to run a new "Check For Updates".

Regards,
JPG

shadowcat34
May 1st, 2021, 00:53
This is a repost but In regards to the NPC codex for PF1: I can't seem to drag and drop any of the iconics into the encounter builder, combat tracker and they don't seem to appear on the "NPC" list either also kyra's description reads "kyra #h in murder"

NPC Codex is being rebuild from scratch (by me). It will have a new look that is closer to the original book, and should have the feature that will fix this problem: all the iconic character will be included in the NPC list and will be able to be added to any combat encounter, (as well as all the other NPC). each will be attached with a token (their image) if they have an image attached to them, or a letter if they don't. the encounter (described at the end of the book) will be built and ready to be used. I'm doing this project in parallel to releasing ALL the campaign setting for pathfinder 1 (the ~80 or so outstanding). The project (npc codex) is going well but there will be a lot of QA to do for the ~300 NPC in the book before release, but in short.... a "patch" in the form of a new and "improved?" version is coming.

Hopefully you'll like the new version
thank you.

shadowcat

rathen45
May 3rd, 2021, 18:35
NPC Codex is being rebuild from scratch (by me). It will have a new look that is closer to the original book, and should have the feature that will fix this problem: all the iconic character will be included in the NPC list and will be able to be added to any combat encounter, (as well as all the other NPC). each will be attached with a token (their image) if they have an image attached to them, or a letter if they don't. the encounter (described at the end of the book) will be built and ready to be used. I'm doing this project in parallel to releasing ALL the campaign setting for pathfinder 1 (the ~80 or so outstanding). The project (npc codex) is going well but there will be a lot of QA to do for the ~300 NPC in the book before release, but in short.... a "patch" in the form of a new and "improved?" version is coming.

Hopefully you'll like the new version
thank you.

shadowcat

Thanks for the update :)

WatBot2ndBrkfst
May 14th, 2021, 20:45
Ruleset: PFRPG
Pre-Conditions:

FGU v4.1.0 Ultimate
Live Build
No extensions loaded
No modules loaded
GM mode

Steps to Reproduce:

Load the "Magnimar Setting" module from "Library->Modules"

Screenshot:
Magnimar-Module-Debug-Messages.PNG (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46660&stc=1&d=1621021154)

Logs:
fgu_logs_20210514.zip (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46661&stc=1&d=1621021250)

Issue:
When loading the Magnimar Setting module, I get errors in the console.

Morquendel
May 14th, 2021, 21:41
Same Magnimar jpg errors here, but when i try to open the maps/jpgs everythings fine.... strange.

superteddy57
May 14th, 2021, 21:44
Ruleset: PFRPG
Pre-Conditions:

FGU v4.1.0 Ultimate
Live Build
No extensions loaded
No modules loaded
GM mode

Steps to Reproduce:

Load the "Magnimar Setting" module from "Library->Modules"

Screenshot:
Magnimar-Module-Debug-Messages.PNG (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46660&stc=1&d=1621021154)

Logs:
fgu_logs_20210514.zip (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46661&stc=1&d=1621021250)

Issue:
When loading the Magnimar Setting module, I get errors in the console.

Thank you for the report, we are currently looking into this issue.

ChrisRevocateur
May 15th, 2021, 17:06
Thank you for the report, we are currently looking into this issue.

Same thing is happening for Magnimar, Dungeon Flip Tiles, and Towns of the Inner Sea. It claims it can't load various images.

ChrisRevocateur
May 22nd, 2021, 02:54
Magnimar seems to have been fixed, but Dungeon Flip-Tiles and Towns of the Inner Sea are still getting errors.