PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 1-4 Secrets of Sokol Keep , 05/14/2017 @ 10:00 AM (PDT, GMT -7) / 1:00 PM (EDT)

marcusrife
May 2nd, 2017, 18:10
Oops, title should be DDEX 1-4 Dues for the Dead , 05/14/2017 @ 10:00 AM (PDT, GMT -7) / 1:00 PM (EDT)
If someone with more power can change it that would be nice.

FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) (GMT -7)
Day of week and time: Sunday , 05/14/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-5 hour session.
Term: AL module - One time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server (Game Channel 5)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters (You can use the players handbook plus one more book to build your character, standard array or point buy, standard class and background starting equipment, NO ROLLING FOR GP FOR EQUIPMENT)
Follow the AL Player's Guide: https://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/AL_PH_SKT.pdf

I will be running through the Tyranny of Dragons modules over time.

Words of Advice: (Some things I have noticed in my games)
A quote from one of my players is: "I guess I should bring more healing potions." This is sound advice.
If you are a level 1 character among higher level characters you will want to tend to stay out of harms way. Level 1 characters are very vulnerable and the presence of higher level characters boosts the deadliness of encounters in AL.

Details of your scenario: For years, the Most Solemn Order of the Silent Shroud has tended the dead at Valinghen graveyard, providing them a peaceful eternal rest. Now, that rest has been disturbed by a necromancer seeking out a key to re-activate the Pool of Radiance. An adventure for 1st-4th level characters. New players are welcome!

Sign up at FG game calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2532

You can also find me on the FG discord. https://discordapp.com/invite/VKbhkSt
Username: MrRife
GM DCI: 7511657107

If you sign-up please post your xml character file in this thread if you have one.

Also if you sign up and are not on the active list since we are full, and you want a chance to play it is best if you show up in the voice chat channel at the start time and be ready to go with your character. If we have no shows you can jump in. Priority will be given to those who sign up first. If you are accepted into the game and not in game at the start time you will lose your spot to someone who is there and ready. Please be on time.

HoratioDrank
May 2nd, 2017, 18:32
Tolmyr, Air Genasi Barbarian

Teufelhunde87
May 3rd, 2017, 00:40
I got mothers day plans or I would be all over this! I had a blast running this one!

GarthGiantbane
May 10th, 2017, 23:27
Eljyrr - spent 151gp, bought 3 healing potions and a bundle of arrows.

bigntazet
May 14th, 2017, 17:50
here's my character