PDA

View Full Version : PBG-DDAL06-01 A Thousand Tiny Deaths 5/10/17 @ 18:00 CST

JHale1966
May 2nd, 2017, 12:53
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 05/10/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: Adventure listed as 2 hours
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The promises of glory and the chance of riches draw you to Blasingdell, a small village near the infamous Stone Tooth. Within the rocky mountain lay the dwarven stronghold Khundrukar and the fabled Forge of Fury, to which a chance encounter provides you with the location of a hitherto unknown entrance. Are you brave enough to explore this mystery? Will it lead to wealth or doom?

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2533

Wulfdeyne
May 2nd, 2017, 13:44
Character submitted for approval!

JHale1966
May 2nd, 2017, 14:19
I will edit this and submit character this afternoon. Calendar has been updated.

Gotcha accepted. :)

DragonsDen13
May 2nd, 2017, 17:24
I signed up on the calendar but I am playing my character in Teufelhunde87's run on the night before so I can't really submit my sheet before that is over. Assuming that my character survives to Wednesday.

JHale1966
May 2nd, 2017, 17:31
I signed up on the calendar but I am playing my character in Teufelhunde87's run on the night before so I can't really submit my sheet before that is over. Assuming that my character survives to Wednesday.
No problem.

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 21:33

Hehehehehe! I got BIG plans! LOL

marcusrife
May 5th, 2017, 07:57
Character:18846

Teufelhunde87
May 8th, 2017, 21:49
Here is Holfast, ready to deal !

JHale1966
May 8th, 2017, 22:17
Here is Holfast, ready to deal !

Good deal - I'm still waiting for my updated Moonglum so I can clean him up before tomorrow's game. :)

Teufelhunde87
May 8th, 2017, 22:21
Good deal - I'm still waiting for my updated Moonglum so I can clean him up before tomorrow's game. :)

Hmm, Casey sent mine right away. I put our emails in the Notes. Wonder if they didn't transcribe right? Did you try to export off of the manage characters? Mine worked yesterday too.

JHale1966
May 8th, 2017, 22:30
Hmm, Casey sent mine right away. I put our emails in the Notes. Wonder if they didn't transcribe right? Did you try to export off of the manage characters? Mine worked yesterday too.

I'll try that. I know that when I looked at it, it was like he was before we started the game. I don't seem to have that problem with my Pathfinder characters. Maybe it's just me.

JHale1966
May 8th, 2017, 22:45
Nah - didn't work. I exported him from the game and imported him into my local characters and he still didn't have any of the log info or anything else I added to him last night. :/

Teufelhunde87
May 9th, 2017, 00:45
Updated Holfast ! Sorry! Needed to buy heals!

JHale1966
May 9th, 2017, 00:47
Gottum! Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to return the favor from Sunday in a future adventure. :D

Teufelhunde87
May 9th, 2017, 00:48
Gottum! Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to return the favor from Sunday in a future adventure. :D

Hopefully we'll have some front liners next time! That was a rough one!

bigntazet
May 9th, 2017, 22:02
Is this character usable for AL?

Teufelhunde87
May 9th, 2017, 22:34
Is this character usable for AL?

Here is an exerpt from the AL Volo's reference."Lizardfolk
The walled town of Daggerford takes its name from a legendary incident: a human boy fought off attacking lizardfolk at the ford with just a dagger. But the swampy forest from which the lizardfolk came had been known as Lizard Marsh for centuries before that. Its tangled trees and brackish waters have sheltered lizardfolk for so long no one among them has a story for how they might have come from anywhere else. It is the nest from which all the tribes were hatched. It is the home where all of them expect they’ll die. Lately though, there’s been too much death. Vethka, a Lizard Queen empowered by dark magic, made war among the tribes and drew in outsiders who killed still more. When it’s a choice between leaving the only life they’ve known or death, there is no choice. Lizardfolk left in droves. Some set out to find a new home where they might bring more of the tribe. Others wanted the power or the allies they needed to return home and take Vethka’s place. But thrust into a strange new world with the fleshy beings and their alien ways, most just struggle to adjust and survive.
FACTIONS- Order of the Gauntlet; Emerald Enclave"

bigntazet
May 9th, 2017, 22:45
It's my first character build. Should be all in keeping with Volo's reference.

DragonsDen13
May 10th, 2017, 06:55

I finally got my character updated from my Tuesday game and am attaching it for you for tomorrow night's game.

I am running Combat Wild Shape and so if I could have the CR1 Brown Bear, Dire Wolf, Giant Spider and Tiger available to use then I would appreciate it. Teufelhunde87 had a good set up for it but I am not sure how/what he had done).

Thanks again and I look forward to tomorrow night's game.

JHale1966
May 10th, 2017, 12:02
It's my first character build. Should be all in keeping with Volo's reference.

I think it looks ok - Teufelhunde87, thanks for posting that.

JHale1966
May 10th, 2017, 12:03
I finally got my character updated from my Tuesday game and am attaching it for you for tomorrow night's game.

I am running Combat Wild Shape and so if I could have the CR1 Brown Bear, Dire Wolf, Giant Spider and Tiger available to use then I would appreciate it. Teufelhunde87 had a good set up for it but I am not sure how/what he had done).

Thanks again and I look forward to tomorrow night's game.

Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure - throw everything at the NEW guy. :D

Gotcha covered. I'm setting up a separate encounter table with your Shapes so I can just drag and drop. I think that would be the easiest. :)

I'll learn as I go. :)

Teufelhunde87
May 10th, 2017, 12:16
Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure - throw everything at the NEW guy. :D

Gotcha covered. I'm setting up a separate encounter table with your Shapes so I can just drag and drop. I think that would be the easiest. :)

I'll learn as I go. :)

I had made a mod for him. I'll attach it when I'm home.

DragonsDen13
May 10th, 2017, 18:51
Would you be so kind as to send it to me as well, so I can just send it with my character the next time I need to? Thanks.

Teufelhunde87
May 10th, 2017, 23:03
Would you be so kind as to send it to me as well, so I can just send it with my character the next time I need to? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay guys, see if this works. I didn't have time to get in there and test more.

JHale1966
May 10th, 2017, 23:50
Game starts in about 13 minutes... :D

Teufelhunde87
May 11th, 2017, 00:36
Excel Helper: