PDA

View Full Version : Still an issue with exporting the module

Ellspeth
May 2nd, 2017, 11:30
18804 This is the error message I now get when I try to export the corrections on the module. I know it is something I screwed up somehow, just not sure what or how to fix it.

damned
May 2nd, 2017, 14:31
for your first error try edit your extension and find table_header2 defintion and remove the merge="join" text completely and see what happens.
for the second one post a screen shot of your /export settings.

Trenloe
May 2nd, 2017, 14:45
What version of FG are you running? That second error has been occurring since v3.3.0 (as a new export parameter - player module, was added).

Have you updated all rulesets - CoreRPG to v3.3.0 and Savage Worlds v4.3.2? Check the ruleset versions in the chat window.

Have you updated all of the extensions you're using to ones that are listed as compatible with v3.3.0?

damned
May 2nd, 2017, 14:48
Im guessing she is running in test with 4.4.0 to update her products.
She does have a number of extensions loaded.

Ellspeth
May 2nd, 2017, 15:20
18808 I hope this is the screenshot you mean. By extension I guessed you meant the library extension, looked at it with C++. Yeah, I already screwed this up good enough, want I should go for broke?
The message changed because yesterday I realized I had the newer extension that only works in test, so I went back here to Ikael's extensions thread, redownloaded, the one he lists as the latest compatible, switched to that and that resolved the inability to access the data in the SW modules themselves. You had mentioned backing up before messing with test, well this is the module I had several backups for, so I switched took the one out I had loaded when I went in test, and loaded the backup,, that got us this far. Now I am stuck, I AM looking for that merge stuff though damned, this looks like Greek and could take me a while, if that is the extension you referred to.

Trenloe
May 2nd, 2017, 15:36
Looks like the enhanced library extension needs to be updated for the new export parameter. I'd recommend you post in the extension thread.

Ellspeth
May 2nd, 2017, 15:43
k, thanks trenloe.