PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinder Shattered Star (Monday Nights)

Elihu
May 2nd, 2017, 04:35
******THE GROUP IS FULL******

LFP Pathfinder Shattered Star and Magnimar Quests, Mondays 6 PM-10 PM PDT(Seattle)
GM is Elihu
FG License: Epic License
Game System: Pathfinder (Core Rulebook Only)
Time Zone: PACIFIC STANDARD TIME e.g. SEATTLE or L.A. or Portland USA
Day of week and time: Mondays 6:00-10:00 PM PST(not Christmas and Easter)
Mountain Time: 7-11 PM
Central Time: 8-12 PM
Eastern Time: 9 PM -1 AM
Planned Fequency: Weekly
Planned start date: 8 May 2017 Character Creation. 15 May 2017 Start
Text or Voice: Voice and text both [REQUIRED]
Voice software used: Teamspeak on Fantasy Grounds Server
Roleplay / Combat mix: 50/ 50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-7
Prefer players that are familiar with Pathfinder and/or Fantasy Grounds. Prefer players that have not played Shattered Star.
Character Creation is 15 point buy standard fantasy starting at 1st level. Starting Gold is the average for your class. This means you dont need me present to make the Character. Character/ race restrictions: Only what is found in the PFRPG Core Rulebook
Traits Allowed (total of 2): Only from https://files.meetup.com/4620922/Pathfinder%20RPG%20Character%20Traits.pdf OR the Shatterd Start Players Guide https://www.iiserver.com/chrismorgan/uploads/Shattered%20Star%20Player%20Guide.pdf the traits do not have to be taken at level one, that is to say, you can wait till anytime in the future to take up/ choose your traits. I allow retraining rules made by Paizo; https://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/more-character-options/retraining/

House Rules: No Leadership Feat, No magic item Crafting (exception for potions and scribe scroll) , Shadow Dancer Prestige Class used only after my approval.
Details: Just to be clear what Core Rules means. NO Splat books, No APG, No equipment guide, only spells and items found in the core book, etc.

TO JOIN, make sure you are logged into FG then Click on this ----> https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2531

Please be aware that the game calendar list this game on a Tuesday, because all times on game calendar are in GMT.

Rogue
May 2nd, 2017, 06:58
Hi Elihu!
Love to join this game as either a Cleric or Wizard. Only thing right now is I have a job interview for a one day a week job later this morning. With my luck, the job day will be Tuesdays. IF I get hired. But if it isn't, I'd truly like to join your game.
I am in EST, so it would end around 1AM for me. I will keep in touch and give you confirmation once I have a better idea about this job.

Elihu
May 3rd, 2017, 06:33
So far there is 2 players maybe 3.

Sebrent
May 3rd, 2017, 07:24
Currently signed up as a Monk, but, if we find the group feels we have a specific need, I'm quite flexible.

Rogue
May 3rd, 2017, 14:02
It looks like I was right. The job entails me working on Tuesdays. It won't be until the end of the week that I find out if I got it or not. If I don't get it, I'll play. If I do, well then, I can't.

Elihu
May 3rd, 2017, 15:43
Rogue have you considered taking a nap �� prior to the game on Monday Nights.

Rogue
May 3rd, 2017, 16:18
Well, I had considered it, but figured a nap before the game would not help much. But I also gave the thought that I don't sleep much anyway, so I can get by with four hours sleep, been doing it a long long time. So I could play and still be able to work.
I just got the call as well, I got the job. I alternate between Tuesdays and Saturdays. The job won't start for about a month while they do background checks and such. So, I guess, with all things considered, I'm in!

Elihu
May 3rd, 2017, 16:31
Awesome

M0rganstern
May 3rd, 2017, 17:36
This would be the perfect campaign for me if you weren't doing Shattered Star, which I'm halfway through running...

Sebrent
May 3rd, 2017, 18:43
Congrats on the job, Rogue :-)
Coffee solves all things, btw ;-)

Elihu
May 3rd, 2017, 19:23
This would be the perfect campaign for me if you weren't doing Shattered Star, which I'm halfway through running...
Ya unfortunate, happy gaming.

Victor
May 5th, 2017, 01:29
Hi Elihu
How many do you have and how many are you still looking for and what classes have been picked so far?
Thanks

Rogue
May 5th, 2017, 01:57
Unfortunately(But rather fortunately for me) I was offered a second position as well, and will sadly have to drop. I wish you the best of luck with your game, Elihu, and hope to see you again on the forums. Take care.

Elihu
May 5th, 2017, 05:17
Hi Elihu
How many do you have and how many are you still looking for and what classes have been picked so far?
Thanks

Victor, I have room for you, go to this link and you will see all that info: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2531
PM me if you don't know how to enter your name in the list.

Also Rogue happy gaming, see you another time in the multiverse. :)

Sebrent
May 5th, 2017, 05:28
Grats on your RL success, Rogue. Catch you in another game :-)

Victor
May 5th, 2017, 07:06
Thanks Eli, posted some questions on the calendar. Forgot to ask how long/high the AP is? Thanks

Elihu
May 5th, 2017, 19:17
It's the entire adventure path 6 modules level 1-17ish

Elihu
May 7th, 2017, 08:12
Reminder We have a 0 session coming up today Monday 8 May 6 PM PST

zippoc
May 9th, 2017, 05:30
Hey hope i can still join

goodmanje
May 12th, 2017, 15:35
I'm ready to get this started!