PDA

View Full Version : Group LF DM 5e, Friday Nights 7pm EST

Pelimar
May 2nd, 2017, 02:36
FG License: 1 person has Demo, would consider upgrading our 1 demo to regular if need be. everyone else is regular or ultimate
Time Zone: US Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly on Friday Nights
Term:Long term would be ideal
Voice: We currently use discord but would be open to TS

Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: A range of experience, the newest of us have been playing for about 3 months
Fantasy Grounds Experience:3 of us are currently running our own campaigns but are fairly new to FG over the last few months, For the most part we are pretty proficient in the day to day stuff

Character Type Preferred: Would like a game that leans more towards RP, maybe 66 RP, 33 combat
About me: We are a group of 4 players who are looking for a game together, I myself run 2 other campaigns, as do two others who run one each. This would be our chance to unwind and play together. We would be open to a new DM and would be glad to teach from our own experiences or learn from a more experienced one. Ideally, we would like a campaign that leans more towards role-playing than being combat heavy. We understand our time window is small but perhaps we can work something out.

I would be glad to answer any questions here in this post or private, so please feel free to reach out.

Thanks all!