PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Missing Edges Data - Savage Suzerain Setting

GunbunnyFuFu
May 2nd, 2017, 00:49
Good day!

In looking over the Savage Suzerain Player's Guide, I noted that all the Edges in the Pulse Path edge category are blank. You can see the name of them in the list, but when you click to go into the details for that Edge, it produces an empty Edge box (one without text) that is locked.

I've tried with a new campaign, no extensions, tried it with the Suzerain extension, etc. but it doesn't appear to have any data listed for those specific types of Edges.

GB

Doswelk
May 2nd, 2017, 07:55
I cannot recreate the problem...

That said this is using Savage 4.4 (Test Mode) and the version of Suzerain I have just downloaded from the SmiteWorks SVN store.

Looking at the store page this was created 6 years ago, I suspect something broke it in the past and Ikael has fixed it as part of the upgrades he is doing.

Any problems let me know.

GunbunnyFuFu
May 2nd, 2017, 10:17
This is what I get when I look under Library->New Edges->Pulse Path->Enabled/Empowered/Etc.:

If I instead go Library->Pulse Path->Empowered/Enabled/Etc. they do show up:

I've sent you a PM with additional information. This was with a newly-downloaded (from FG) Suzerain PG mod running Savage Worlds 4.4

Thanks,

GB

Moon Wizard
May 2nd, 2017, 16:58
Thanks for reporting. I found the issue, and I've included the fix with the rest of the v4.4.0 SW updates in the Test (beta) channel.

Cheers,
JPG