PDA

View Full Version : Making a Module?

Tailz Silver Paws
January 5th, 2006, 02:41
This may be a stupid question, but how do you make a Module?

Crusader
January 5th, 2006, 05:48
You create a campaign with all the material that you want in your module and then you type the following in your chat-window:

/export <filename> A description of the module

Tailz Silver Paws
January 5th, 2006, 06:14
You create a campaign with all the material that you want in your module and then you type the following in your chat-window:

/export <filename> A description of the module

Ooohhh thats how its done, I feel so silly now - thats simple.

Crusader
January 5th, 2006, 12:15
Ah, don't worry about it. I'm always happy to help out!

Morfedel
January 25th, 2006, 16:36
I wouldnt feel silly either, since they apparently don't have that documented in their manual that comes with FG. ;)

I still want to know how to USE modules. I have downloaded the two freebie modules from 4 Ugly Monsters, put them in the modules folder, tried to activate them, and nothing is working.

DarkStar
January 25th, 2006, 17:27
I still want to know how to USE modules. I have downloaded the two freebie modules from 4 Ugly Monsters, put them in the modules folder, tried to activate them, and nothing is working.

Why don't you ask the monsters? ;)

Morfedel
January 25th, 2006, 21:21
I figured it out. It was a problem with versions, apparently. When I bought FG from RPGNow, I got version 1.03 it turned out.

Which reminds me, is FG going to have an auto update function eventually?

festivus
January 26th, 2006, 16:20
I figured it out. It was a problem with versions, apparently. When I bought FG from RPGNow, I got version 1.03 it turned out.

Which reminds me, is FG going to have an auto update function eventually?

I am not all that sure I would want FG to autoupdate. Seems like those of us who use a different ruleset might run into problems if a update did something to affect that setup. I'd rather download and test before asking players to do the same.