PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 1-5 The Courting of Fire 05/09/2017 @ 1800 EDT

Teufelhunde87
April 30th, 2017, 20:50
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 05/09/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Will go 2 sessions if can't be completed in 4 hours.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: An exiled cultist and his kobold minions are spotted searching long-forgotten ruins in the Dragonspire Mountains. Rumors say he looks for a precious gift to give a fearsome dragon that dwells there. What he hopes to attain with this gift is unknown, but can't be good for the citizens of Phlan. An adventure for 1st to 4th level characters. New people are welcome!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
Calendar link:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2530

DragonsDen13
May 1st, 2017, 06:03
I have signed up on the calendar. I am attaching a copy of the character I wish to run.

Teufelhunde87
May 1st, 2017, 10:50
I have signed up on the calendar. I am attaching a copy of the character I wish to run.
Thanks! I'll have him ready to go!
Greg

JHale1966
May 1st, 2017, 11:49
Here's Moonglum. Now an Arcane Trickster. And I listed the correct time this time but I'll be about 15 minutes late as I get OFF at 5p. :D

*UPDATED* From Sunday's Game. :)

DragonsDen13
May 2nd, 2017, 07:13
Here's Moonglum. Now an Arcane Trickster. And I listed the correct time this time but I'll be about 15 minutes late as I get OFF at 5p. :D

Wait. You aren't bringing spectres with you this time are you? :p

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 08:22

Hehehe! I have better plans now! Lol,!

JHale1966
May 2nd, 2017, 08:56

Oh man I HOPE not... :D

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 11:26
Oh man I HOPE not... :D

Does look like a very strong party again! Hmmmmmmmmmm........(evil grin)

HoratioDrank
May 2nd, 2017, 15:04
@Teufelhunde87, for some reason I can't access the calendar. In case the game hasn't filled yet, I included my character and token below. I'm also available as an alternate (@CNYGamer on the FG Discord) in case, like the last game of yours I played in, you get no-shows.

This is for Tolmyr Fleetrunner, level 2 air genasi barbarian.

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 16:30
@Teufelhunde87, for some reason I can't access the calendar. In case the game hasn't filled yet, I included my character and token below. I'm also available as an alternate (@CNYGamer on the FG Discord) in case, like the last game of yours I played in, you get no-shows.

This is for Tolmyr Fleetrunner, level 2 air genasi barbarian.

Invite sent! Alt#1!

HoratioDrank
May 2nd, 2017, 18:37
Invite sent! Alt#1!

I haven't received any sort of invite, and I still can't access the calendar.

Teufelhunde87
May 2nd, 2017, 18:51
18812I've had issues with that before when I went to join a game. Here's a screen shot.
[