PDA

View Full Version : Polish letters

Girwan
April 30th, 2017, 20:37
It's possible to change code ISO? I'm from Poland and can't use my native letters such ą, ć. ó. It's horrible to read text like:

I know that enoguh change code page. Possibly you can say where I must change it and I do it myself.

Trenloe
April 30th, 2017, 20:44
You can't change to ISO. More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27874-Language-fonts Including post #5 where a community member has created a Turkish font. Maybe you can do the same for Polish characters?

Girwan
April 30th, 2017, 21:00
Thank you, I'm not developer but I try do polish ext.

MarianDz
May 3rd, 2017, 20:49
I was created Slovak and Czech font as CEL Central European languages.ext.
And I think it contain Polish too. Only give me 1 day my friend and I look for it.

[EDIT-ed]
Finally I found it quick :o

Try it Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36627-Central-European-Languages-(CEL)-Fonts)

P.S if not work I prepare for you new one :)

Poland language font example:

Girwan
May 3rd, 2017, 22:15
Thank you, it's nice that you want help :)
Unfortunately it works only with D&D 5E

What I must put here:

-<ruleset>

<name>5E</name>

to use it for all rulesets?

damned
May 4th, 2017, 01:19
Remove the ruleset tags altogether to make it show for all rulesets.

Girwan
May 4th, 2017, 06:37
Thanks, It's working :)

I change describe and tittle, MarianDz it's correct for you? It's your files :)

MarianDz
May 4th, 2017, 06:47
Nice it working for you my friend.

Here on FG is great members comunity enjoy it and always ask for help if you need.
Of course you can change my extension only preserve complete license file because
this free font for use need it.

Girwan
May 4th, 2017, 06:59
I change only describe - that it's for all rulesets, title - Polish Letters and that you are author and I modified it :)
I don't change license file.

lukas8410
June 24th, 2018, 15:45
That's an awesome job with this extension - including Polish Langauge for which I am all about here - the only problem I have whilst using it is when I want to change the "text type" in FG, to "header text block". It changes to different size, and color and probably font which does not include any polish letters and looks quite horrible. Would it be possible, to do so that polish letters appear also in this "header text block" type of of thing? It would make it perfect for me :D

Girwan
June 24th, 2018, 16:49
@lukas8410 give me your mail on PM I send you other extension

lukas8410
June 24th, 2018, 17:18
That's an awesome job with this extension - including Polish Langauge for which I am all about here - the only problem I have whilst using it is when I want to change the "text type" in FG, to "header text block". It changes to different size, and color and probably font which does not include any polish letters and looks quite horrible. Would it be possible, to do so that polish letters appear also in this "header text block" type of of thing? It would make it perfect for me :D

Wow! Thanks for fast response @Girwan :) I'll PM You :D

lukas8410
June 27th, 2018, 13:48
Hi! @Girwan so I've sent You a private message. I'm just reminding. Thanks :)