PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Gauging Interest - Wednesday/Sunday Every 2 Weeks

JHale1966
April 30th, 2017, 00:34
I'm trying to setup a consistent schedule for my games but since I'm on call for work every other week I can only run games on the weeks I'm off call.

I'm trying to pick days that I don't play with folks like Greg (since I want to continue playing with that group when I can).

I'm looking at 6p-10p (CST) for Wednesdays running AL scenarios and 12p-4/5p (CST) for Sunday for running standard Adventures (OOtA, Tyranny of Dragons, Yawning Portal, 1E Conversions, etc)

Would enough folks be interested in this type of schedule?

Wulfdeyne
April 30th, 2017, 01:03
I might be interested in both of those days. I am still learning FG but would love to run AL.

JasonRazCalZevr
April 30th, 2017, 01:16
Those times would work for me. I'd be glad to give it a go. So far, I've built a Wizard, and a Cleric. I have standard, with the Wizard, and Cleric class packs. Since I will be a Cleric in the other game, I would like to be a Wizard, or something else in a second game. I am not opposed to being a fighter, as long as the end goal is getting to Eldritch Knight status. I will eventually try all the classes.

Teufelhunde87
April 30th, 2017, 01:29
I'll jump in when I can. My Sundays are up in the air, wife can make plans at any time!

JHale1966
April 30th, 2017, 13:42
I'll jump in when I can. My Sundays are up in the air, wife can make plans at any time!

LOL Understandable. :D I might could do Thursdays. I just don't want to miss out on games you run (which seem to focus on Tuesdays).

Teufelhunde87
April 30th, 2017, 13:54
LOL Understandable. :D I might could do Thursdays. I just don't want to miss out on games you run (which seem to focus on Tuesdays).

Yep, Tuesdays are my best days as of now. Work is in the air for the next 1 1/2 years, so I don't know what will happen in the future. We could always alternate weeks also. I have a Thursday and a Friday night group over on the OTG forums. Almost done the DDEX 1-5 module, and I want to stay current on the TYP season if time permits.

ronerob
April 30th, 2017, 15:47
I could play both those days.