PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 1-6 The Scroll Thief , 05/16/2017 @ 1800 (EDT)

Teufelhunde87
April 29th, 2017, 22:12
Quest of the week game! I had several people overbook on the last run. Here is your chance to run through this. The last group had a rough go of it, can you do better?

FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Day of week and time:Tuesday , 05/16/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Will go 2 sessions if can't be completed in 4 hours.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: Scholars Square is a relatively quiet corner of Phlan, but a series of odd thefts have the headmasters of various schools in the area concerned. The headmasters' pleas for help have gone unanswered by the Black Fist, and the Lord sage of Phlan decides to reach out to adventurers to bring those responsible to justice. Al characters level 1-4. New people are welcome!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2512

Elliannith
May 13th, 2017, 23:46

Here's Bellaphin. He'll be in this and a Thousand Tiny Deaths on 5/23 as well.

Teufelhunde87
May 14th, 2017, 16:42

Here's Bellaphin. He'll be in this and a Thousand Tiny Deaths on 5/23 as well.
Got it! Thanks!

Teufelhunde87
May 14th, 2017, 16:45
Game day is coming up! I have 13 people signed up for 7 slots!!! So please be punctual. I will start the game NO LATER THAN 1815 EDT. If you are going to be a little late, let me know in advance so I don't give away your spot at the "table". Alternates , be available on Discord or the FG forums so I can notify you of any change in status. Please log in to server ONLY if you are active or have checked earlier with me to observe the game.
Check your time here.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=5&day=16&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=198

Teufelhunde87
May 17th, 2017, 10:58
Great crew and game again last night. 7 characters ran through Phlan and YES the spectres were back out again! Party did a great job and worked well together! 2 more 1st time AL players(though not new to 5e). I hope all had as much fun as I did. The 7 player parties make the games longer, and my sleep much less, but worth it when everyone has a good time.

Elliannith
May 18th, 2017, 00:16
Thanks again for another great evening of Mis adventure

Teufelhunde87
May 18th, 2017, 00:18
Thanks again for another great evening of Mis adventure

I had a blast! Thanks for playing!