PDA

View Full Version : Arcana Evolved Ruleset?

mr_h
January 3rd, 2006, 17:45
I'm a bit curious if anyone has made an Arcana Evolved ruleset....or character sheet, or whatever. It's the campaign that my group is going to use and we thought about entering some of the data ourselves (the stuff we can at least), but I figured if someone already did it, I could save some work:)

Thanks
H

Thore_Ironrock
January 3rd, 2006, 22:45
Alright ... I was going to do this later this week, but I suppose now is as good a time as any ...

Digital Adventures has worked out a licensing deal with Malhavoc Press to bring Arcana Evolved to Fantasy Grounds. We currently have a ruleset in development, and are looking at a late Jan/early Feb release. We should also have an adventure to go with it, and a character sheet as well. Our price-point is TBA at this stage in the project. Look for an official press release on this product in the coming week or so. It is our hope that we can bring every AE product to Fantasy Grounds in the coming year, and if that goes well who knows what other products Sue and Monte will let us convert ... :)

Hope this answers your question Mr_H.

mr_h
January 4th, 2006, 00:24
Do you have any children that need bearing?

Thanks, I've seen your work on the d20, pretty darn impressed, so my group definitly looks forward to it:)

Thore_Ironrock
January 4th, 2006, 00:28
Do you have any children that need bearing?

Not unless you're a single Swedish blonde with really big ..... !

Thanks Mr_H. We'll be posting more on this very soon. ;)

Regards,

johnhaines
January 11th, 2006, 21:42
Thore,

This is just what I have been hoping for. It means that I may actually get around to using FG rather than just playing with it in private ... (umm, that sounds a bit dirty but is not meant to be :) ).

I would like ask/request/hope that there is some nice window dressing to go with this ruleset, e.g. new icons for the various books on the tabletop etc.

I eagerly await the 'official' announcement.

Regards,
John

Thore_Ironrock
January 11th, 2006, 21:52
Hi John,

That is the plan. We're currently working on the details. Expect some sort of announcement by the end of the month or shortly after that. Hopefully this is the first of many publisher products converted to FG by Digital Adventures.

Thanks for your interest!

mr_h
January 12th, 2006, 20:04
Must find time machine. Must travel to the future.....