PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Evening Game Wed or Sat/Sun AUSSIE Times (or EU mornings) only 5E

RolloDK86
April 26th, 2017, 12:51
FG License: I got the FG base game
Time Zone: I'm playing from Denmark (yeah in Europe!). I wanna play early in the day where I am, so I figured I'll try find an Australian based group to play with. It's probably easier finding a group Down Under that plays evenings rather than trying to find a group here in Europe playing mornings. And I'd love getting to know some Aussie ppl ;)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday. I'd like to play early local time (Start 9-10 in the mornings) and 3-5 hours from there. So that's about 6-7 in the evening in Australia time zones (I guess?). 1 session each week or second week would fit me well.
Term: Hopefully in it for the long haul. But anything goes. Just want to get started with FG (see further down).
Voice: Yes, I have a voice. And I'm going to buy a microphone soon. Will use whatever software you are using - as long as you might be willing to help me out, since I'm not very familiar with it.

Game System Preferred: Primarily D&D 5E. But if the right group shows up, I know Pathfinder and D&D 3.5.
Game System Experience: 3.5, Pathfinder and 5E. Been playing Pen and Paper D&D for 15 years or so.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Non at all. Been seeing some videoes and have an above average Human intelligence (14 or so I'd say), I'll learn quick I figure.

Character Type Preferred: I LOVE making new characters and have tried all sorts of classes. I love multiclassing, if that's allowed. At this time I have no preferences, since I just wanna try FG out and get to know some people :)
Roleplay/Combat preferences: tough one. I love combat and roleplay alike, but I'm probably the kind of player who'd be sad-face if a whole session goes by without me hitting SOMETHING with a fist/weapon/spell/Improvised weapon at least once ;)
About me: So! First the basics: From Denmark, 30 years, Male, got wife and a kid (6 months old), working in the Fitness industry. I'm mature, very friendly and good with all sorts of people - tho I'd preffer to play with mature people (not necessarily age-dependant). "Mature" does not mean "boring", I'm refering to people being serious players who want to create a fun environment for the whole group staying true to the game.
I LOVE D&D and especially The Forgotten Realms (Faerun), read all the Dritzt books and more, so I'm familiar with the history of Faerun and the deities and such - I'd LOVE for a game to take place in Faerun (but not a must).

To sum up: I'm looking for a 5E group which play at a time of day where it's 9-10 in the mornings in Denmark. It would be nice if someone in the group would be so helpfull as to get me started with all the technicalities and such (voice chat, interface, webcams (if we use them??) and such).

I will be actively looking at the forums in my search for a group and would appreciate any help with my search.

Best regards,
Roland the Dane
RolloDK86