z3phy3r
April 25th, 2017, 22:37
Thanks for the interest in the game, all slots have now been filled

FG License: DM has Standard
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: +0GMT
Day of week and time: Varies but would be weekdays
Planned start date: Will start once I get enough players
Planned Duration & Frequency: Preferbally weekly and 4 hours on average per session starting from around 6pm or 7pm GMT
Term: Working through Module and depending on interest

Text or Voice: Mix of both is ok
Voice software used: Either Discord or Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 spot booked, 3 more needed
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1 and the usual starting gold and items with level 1
Character restrictions: At the moment, only those available on the PHB

Details of your scenario: Being new to DMing, I would like to try out for the role after being in a player's role and having very good games from flashingturtle. I'm running Lost Mines as I have played through it and it is a good starter module. I am looking to make this an even mix of combat and role playing though if we can lean more to role playing it would be better. I have a few ideas that I would like to try out as side quests within the module as well. Do bear in mind being a new DM I'm still learning the fine arts of DMing and controls of FG.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2522

Hero of Blades
April 27th, 2017, 15:36
If you still need players send me an invite. I'd prefer Tuesday nights. I'm an experienced player, but I'm new to fantasy grounds.

kevdog45
April 27th, 2017, 17:11
I would be interested depending on what time you start. I am in the pacific time zone in the US. I have an Ultimate License and the deluxe content for 5e as well.

PXGDAD
April 27th, 2017, 19:18
Very interested :)

Lyconius
April 28th, 2017, 15:35
What days and times would this be?

z3phy3r
April 30th, 2017, 01:34
Hi guys, thanks for showing interest. I'm looking to do weekdays, the day's may change depending on my work schedule, for now it seems to be weekdays that I get days off. like I said above I plan to start either 6 or 7pm GMT. If we cannot do weekly we'll do ever two weeks.There's a link to the game page calendar to put your name down on it.

z3phy3r
April 30th, 2017, 01:37
by the way I'll be using Discord if everyone is alright with that?

Dracenfels
April 30th, 2017, 02:33
I'd like to play. Cannot play on Tuesdays but any other day should be fine. Let me know what I have to do?

WrongWriter
May 2nd, 2017, 06:52
I'm very interested. I added my name to the calendar. Looking forward to this. Thanks.

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 2nd, 2017, 17:22
Good luck with this! If you need help with anything, please reach out. I started DMimg on FG about two years ago. It's a great playform.

z3phy3r
May 3rd, 2017, 07:44
Good luck with this! If you need help with anything, please reach out. I started DMimg on FG about two years ago. It's a great playform.

Thanks Hawk! I've explored it bit on the DM side of the screen on FG hopefully I know what I'm doing. If there's any tips and tricks do let us know^^

z3phy3r
May 3rd, 2017, 07:49
Hi Guys,

Thanks for expressing interest, hopefully we can get the ball rolling by doing session 0. It will be 9th May 2017 at 18:00 BST/GMT or well....UK time. I've got the discord server up and running, so far only Kev has joined in.

Hope to see you all soon, any questions just send me a message^^

Tbsmicro
May 3rd, 2017, 09:25
Hi z3ph3r, do you have any slots left? I am a total newbie to d&d (well, used to play AD&d back in the day) and New to FG but desperate to earn my wings so to speak. I'm in uk so your time zone, let me know if there's anything going. I may need some guidance too :)

z3phy3r
May 3rd, 2017, 18:24
I'd like to play. Cannot play on Tuesdays but any other day should be fine. Let me know what I have to do?

Hi Dracenfels,

if you can sign up on the game calendar that would be grand. Game day might change from week to week depending on my work schedule, So if you're still interested drop me a pm too

WrongWriter
May 8th, 2017, 03:29
So far only two players have confirmed on the Fantasy Grounds calendar. Is that accurate? Are we going to have enough to play?

Tbsmicro
May 8th, 2017, 08:03
Hi Wrongwriter, you joined the Discord server yet? Haven't seen you on. Z3ph3r can check who's confirmed if you're concerned.

WrongWriter
May 8th, 2017, 12:36
Yes. I was on the other night with Zephyr.