PDA

View Full Version : Could I create and share a module with items?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
April 25th, 2017, 22:02
I wonder if I could create and share something, first because I do not want to break any rules, because I do not want to use the DULUX extension at all.
So far I have set up a store with the purpose of selling medieval protection equipment to the players during the session, so long as they are in town, they can buy and sell their armor, cloaks, shields at this establishment, if there is no problem then I will make others Modules.

Moon Wizard
April 26th, 2017, 00:23
It depends on where the data is coming from for your module. If you are making up all the items yourself, then you can distribute it however you want. If you are using items originally written by a different author/publisher, you will need to get their permission.

Regards,
JPG

damned
April 26th, 2017, 00:51
If the items are hand entered and dont contain product identity - eg a Cloak is fine but Elminsters Hat would not be you can share.
If it requires Dulux's extension you need to get his permission first.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
April 26th, 2017, 17:52
Damned and Moon Wizard the names of the items are generic, prices and weights are based on the GURPS Basic Module.
It's just that I was thinking of making my life easier and that of other players in their campaigns or adventures they would already have everything they need in question to medieval articles | Fantasy and along with the extension of Dulux is perfect since selling and buying items can be carried out within the Fantasy Grounds.
But anyway, I appreciate your attention and I'm going to send a message to Dulux.