PDA

View Full Version : WWII Campaign

Tailz Silver Paws
January 1st, 2006, 00:52
Would anyone be intrested about joining a World War Two campaign?

I'm slowly working on building a mod for FG so I can use my World War II d20 rules, anyone intrested?

If I am going to run a campaign, I was thinking maybe once a fortnight in the afternoon when I get home from work - say 7:00pm start time?

LordTomar
January 1st, 2006, 01:07
im interested... problem is I am already in 3 different campaigns... but if you can have it on a day that im not playing then I would like to try it out.

Tailz Silver Paws
January 1st, 2006, 01:39
oh and by the way, I'm based in Sydney Australia - so game times will be around that. I think its the EST time zone...

LordTomar
January 1st, 2006, 01:45
oh and by the way, I'm based in Sydney Australia - so game times will be around that. I think its the EST time zone...

well that makes it a little harder then... im on pacific wich is -8 GMT

Tailz Silver Paws
January 1st, 2006, 12:42
I could do a weekend during the early morning or day or something. Its just during the week I can only do after work when I make it home which is after 7:00PM.

Snikle
January 2nd, 2006, 07:40
Interesting that you should mention this, we over at FUM we talking about possibly producing some tank tokens...hmmmm

MIGHTYMIKE
January 2nd, 2006, 16:02
I would be interested in playing. It sounds pretty cool. Im in the eastern time zone (gmt -4). Let me know if you need me. My email is [email protected].

Tailz Silver Paws
January 3rd, 2006, 00:23
Interesting that you should mention this, we over at FUM we talking about possibly producing some tank tokens...hmmmm

Well maybe we could do something togeather - you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours - I've been looking to make some 3D renedered tank tokens (along with 3D rendered maps), maybe I could help you with the tanks and you could help me with some XML coding. :)

I would be interested in playing. It sounds pretty cool. Im in the eastern time zone (gmt -4). Let me know if you need me. My email is [email protected].

Keep an eye on the FG Campaign board, I'll post the campaign there when its ready. I am thinking of starting the characters in the British BEF in france before Dunkirk, then playing them through Dunkirk, then on to North Africa, hen maybe the Italian campaign or Normandy.