PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - Fridays, Most Evenings (Not Thur/Sat) UTC +9:30 (South Australia)

WulfricNick
April 25th, 2017, 04:32
FG License: Running Base Subscription (Standard)
Time Zone: UTC +9:30 (ACST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fridays, Most Evenings Except Thursdays and Saturdays (Running an IRL Campaign), And every 2nd Sunday.
Happy for Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly
Term: Up for anything
Voice: Have almost every voice chat program installed (TS/Vent/Mumble/Raidcall/Discord/Overwolf/Skype)

Game System Preferred: I mostly know Dungeons and Dragons - any edition, willing to learn others. 3rd or 5th Edition is Prefer
Game System Experience: I have a vast amount of experience with most systems, D&D, Shadowrun, and Whitewolf games.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been toying around with it for a couple of days, and watching youtube videos, so yes, still very new.

Character Type Preferred: I can play any class, and happily will! :) (Although more often than not in Video Games, I'm the Warrior or Tank)
About me: Been playing D&D since I was 6 years old, my Uncle introduced me to the game. Have loved it ever since, and can not get enough of the adventures and camaraderie that comes with it!

damned
April 25th, 2017, 06:45
Welcome WulfricNick.
Stay active and visit daily and express your interest on any games that are advertised that fit your availability.
Dont worry if it takes some time to find a group or even if you have to try a couple of groups to find your niche.
If you actively work at it you will find a group.

WulfricNick
April 26th, 2017, 06:27
Thanks for your words Damned, certainly will keep active!

RolloDK86
April 26th, 2017, 13:02
Hi WulfricNick :)

I just posted my own LFG in the forum and maybe we both have some stuff in common.

Maybe you wanna take a look at my post and consider if we should search TOGETHER? I guess 2 players are more attractive than one in some cases :)

Link to my thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38003-LFG-1-Player-LF-Evening-Game-Wed-or-Sat-Sun-AUSSIE-Times-(or-EU-mornings)-only-5E

Best regards,
Roland
RolloDK86