PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 5e - Continuing New Game (Curse of Strahd, Storm King's Thunder, etc.)

lcopley98
April 24th, 2017, 16:30
[LFG] 5e - Continuing New Game (Curse of Strahd, Storm King's Thunder, Elemental Evil, etc.) - Friday mornings/afternoons.

Good morning folks of FG forums!

I am looking for a D&D 5th edition game that will take place on Friday mornings or afternoons each week. I'd prefer to go through a hardback campaign such as the books listed in the titles. I don't have any DMing experience; therefore, am looking for a DM to run this for the group as well. I would, however, give my word to run the next campaign after I got a better understanding and idea of how to DM a group.

I will be out of town this coming Friday, but that would give us almost two weeks to find a DM, a number of players, and get our characters prepped for the campaign. I presume that it won't be too difficult to find players, but the difficulty will be finding someone that can DM this campaign.

If you are interested in DMing or playing, please reply to this interest check! We can nail down a specific time and which book we plan to go through as we gain more interest.

Thanks

L.C.

EDIT: I am also crossposting this on Roll20.