PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Maps from Dyson Maps

Gwydion
April 23rd, 2017, 05:25
Hey, all. So I spent most of the day taking the Dyson tomb maps and optimizing them for fantasy grounds. Please let me know what you think!

Note: Updated to change the 5E ruleset tag to "any".

LordEntrails
April 23rd, 2017, 05:42

damned
April 23rd, 2017, 09:09
Snagged :)

Szabtom
April 23rd, 2017, 12:02
Grabbed it, thanks!

Trenloe
April 23rd, 2017, 18:49
Very cool.

Just one thing... Would you mind changing the <ruleset> tag to Any please? At present it can only be opened in a 5E campaign, it would be nice to have these available for all rulesets.

Gwydion
April 23rd, 2017, 18:52
Ah heck. Should have thought of that. Will do that when I'm hoping this afternoon. Thanks!

Gwydion
April 23rd, 2017, 23:08
Very cool.

Just one thing... Would you mind changing the <ruleset> tag to Any please? At present it can only be opened in a 5E campaign, it would be nice to have these available for all rulesets.

Changed the ruleset tag to any. Let me know if you want me to move this anywhere else. I'm going to start work on another category of maps from his commercial work. Perhaps i'll share it in the "maps" threads next time! Feel free to move this thread of course if you think it should go there. Thanks, Trenloe.

Springroll
November 20th, 2017, 06:09
Hey, all. So I spent most of the day taking the Dyson tomb maps and optimizing them for fantasy grounds. Please let me know what you think!

Note: Updated to change the 5E ruleset tag to "any".

Excellent great job! A big thumbs up!