PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekends or Weeknights CST 5E

tdelcoure
April 23rd, 2017, 05:07
Time Zone: CST US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play pretty much whenever starting May 15th. Prefer afternoons, evenings, nights on any day. Can play during the day on weekends but it is inconvenient.
Term: Prefer Long-Term, Off From College for the Summer and can continue when I start college again.
Voice: I can do voice chat and any form of communication app.

Game System Preferred: I'm looking to play 5E but I can settle with Pathfinder or 3.5E if you convince me
Game System Experience: I have experience mostly with 5E but I started on 3.5E and moved to Pathfinder. Have also played Savage Worlds and Mutants and Masterminds. At least 7 years of experience total both playing and DMing
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I haven't actually used tiles for combat but I'm very well versed in using 5E. Will most likely have a character already made and ready to import if I get enough info beforehand.

Character Type Preferred: I am a bard through and through. Love the type of character that comes from it. Have been known to play Sorcerer, Wizard, or Knowledge Cleric.

About me: I have been playing for quite a long time and really enjoy the hobby. I'm pretty experienced at roleplaying and I don't get too "game-y," as in I don't min-max and just prefer to have fun. I switch between in-character and out when the group does, I'm not too much of a stickler. I usually play the smug type of character and am pretty capable of talking myself out of situations without having to use any checks. I enjoy using weird tactics in combat and am a team player. I love games where there is lots of interaction between the players.

List of Achievements: Disabled a DC 25 trap by throwing a rock at it and ruining the DM's plans, Convinced an Emissary of a God of Chaos that I was a cool dude (was promptly killed after trying to backstab him), started at least 7 bar fights in the same campaign, peed on a holy relic and got the Cleric smited, and held on to the Deck of Many Things for a whole 20 minutes before using it despite warnings from at least 2 Gods (I'd like to think I lasted longer than others).