PDA

View Full Version : new to FG

john_conner87
December 30th, 2005, 13:27
im new to the FG way of playing i was playing D&D before i got deployed but now the guys dont want to play or just dont have the time so im looking online to find a game saw this way of playing in dungeon so i looked into it hope to be able to buy the game when i go home and get it on my computer so i can play ill do what i can to play when i get the chance

AzarDM
December 31st, 2005, 05:17
New here too, just wanted to say hey and to tell you that FG seems to be a great product

Be safe, drive on
FW
AzarDM

Alkaven
December 31st, 2005, 07:27
You monster!!! Stop torturing poor defenseless Grammer!!! What did he ever do to you?!

Spyke
December 31st, 2005, 11:09
You monster!!! Stop torturing poor defenseless Grammer!!! What did he ever do to you?!
You monster, Alky! Stop torturing poor defenseless Spelling! ;-)

Azar, John, welcome.

Spyke

Alkaven
December 31st, 2005, 15:40
You monster, Alky! Stop torturing poor defenseless Spelling! ;-)

Eh? What are you talking about? I didn't mispell anything in that post. I even made it better with all those really pretty exclaimation points and question marks. ;p

Spyke
December 31st, 2005, 16:33
Eh? What are you talking about? I didn't mispell anything in that post. I even made it better with all those really pretty exclaimation points and question marks. ;p
You misspelled 'grammar'. And now 'misspell' and 'exclamation point'. ;-)

Happy New Year everybody.

Spyke

John_Geeshu
December 31st, 2005, 16:50
He's right Alkaven.

People in glass houses ought not throw stones...

AzarDM
January 1st, 2006, 17:19
Alkhaven,
I'm southern, torturing grammer is a way of life here. :D

I didn't realize this was English class or I'd not post where it would offend, my appologies. :(

FW
AzarDM