PDA

View Full Version : And So Starts My Return To D&D...

JHale1966
April 21st, 2017, 23:21
My Amazon Order came in! WooHoo!

Looks my weekend is gonna be full of reading and planning the demise of players... :D

LordEntrails
April 21st, 2017, 23:56
Congrats! And Happy Gaming!!!

leozelig
April 22nd, 2017, 01:10
Nice haul, well done! :D

Nickademus
April 22nd, 2017, 01:49
Not sure why you got the Starter Set with all the core books. Does the Starter have something the others doesn't?

JHale1966
April 22nd, 2017, 01:51
Not sure why you got the Starter Set with all the core books. Does the Starter have something the others doesn't?

I wanted a hard copy of the adventure since I already bought it for FG. :) I'm only buying the books for things that I've bought for FG. Next month I'll go ahead and add Curse of Strahd and then go from there.

Nickademus
April 22nd, 2017, 02:05
I see. WotC thanks for your purchases.

Myrdin Potter
April 22nd, 2017, 21:49
The starter set contains The Lost Mines of Phandelver which is a very good welcome back to D&D module.

Habenero
April 23rd, 2017, 05:11
I have done the same thing, except I had never played D&D before this last fall. I purchased every book and module for both FG and the hard copy formats, along with an ultimate license. I like having the hard copy for reference while using the FG software to display info and maps onto a flat screen on laying on my table until the custom table that is being built for us is done. My 14 year old Son and I now are playing or DMing in 3 groups and are going to start a Star wars RPG group with the Fantasy flights system once we get that one solidly figured out. Trenloe made an awesome community created ruleset for the Star wars system, truly impressed

Jiminimonka
April 23rd, 2017, 12:16
Starter set also includes a set of dice.